Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
i think the worst part of it is that you are only getting 1-3images per "massage",so you don't really know how it will end until its too late and that feels bad - it took me 90playdays to get both cam events fully done...
its not the first time that someone fucks two family members,i remember something similar at "the davis family" but there the protagonist is introduced at the very beginning and not many patches later....maybe we get rid of him in the next update,then i will fist cycle through the images if its worthplay
How you got ridd of the dude screwing the mom in the "davies family" was rather hilarious though. Imho the issue isn't really have a competition to get ridd of, it start become a issue when it drags out and there is no way in sight to remove said competition.

unevenrm

Nov 3, 2017
Blame him...no, he has a right to be upset but his argument is flawed....he is ok with something (incest) until its an inconvenience (ntr)to him and which at that point agrees with reporting the game for incest. Either way I'm done with this argument...I said my piece and not trying to anger the mods by turning this into a flame war:) and I suggest he does the same

Weed :) All said :)

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
How to do the ivent Back Pain ? I cant find the webcome in the shop !
Event back pain and spycam you mean i guess. Have lunch with black boy at cafeteria. Help him find his flashdisk. Janitor will help you find it. Give flashdisk to black boy. He will guide you for spycam.

For Event back pain, you need to install spycams and spy few more days to trigger the event.

U

User_10739

Reporting a Dev to Patreon is just a dick move! "I am unhappy with your update so I'm going to see to it that you game gets ended..." If you are a patron of a game and don't like where it is going, contact the dev on Patreon and tell him. If you really mad, pull your money. That speaks loudest to devs.

Let's stop the NTR nonsense in this thread, now.

U

User_32285

About a paragraph of text here,feel free to skip it if you don't wanna read it(i would if someone else wrote a comment this long XD)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nice to see someone for once who knows about "stuff"( not gonna say the N-word) and not one of the sheep who only repeats what they hear other sheep saying.

berny

Jun 8, 2017
Reporting a Dev to Patreon is just a dick move! "I am unhappy with your update so I'm going to see to it that you game gets ended..." If you are a patron of a game and don't like where it is going, contact the dev on Patreon and tell him. If you really mad, pull your money. That speaks loudest to devs.

Let's stop the NTR nonsense in this thread, now.
He isn't even a patron. He actually pirated the game, maybe even here (not that it matters). But you're right of course, it's just a dick move and it's astonishing (and also very sad) that he obviously feels like his action is justified because he doesn't like the content of the game.

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Ghostly

Sep 15, 2017
Can someone share a save for the first sex scene with Karly and Christy (locker scene)? Thanks!

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Honestly, on a site that lives out of adult games dudes who openly say crap about reporting devs because they don't like something should be banned. That's childish, arrogant and highly toxic. Some asshole could really do so and it might be bad for dev. If such a person won't like incest (like I) he will report all devs making games here? Seriously, since BB's war about Eric it's more and more visible devs shouldn't really listen to their playerbase as horny people are so damn irrational.
As for a game, it seems like it progressed a lot since 0.4 so I will give it a try. I wonder about this Martin some cry about. I hope dev fixed some issues he had previously

U

User_215882

His explanation for Martin was a swing and a miss I'm sure. Then on top of that he already was planning on an update for players who don't like him to get rid of him. Which I kind of knew would happen. So now it's just a matter of time to see if he gets put under and then if he can stay.

berny

Jun 8, 2017
Honestly, on a site that lives out of adult games dudes who openly say crap about reporting devs because they don't like something should be banned. That's childish, arrogant and highly toxic. Some asshole could really do so and it might be bad for dev. If such a person won't like incest (like I) he will report all devs making games here? Seriously, since BB's war about Eric it's more and more visible devs shouldn't really listen to their playerbase as horny people are so damn irrational.
As for a game, it seems like it progressed a lot since 0.4 so I will give it a try. I wonder about this Martin some cry about. I hope dev fixed some issues he had previously
Are you a wizard by any chance? I just saw your post on patreon about Martin and that you like him and such elements, yet you just said here, that you didn't play the current version. How did you do that in 10 minutes? :cool::cool::cool:
Regardless of what you think of NTR or whatever you want to call it in general, I think the implementation in this version was pretty bad. I wonder why he did that. He obviously knows about BB, his game originally was a preety bold copy of it (he did enhance his game quite nicely though), so he must've known about all the drama.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Are you a wizard by any chance? I just saw your post on patreon about Martin and that you like him and such elements, yet you just said here, that you didn't play the current version. How did you do that in 10 minutes? :cool::cool::cool:
Regardless of what you think of NTR or whatever you want to call it in general, I think the implementation in this version was pretty bad. I wonder why he did that. He obviously knows about BB, his game originally was a preety bold copy of it (he did enhance his game quite nicely though), so he must've known about all the drama.
It's not so hard to keep up with old save. Especially since I'm not interested in mc. Didn't play it all but enough to say I like Martin and such elements. But yeah, implementation lacks quite a bit. I'm sure he'll fix that tho as he's known to create what fits crowd best. Still remember when he switched to pledge per update. He said he added Martin to avoid incest which is pretty weird explanation

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
If he had Martin ask MC if his back was hurting him at the dinner table after fucking the aunt and cousin, we would have had the first genuinely funny moment of this game so far.

U

User_215882

It's not so hard to keep up with old save. Especially since I'm not interested in mc. Didn't play it all but enough to say I like Martin and such elements. But yeah, implementation lacks quite a bit. I'm sure he'll fix that tho as he's known to create what fits crowd best. Still remember when he switched to pledge per update. He said he added Martin to avoid incest which is pretty weird explanation
I think he meant he did it to appease people who don't like incest. But if we are being serious I think he fucked up here. I'm sure most of his player base has no issues with it. If he was smarter he could have polled or done a survey to see how his fans would react to a very divisive fetish like NTR. That way fans get what they want and Walkius avoids a headache.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I think he meant he did it to appease people who don't like incest. But if we are being serious I think he fucked up here. I'm sure most of his player base has no issues with it. If he was smarter he could have polled or done a survey to see how his fans would react to a very divisive fetish like NTR. That way fans get what they want and Walkius avoids a headache.
Hard to say. He's confusing with his design from the start. It was like a faster and simplier version of BB so it didn't hit me as strange. But it could be implemented as something easily avoidable or completelly additional so that way crowd won't go loud. But it seems some pricks already reported him for incest and underage so it might be bad for him. At least we can see if reports seriously work. I hope not cuz other devs will have it hard as well

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
His explanation for Martin was a swing and a miss I'm sure. Then on top of that he already was planning on an update for players who don't like him to get rid of him. Which I kind of knew would happen. So now it's just a matter of time to see if he gets put under and then if he can stay.
Don't plan to get rid of Martin unless he tries to touch Alice. Too many girls in game to deal with. Especially i am waiting twin girls to corrupt.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes