Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Guys, he is planning to continue swinging route or not? Anybody knows?
Probably, just no idea when.
Havnt played this in long time, so can the MC fuck any of his teachers yet?
No
is there a mod anywhere to restore incest
No mod needed.
The NTR content is avoidable? Thanks!
Yes. It is very minor with the aunt and one of your cousins. I think you can always interrupt them and there won't anything happen then, but not 100% sure.
he won't miss much the game looks ok but the gameplay is really bad
Well it is a VN, you know what you will get. It has a bit more freedom then other VNs but still.

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
my problem with the game is that it doesn't have rollback and you can't even save when you want. you will lose a lot of content if you play this game without a walkthrough and the game doesn't make it easy to go back
Hmm can't really talk about that, am a frequent saver, so never had a problem with that, but IIRC there is not much stuff where you have to chose one of two (or more) routes anyways.

V-Kun

Jan 9, 2019
Did Tenma content get removed? i remember there were a few scene but cant get them anymore?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
downloaded can't unzip game (access denied)
Could be a CRC error, download again, if that doesn't work it's an issue with your rights to modify the file, google the error found multiple suggestions to fix it.

Edit: Added some stuff.

Last edited:

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
i see it say "animated" now, does it mean it no longer still pic sex? long time since I played this, but remember the neighbor twins or whatever where it was just still pics when you taught them sex

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
Are people on Patreon crazy? In most countries in the world is marriage to cousins legal and in even more is making love legal. Even in US is it legal to marry in 20 states and in over half is it legal to fuck. So, how can they call that incest? :cool: :mad: Do Patreon have it's residence in Saudi Arabia or North Korea?

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
Are people on Patreon crazy? In most countries in the world is marriage to cousins legal and in even more is making love legal. Even in US is it legal to marry in 20 states and in over half is it legal to fuck. So, how can they call that incest? :cool: :mad: Do Patreon have it's residence in Saudi Arabia or North Korea?

So, when I said 20 I meant the ones without regulations. You can marry in 7 more on some conditions that has to be fullfilled.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes