sarumas

Nov 7, 2017
very dissapointed now - endless grinding for about 60days+ to watch the aunt story progress and you have no chance to avoid that.....for me its not directly ntr content but it feels like that

Reactions: Fragmandk

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
Just checking to see how people responded about the addition to Martin and it already looks like someone got soo pissed off that he reported him. Damn son that's harsh.
for me ruined a great game:'(,thats my preference but he did give us heads up
A new event related to the spycam involving sex with the Aunt Maria (and also with Mimi)
even bb was not this bad in that eric was introduced.just didnt turn up and get what he did:mad:.report walkius no hot irons comes to mind:evilsmile:. deleted before i played thanks to you good folks on the content.devs choice and my choice to walk away.another promising title down the drain:frown:

sarumas

Nov 7, 2017
i think the worst part of it is that you are only getting 1-3images per "massage",so you don't really know how it will end until its too late and that feels bad - it took me 90playdays to get both cam events fully done...
its not the first time that someone fucks two family members,i remember something similar at "the davis family" but there the protagonist is introduced at the very beginning and not many patches later....maybe we get rid of him in the next update,then i will fist cycle through the images if its worthplay

Siddington

Sep 11, 2017
Just checking to see how people responded about the addition to Martin and it already looks like someone got soo pissed off that he reported him. Damn son that's harsh.
I have to admit that when I was on Patreon an hour ago to unfollow Walkius I did hover over the report button for a second there when I saw it just below. While I'm majorly pissed I ultimately decided it was too much of scummy thing to do. I'm just so thoroughly disappointed with this. This was in my top 5 games before this even with the dev's previous meltdown. I deliberately left this game a few updates so I could start again and enjoy it from the start with tons of new content. Mimi was my favourite girl in this game and she didn't really have that much content. I think if she possibly had a few dates that you had to creatively ruin could have been a fun edition to the game with the added risk of her getting it on with someone else if you fail. Something similar could have been done with the Aunt too. But this just reeks of Eric 2.0. I'm guessing some well paying NTR fans on his Patreon caused this as it comes out of nowhere and the dev has barely given any indication in the past that this was planned.

U

User_215882

I mean I get that the NTR tag can infuriate some folk, but if you report the dev it could potentially kill the game. So no one will ever find out how it ends. Hopefully nothing comes from it, but Jesus his page alone will get him into trouble.

Buzz007

Jun 2, 2017
I have no problem with NTR and for those do have a problem with it, in the next update we will probably be able to do something about Martin.

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
Hopefully that comment was just a bad joke (but unfortunately I do believe that someone can be such dick), because if Patreon starts digging in the game, it won't be good. Even if it survives their extended definition of incest, it has "high school" in description and I hate to imagine what would they think about how some characters look. :disappointed:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

What good would that do he would of already of fucked them and destroyed their image. I prefer just to not even do her quest at all and so nothing will progress any further.

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
how many heart can you get with mimi? because with alcie i already maxed out lust and heart but with mimi i maxed out lust but only got 2 heart.

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
Here's a thought mimi gave nate a bj and she gives bjs to her boyfriend,theres nothing proving she ever had sex necessarily.maybe just maybe she's a virgin,2 virgin cousins for the price of one!! >:D
Nahhh, i still only care about Emily,even if she has red nail polish.

nimsen

Dec 22, 2017
yeah it's like seriously, i've been clicking and building lust and affection and then i have to buy webcam so i can watch martin fuck aunt in her "massage"!!! WTF!!! i know there is few people also piss of with this situation. after doggystyle this game is paused for me because whats the purpose for webcam if you can't confront your aunt or something. fuck, i liked this far... dam!!!

Buzz007

Jun 2, 2017
@

What good would that do he would of already of fucked them and destroyed their image. I prefer just to not even do her quest at all and so nothing will progress any further.
You got a point. :)

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes