Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
As much as I hate what he's done with Martin, to add insult to injury he's pretty much nullified all the work you've gone through up to this point to increase massage and persuasion skills. When the aunt is revealed to be having back problems it brought a spark of hope into being able to finally have some interaction with her besides "I'm changing, get out".

He might have been able to salvage this if he had stopped before full penetration, giving you the choice to somehow reveal to the aunt and Mimi what a scumbag he was or not (to please the n-word freaks). Now the damage is done and there's no way out of it.

Unfortunately, some dickhead has reported him so this game has probably met it's end on a sour note for most of us.
I am (N-word freak) and this game doesn't please me for that. At least not yet :D

MC is like a rabbit jumps on every female in game but he is not a scumbag?
MC has methods showing love like sleeping pills to rape and still he is not a scumbag?
They let MC live in their house and MC installs spycams to ruin their privacy but he is still not a scumbag?
MC is raping Martin's gf (Mimi) in her sleep and he is still not a scumbag yet?
MC is raping cousins and aunt for to please (I-word freak) pleasures and he is still not a scumbag?

MC related to them but has no relation with them yet. So deal what you see while spying their rooms.
They don't even let you in bathroom so will they like spycams?

MC has to reveal himself to the aunt and Mimi for to start complaining.

Search the damage somewhere else.

U

User_215882

I am (N-word freak) and this game doesn't please me for that. At least not yet :D

MC has methods using sleeping pills to rape Aunt and Mimi and still he is not a scumbag?
They let MC live their house and MC installs spycams to ruin their privacy but he is still not a scumbag?
MC is raping cousins and aunt for to please (I-word freak) pleasures and he is still not a scumbag?

MC related to them but has no relation with them yet. So deal what you see while spying their rooms.

You can also not do those things to if you wanted to. The MC is how you want him to be. So you choose to do those things. You don't have to ( as far as I know) do them to progress the game.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017

MC has methods showing love like sleeping pills to rape and still he is not a scumbag?
They let MC live in their house and MC installs spycams to ruin their privacy but he is still not a scumbag?

Damn, MC should make a scumbags club. Members: Martin, Nate, Bill

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
You can also not do those things to if you wanted to. The MC is how you want him to be. So you choose to do those things. You don't have to ( as far as I know) do them to progress the game.
Problem is we act like scumbag in game but we hate to see scumbag like MC.

U

User_215882

So don't play as a scumbag MC? If you have the option to do one thing or another. If you could be a hero or a villain then what happens is because you wanted it to happen or at the very least didn't think something like that would. Anytime I see the pills it's probably going to end up with some non consensual content which I don't like and choose not to. I feel bad for the guy because essential right now he added a character that you can't do anything about and a fetish that is probably the most problamatic in the community. I mean some people got so pissed off they reported him.

Siddington

Sep 11, 2017
Yeah it's called a power fantasy or wish fulfilment. People use these games to fantasise and experience things they would either not be able to do or not feel confident or comfortable enough to do in real life. I doubt many people would genuinely want to do to these kinds of things in real life, so you can be damn sure people wouldn't be comfortably with some other dick coming along and doing it to characters they are interested in or care about. Since you love NTR so much you neither care nor seem to care to understand that.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Yeah it's called a power fantasy or wish fulfilment. People use these games to fantasise and experience things they would either not be able to do or not feel confident or comfortable enough to do in real life. I doubt many people would genuinely want to do to these kinds of things in real life, so you can be damn sure people wouldn't be comfortably with some other dick coming along and doing it to characters they are interested in or care about. Since you love NTR so much you neither care nor seem to care to understand that.
So what? if you demand power fantasy go find your wishes in harem tag games. Why you still here?
If you still think this game is N-word thingy and afraid to see other dick why you still following this thread?

And don't worry i care about your feelings too.That is why i am advising you to give up playing this game and leave the twins to me. :p

woody

Jan 31, 2017
playing this very good game & it froze when i entered the dance room, 1 person dancing no other things on the screen just the dancer,is there a fix or is it a case of going back to a prev save

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
So what? if you demand power fantasy go find your wishes in harem tag games. Why you still here?
If you still think this game is N-word thingy and afraid to see other dick why you still following this thread?

And don't worry i care about your feelings too.That is why i am advising you to give up playing this game and leave the twins to me. :p
every member here including you is entitled to their own preference/fetish and also their own opinion on a game.if they want to follow threads or comment on the content wether like or dislike thats upto them.please dont advise others because they dont like your preference/fetish.enough said now back to gaming:)

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
every member here including you is entitled to their own preference/fetish and also their own opinion on a game.if they want to follow threads or comment on the content wether like or dislike thats upto them.please dont advise others because they dont like your preference/fetish.enough said now back to gaming:)
You have a point. Better back to game and no more comments.

Reactions: Ginji and Gellidus

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Well its been confirmed by walkius...martin will be gone next update. I didnt like him but I think he should have atleast been optional.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Well its been confirmed by walkius...martin will be gone next update. I didnt like him but I think he should have atleast been optional.
Probably for same reason, he will turn bully boy at school (Seth) and headmaster into pathetic characters.
How lovely another realistic dating sim. :D

Zero919

May 2, 2017
he'll take it out of the game or give the option to kick after what he did to the family? it's a big difference because there is no desire to continue to play if he's already got his hands on 2 family members

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
he'll take it out of the game or give the option to kick after what he did to the family? it's a big difference because there is no desire to continue to play if he's already got his hands on 2 family members
Not sure...this is all he said.

It seems that Martin was a 'little' hate.
Sorry for my mistake, I just would like add an enemy to fight against but you don't seem to like the idea.

So Martin will be kicked off in the next update.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
So basically developer trolled patrons (unintentionally?), lol. He must be clueless about BB Eric drama, but it's hard to believe that when his game is similar to BB.

I read some comments in his patreon and lots of patrons seem furious, also pledges was over 1K if I remember correct and now it's below 1K.

Seems like he literally shot himself in the leg.

I like this game, hope there'll be no more drama that can hinder development of the game.

U

User_10739

Not sure...this is all he said.

It seems that Martin was a 'little' hate.
Sorry for my mistake, I just would like add an enemy to fight against but you don't seem to like the idea.

So Martin will be kicked off in the next update.
Sometimes for Devs, what seems like a good idea at the time tends to blow up in their face. His thought of adding competition may not have been a bad one, the fact that MC has magical fingers too would put it up for a competition.
The issue is that what happened was unilateral, you had no condition/skill to meet or way to fight it or avoid it.

I don't know if most devs are gamers and can understand that we live vicariously through the MC's eyes but I certainly can say that if someone needs a crash course in what works, what does not, maybe they should browse through some of the threads here before making game altering decisions...

U

User_215882

There's nothing wrong with the idea. It was just poorly executed. I mean just look at what happened. I really hope those who got so pissed off they reported him were just threats, but this is childish. If you don't like something and you're paying him talk to him. Let him know you're not happy with the direction he took and then drop your pledge if you don't want to continue. This report function is going to be a knife on the throat of every dev that puts out an update or content that someone just didn't like.

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
This game is easy to play and will be easier after Martin lost.
Beside Emily date, dating with girls too easy. Doesn't need walkthrough to play like BB. Even my nephew can play this game like it is. He has to be more creative.
Hope he does his best for the twins and Vivian paths.
Seth can give MC challenge for Vivian or dev can unleash Martin over the Twins. :D

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes