redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Which lines are lust for the family, I wonder? I can't get any dialog with the mother at all.
Probably because there's only the sleeping pills and peeking for her.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I don't care for Martin at all. If he wanted to add something it could be the jocks at school. I mean one dude already warned you and talks shit about your cousin. You can see another dude flirting with your cousin. If anything it should be them since it made more sense. Not some dude that comes out nowhere fucking your cousin and aunt. He could had went a more original route instead of copy with some changes.

So far I went the Iris route since she looks better. I'm glad I got a save before choosing since I'm probably going to get rid of the arrogant female.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

I think the stats are these ones back up save file before hand. Change one in one of the groups 100 save then load save file and look at book and see who's stat it increased. Note do not touch the 3 with a 0 or your save file will crash.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I stopped doing the aunt's route if she wants to fuck the shit stain then have at I'll be ignoring her from now on and I have kicked her to the curb the same way I kicked the mother from BB to the curb. That is till I got tired of the dev and threw their game away.

Tags will have to be changed to add unavoidable netoturd and I won't be surprised if they lose half of their followers.

Reactions: zero1234

bobn

Oct 31, 2017
@

I think the stats are these ones back up save file before hand. Change one in one of the groups 100 save then load save file and look at book and see who's stat it increased. Note do not touch the 3 with a 0 or your save file will crash.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I stopped doing the aunt's route if she want to fuck the shit stain then have at I'll be ignoring her from now on and I have kicked her to the curb the same way I kicked the mother from BB to the curb. That is till I got tired of the dev and threw their game away.
Thanks!

Brokenbob

Aug 16, 2017
Two things;

First web cam? How do you buy it? Martin has been in the picture for about a week now and the events say to find a way to watch, not that I want to per say, just get the story moving.

Second, Emily how do you get any further? It just tells me to wait to for a proposition. And my stats with Alice's group are basically maxed out.

Thanks for the help

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
So...add NTR tag... yes or no people who have played?

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Got dammit I thought I saved before choosing girlfriend but that was way earlier. Anybody got a save right when you choose Mayo as your girl?

U

User_215882

Id wait for the next update, but its looking like this could be NTR.

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Two things;

First web cam? How do you buy it? Martin has been in the picture for about a week now and the events say to find a way to watch, not that I want to per say, just get the story moving.
Go to cafeteria (School), Eat with Bill. Look for his USB stick in the men restroom (A little white "stars" on the floor in the left).Bring him back next day. He give an apply for webcam.

After that, the MC can buy a webcam.

Reactions: Brokenbob

Brokenbob

Aug 16, 2017
Go to cafeteria (School), Eat with Bill. Look for his USB stick in the men restroom (A little white "stars" on the floor in the left).Bring him back next day. He give an apply for webcam.

After that, the MC can buy a webcam.
Thanks for that. Any idea on Emily?

U

User_215882

Just checking to see how people responded about the addition to Martin and it already looks like someone got soo pissed off that he reported him. Damn son that's harsh.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes