yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
A new version came out. Thank you.
I have this kind of thank you in my country.
" 새해 복 많이 받으세요 " (same Happy New Year!)
To explain, it means that I wish you good luck in the new year.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
So it's been a long time since I played. I think back around the 1.6 or 1.7 patch. So what happened that Walkius decided to switch to a new major version number before finishing up what he was doing?

Since I don't see the guides for the halloween party or winter festival, I assume that they aren't part of the game any more.
He went back and is remastering this now. I know it doesn't look like it from the OP since no bothered to change the screenshots.

azzclown

Mar 28, 2019
Just drag them into the space to write.
I’m not that savvy on computers, I went ahead and deleted the game,there’s no reason a game should be that hard to play. Crappy programming in my opinion if we have to go through that just to make it through a couple of hours in a game to progress. Thanks again for trying to help

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I’m not that savvy on computers, I went ahead and deleted the game,there’s no reason a game should be that hard to play. Crappy programming in my opinion if we have to go through that just to make it through a couple of hours in a game to progress. Thanks again for trying to help
Okay.
Just wanna point out I had no problems with any of the routes quests, that's why I offered to help.

Edit: If you still want to figure it out. Just write me a PM (Click on my name and then "Start conversation"). My respond will take a while cause have to go, but that way we dont spam this thread to much :p

Jack'son

Dec 16, 2020
Okay.
Just wanna point out I had no problems with any of the routes quests, that's why I offered to help.

Edit: If you still want to figure it out. Just write me a PM (Click on my name and then "Start conversation"). My respond will take a while cause have to go, but that way we dont spam this thread to much :p
I can't get the hailey sleepover to trigger. Any ideas?

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes