Siddington

Sep 11, 2017
Poll now to decide Martin's future. I hope people do the right thing and vote that cunt away.
I'm not sure the poll will be one sided either way. Fans of NTR are just as vocal as the people who dislike it are so you just never know. I mean just look at the circle jerk that happened in this thread when they found out their favourite kink had been shoehorned into this game. If he truly plans for the MC to have no further incestuous contact in this game I'm not sure it'll matter either way unfortunately. From his comments on Patreon Martin was a way to avoid incest and still give the cousins and aunt so on screen sex. I get the feeling Alice was only a step away. I genuinely believe the dev has no idea what he's doing or how divisive some content is. If the people who threatened to report him actually went through with it, all this could end up a moot point anyway.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
I get the feeling Alice was only a step away. I genuinely believe the dev has no idea what he's doing or how divisive some content is. If the people who threatened to report him actually went through with it, all this could end up a moot point anyway.
I get the feeling the Walkius is more a fan than a experienced developer, some of the worst of this could be avoided with some research.

ismaral

Sep 3, 2017
how do you hack a website? I go over to the watrix but all i see is that matrix stuff and nothing else. It say's i should have gotten the software from Bill. Stealth is at 11.

Siddington

Sep 11, 2017
I get the feeling the Walkius is more a fan than a experienced developer, some of the worst of this could be avoided with some research.
I agree. At this point it looks like he played Big Brother and thought "I could do that better" and rolled with it. Personally I feel he was doing a decent enough job of it as well until this update. It seems though he learned nothing from BB's mistakes.

Reactions: Shardoom

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
how do you hack a website? I go over to the watrix but all i see is that matrix stuff and nothing else. It say's i should have gotten the software from Bill. Stealth is at 11.
You also have to study computer class (don't remember how much). You can do computer class at class D after the cafeteria lunch.

U

User_215882

This is a really bad dev. I mean Jesus. First you plan on getting rid of Martin next update then have a poll about his future? He should have polled his fans before any of this happened to see how they felt about a potential rival. This is just bad planning.

Reactions: Siddington

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
This whole debacle, just kinda prove have all the players known from the get go is better for games such as this, than introduce new elements as you progress forward after the MC (you), already claimed ownership over the females (which you not really entitled to anyways).

PinkHead

Aug 21, 2017
Can u guys use sleeping pills?
It's cost me $50 and nothing happens:oops:
Aunt says i can cook ,but when and where?
Around dinner time and morning , i search everywhere .....no option to cook.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Patreon numbers are bombing now. Bet he thinks Martin was a good idea now huh...

U

User_215882

They're not bombing, but they are consistently dropping. Right now he lost about 200 bucks which is a big deal for a smaller dev.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes