berny

Jun 8, 2017
can someone tell me wath to do with maria because it tells me to wait for an oppurtunity
Yes, you have to wait and wait and wait, and then wait a bit more, until the new guy shows up and then you have to use the web cams repeatedly. The update is very grindy.
One of the reasons I'm pretty dissapointed with the update. I basically just spammed the "wait and hour button" until I could go to the park, watch the web cam, etc. The game always had some grind, but playing this update was pretty boring. When I reached interesting scnes I was already so annoyed by all the waiting that I couldn't actually enjoy them. That the sex scenes basically have zero emotion doesn't really help either. I can imagine that it is very difficult to write a compelling sex scene, so maybe he could get some help or something.
About the NTR: I actually have no problem with NTR, I'm just not invested enough in these types of games to care, but this is probably the worst way to indroduce NTR. Not only can you do nothing against the guy, you actually have to actively grind and watch him repeatedly with the mother to progress the story. If BB tought us one thing it's: Let the player fight back if you have an antagonist. I agree, there will be ways to get rid of him in the future, but that's just an awful start.
Anyway, just my 2cents. I'm curious what everyone else thinks about the update.

Reactions: Zurghi00 and Ginji

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
I would agree that this will have to end badly for this guy at some point but we all know how long Eric got away with it in BB. Another game that needs an NTR tag on here.
There is no NTR in game for MC. At least for now. You can tag this game as netori.
Spying Maria and Mimi, raping them during sleep don't make them belong to MC.
If Martin tries to fuck Alice and MC helpless about it, then I may call it NTR.

Reactions: mineiros123

Madbadbutajoytoknow

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
This a very grindy update not a lot happens maybe if the Dev had added some set up task for future updates it might of made it a bit filled out

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Where the save location for this game can be found on Windows 7?
%AppData/Roaming/School, love. Cousins

As some already said, this update is VERY grundy, I feel it would play better with a new game, but since I already had a save I had to grind through the null days to get to the content days and them to the right time. Otherwise, the new content was fairly good for the school girls (K & C had the best imo) and the home girls content was decent.

As for the NTR, it's not like they're MC's girlfriends, so it doesn't really bother me (it helps that I don't care at all about incest and prefer the school girls). Martin is kind of a jerk for two timing, but so is the MC, I just hope he doesn't turn out to be another Eric, I mean there should always the chance for a threesome or two.

zocx

May 2, 2017
%AppData/Roaming/School, love. Cousins

As some already said, this update is VERY grundy, I feel it would play better with a new game, but since I already had a save I had to grind through the null days to get to the content days and them to the right time. Otherwise, the new content was fairly good for the school girls (K & C had the best imo) and the home girls content was decent.

As for the NTR, it's not like they're MC's girlfriends, so it doesn't really bother me (it helps that I don't care at all about incest and prefer the school girls). Martin is kind of a jerk for two timing, but so is the MC, I just hope he doesn't turn out to be another Eric, I mean there should always the chance for a threesome or two.
Thank you!

If anyone is interested to hack the money on this game go to save location. Open .sav file with Notepad or Notepad++ and check the last command bottom file

[1]
6="0.000000"
5="999999.000000"
4="26.000000"
3="5.000000"
2="16.000000"
1="75.000000"

And edit 5=.... how much money you want etc :) hope this helps someone

Grizzly^_^

Dec 2, 2017
Took me a bit to figure out why the 'World' Map looked so familiar. It was built in City Skylines. Clever use of that but donno if that would be ok if the Dev is doing something like Patreon. Using another game to make an art asset like that.

Side note. Give the player something to do ffs. The start is literally just spam wait till bed and wait till school. Let us do things at the home, other than peep on the girls.

Still. Liking the idea so far...

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
regarding cheats again...

do you guys have a link on how to change the value for the money. just the money.
Someone interested in some cheats to speed up the grinding?

Open the save file of your choice: C:\Users\<YOUR-USERNAME>\AppData\Roaming\School__Love___Cousins\
Here the complete list ... maybe something for 1st post of thread ;) @RedKing

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes