U

User_215882

I would say wait for the next update to see how this plays out. At the moment he is in the same situation as DS with Eric and we all know how that played out. A lot of people threatening to stop supporting the game and DS caving in. I'm sure some like myself wouldn't mind competition, but if he turns out to be like Eric with the grind I don't see this turning out to well for him.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How do you raise Relationship?
How do you raise Lust/Love?
For Alice.
For Mimi.
For Maria.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Through dialogue choices or the easy way is to edit the save file variables.
I don't cheat and there are no more that raise them up, there is no convo's with them after about the 1 week but for the date with Alice that gain Lust.
May get to do massage on Alice again but that not what I looking for, would like to raise relationship.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
ah, slappy seconds....well good luck to those who like it, not for me though, my ego can't take it LOL
If your talking about the BB vibe then there is way more to this game than BB ever thought about having.
Full dating system.
Many more girls to try for.
School system for MC with lots of eye candy and to date.
You can even have a real job and gain some bini's for it.

This might not have the look of BB but it has a hell of alot more content and play options that beat BB hands down.

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
alice has requested a massage which will make the coming shitstorm bigger if it ends with the same results.
Did Alice reguest a massage from Martin in game? O.O
I didn't come to this part in Alice path. Then yes walkius plans to add NTR to game.
As you said walkius has to add avoid NTR options to game.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

They didn't threaten him when he decided to go full NTR with his game half or more of his patreons jumped ship because they were there for the incest and then to have him dump the netoturd shit on them and then expect them to just go with it and support him was a pretty stupid move. I saw it coming long before because he was rigging everything around them and was making him harder and harder to get rid of. When he went full NTR he lost half or more of his patreon's and they would of just kept on dwindling down and if he hadn't done the about face and added a half ass incest route BB would of probably of already of been dead by now.

Reactions: Fragmandk

Eldrick

Jan 2, 2018
I love when a new character came from nowhere and get the good you try to get since day one.

Well no problemo if he wants to have his game a BB lite, I will do the same thing I did with BB.

Play another game and delete this one.

arl2017xxx

Dec 18, 2017
@

They didn't threaten him when he decided to go full NTR with his game half or more of his patreons jumped ship because they were there for the incest and then to have him dump the netoturd shit on them and then expect them to just go with it and support him was a pretty stupid move. I saw it coming long before because he was rigging everything around them and was making him harder and harder to get rid of. When he went full NTR he lost half or more of his patreon's and they would of just kept on dwindling down and if he hadn't done the about face and added a half ass incest route BB would of probably of already of been dead by now.
Amen to that and the mods greatly helped too :)

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
LOL, so the newest version adds forced NTR? Good job dev, the first part of the game is non NTR, then you force it. You're gonna piss off everyone with this route. Trying to be the next Slonique?

Jaam

Nov 28, 2017
Whats the perfect combo for Alice's fake date ? i couldn't finger her at the end no mater what.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Did Alice reguest a massage from Martin in game? O.O
I didn't come to this part in Alice path. Then yes walkius plans to add NTR to game.
As you said walkius has to add avoid NTR options to game.
Yes Alice asked for a massage but it has not been said to be happening, it was more like a harmless request and if maria is a good mother.....she will not let that happen after what martins true intentions were lol....he took advantage of maria easily...just imagine how easy it would be for him to take advantage of sweet naive Alice lol. with all that said...alice's request was made in a joking kinda way...don't think it was serious.

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
where is the save files??
They are in :
C:\Users\"user name"\AppData\Roaming\School__Love___Cousins

but it's an hidden folder

I create a shorcut in my game folder (C:\Users\"user name"\AppData) and so I don't have to change the settingsof my PC ("Show hidden Folder")

Reactions: LordDusti

Scrichta

Nov 26, 2017
They are in :
C:\Users\"user name"\AppData\Local\School__Love___Cousins

I create a shorcut in my game folder (C:\Users\"user name"\AppData) and so I don't have to change the settingsof my PC ("Show hidden Folder")

Nononon, this error is what made me waste so much time....

It's not in LOCAL it's in ROAMING

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Whats the perfect combo for Alice's fake date ? i couldn't finger her at the end no mater what.
Play the game at the begining, make her take of her top, then pool talk. Do not be creepy and you should be fine.

mimi2017

Aug 8, 2017
They are in :
C:\Users\"user name"\AppData\Roaming\School__Love___Cousins

thanks alot

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes