Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
sorry I didnt realize that host renamed (or in this case just shortened the name) of the files :(

Reactions: mineiros123

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
0.7 Changelog

Saves compatible

Minor

- The city map has been remade.

- A little modification of the journal

Major

- A new mechanic: the spycam.

- A new mechanic: the phone and text message.

- New places: Christy’s home, Park, Downtown and Promenade

- New character: Martin

- New event with two cheerleaders: Iris and Mayo with an important choice to make leading to two different paths.

- A new event related to the spycam involving sex with the Aunt Maria (and also with Mimi)

- Continuation of Lesbian Love event with Karly and Christy.

- Computer update, with new content related to new events.

- Stealth mode with Mimi

For a start, the archives are not named because of commas (maybe?) plus there is no way to know what format they are. I tried using 7zip and extracted most but there are extraction errors all over the place... I also have the data.win error (it's a null file)...

Edit: I just noticed the above post so will try that now...

Edit #2: renaming the files worked - thanks (prob needs to be sorted out before listing in the OP).

Zero919

May 2, 2017
Oh... were left for later game to play but looked the picture of 0.7 realized that to forget about this game... vexed
Enter a new character who Fucks 2 family members (lol Eric)
thanks to the people above about the warning NTR

unevenrm

Nov 3, 2017
Oh... were left for later game to play but looked the picture of 0.7 realized that to forget about this game... vexed
Enter a new character who Fucks 2 family members (lol Eric)
thanks to the people above about the warning NTR
I guess Eric become a meme? Pain in da arse for all f95 commun? :) Yeah... Bastard :) My headache... Start thinking about buying a gun because of him :)

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
There will no doubt be alot of backlash over the addition of martin lol....I was waiting for maria content that didn't involve sleep assaults...definately was not expecting it like this, I was really disappointed on this part of the update...liked the rest of it though. If the community is as vocal as with BB and the E word...I don't see martin staying long lol....I disliked his character almost instantly lol. Can't wait to see what happens in future updates and how walkius handles this character's content.:) still gonna play it either way.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes