Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
It seems one more guy will be sent to join Eric in the SM club in the near future... When I played BB before, I really hated Eric and wanted to kill him if possible.. but in this game Martin is rather cute and the NTR scenes were not annoying at all.. (It was rather amusing) I think it is due to lack of good writing and storytelling.. I have no loving thought for Mimi or aunt (I do not even remember her name) yet and that's why.

This game has several unique features which cannot be found in the others, so they are the strong points.. I really hope he starts making his own game, not following others.
Think same and I have extra hopes for next updates

At first fast update and add extra route for Aunt spying to stop nonsense Martin drama. (With Jealousy and Incest warnings 2 routes)

Rest like these:
1. Reaching your goals for each girl is too easy. Not many choice in dialogue options and easy to decide..
2. Some girls like Alice can have different route options
3. Girls need attention but this game relation points system too easy. No needs effort to keep them high like BB.
4. Clothing shop in city beside online shopping. I want to go shopping with girls. Spoil them with sexy clothes and it's good for to fulfill dressing cabin fantasy. Bored seeing Aunt in jeans.
5. Not sure mentioned in game but wondering Aunt's job or Mimi's. She can work in an office for a Boss (Fat and old looking guy maybe or hot milf boss for lesbian :p).
6. I don't want NTR option in this game at all. I don't think he can do it with this storytelling. Luckyly he is already freaked out. Jealousy is a must in a dating sim but must be optional to see.
7. Incest must be optional. Date or sex options for girls in house with different guy or guys.
8. Beside FFM in game, MMF can be added too or many-MF :p.

Reactions: Gellidus

Mobum

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017

At first fast update and add extra route for Aunt spying to stop nonsense Martin drama.

Rest like these:
1. Reaching your goals for each girl is too easy. Not many choice for dialogues options and easy to decide..
2. Some girls like Alice can have different route options
3. Girls need attention but this game relation points system too easy. No needs effort to keep them high like BB.
4. Clothing shop in city beside online shopping. I want to go shopping spoil them with sexy clothes and it's good for to fulfill dressing cabin fantasy.
5. Not sure mentioned in game but wondering Aunt's job or Mimi's. She can work in an office for a Boss (Fat and old looking guy maybe :p).
6. I don't want NTR option in this game at all. I don't think he can do it with this storytelling. Luckyly he is already freaked out. Jealousy is a must in a dating sim but must be optional to see.
7. Incest must be optional. Date or sex options for girls in house with different guy or guys.
8. Beside FFM in game MMF can be added too or many-MF :p.
PLUS enhanced (simplified) travel in school... Someone should help him with the UI...

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
PLUS enhanced (simplified) travel in school... Someone should help him with the UI...
I think the location circles (like the home) would be better for school instead of the arrows.

At first fast update and add extra route for Aunt spying to stop nonsense Martin drama.

Rest like these:
5. Not sure mentioned in game but wondering Aunt's job or Mimi's. She can work in an office for a Boss (Fat and old looking guy maybe or hot milf boss for lesbian :p).
8. Beside FFM in game MMF can be added too or many-MF :p.
Aunt works as a nurse I think, and Mimi is an arts student.
I'm fine with mmf, but I can see walkius staying the hell away from non-mc dicks in the future.

Mobum

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
I don't even steal from the bar ,how could MC so mean to steal a kind women:mad:
And the locker room key , it costs me 150...i wish developer will add some reward for those who do no evils.:relievedface:
The bargirl's face is exactly same as Lisa from BB.. So I never steal anything from her shop. That's a No-No..

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
Due to popular demand, next update will make sure that woman are safe. But it would be pity to sack the whole Martin character, so it will be done by turning him into raging homo with zero interest in pussy. How good will that be for MC, that's different story. As they say, you should be carefull what you wish for. ;)

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Due to popular demand, next update will make sure that woman are safe. But it would be pity to sack the whole Martin character, so it will be done by turning him into raging homo with zero interest in pussy. How good will that be for MC, that's different story. As they say, you should be carefull what you wish for. ;)
Huge city with just MC fuck ability. :D wondering how they populated :p

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017

At first fast update and add extra route for Aunt spying to stop nonsense Martin drama. (With Jealousy and Incest warnings 2 routes)

Rest like these:

8. Beside FFM in game, MMF can be added too or many-MF :p.
Thats why he basically set up a rival but he fucked it up with Martin. lmao. Since you're in school most of the time it would make more sense it to be somebody your age. He just wanted to copy BB. Plus he had to waste time just to make a new male model when you already got a lot in game. He might as well add jocks since we can basically figure out one of them fucked Emily and hurt her feelings.

rabbit crazy

Jul 8, 2017
I keep failed to unzip the file, i've already tried to download different file but still can open it. Could anyone help me with this,thx.

Erros

Aug 28, 2017

129 patrons
·
Patrons only

I want to know what you would do with Martin.

- Remove entirely the webcam event and Martin 16%

- Add an event to kick off Martin and add possibilities to comfort Maria 61%

- Add the possibilities to kick him or be friend with him (with advantage) 23%
56 votes total

PinkHead

Aug 21, 2017
Anybody have access to his Martin poll to see what it contains and a quick look at the numbers?

He puts up a public post saying that he will remove him then puts up a poll to determine what to do with him.

If you had been playing update-to-update, he just now shows up. If you start a new game, the aunt mentions her back pain in the second or third week, leaving you without enough experience in anything or able to build relationships enough to have any kind of competition.
What!? we can build relationships with aunt!?
When? My B,C,D class reputations are almost all max, still no lust and no friendship with aunt.

PinkHead

Aug 21, 2017

129 patrons
·
Patrons only

I want to know what you would do with Martin.

- Remove entirely the webcam event and Martin 16%

- Add an event to kick off Martin and add possibilities to comfort Maria 61%

- Add the possibilities to kick him or be friend with him (with advantage) 23%
56 votes total
Is him and Dark Silver same guy?
Eric will be kicked out again.:OhMyGoodness:
And Max will fuck every hole on earth after next release.

Siddington

Sep 11, 2017
Wow those options are worded strangely. So at the minute he is staying in the game as is with future possibilities to make Maria feel better about letting her daughters boyfriend fuck her... and no changes for Mimi. It'll become optional in the fact that if you want to go down a route for Maria or Mimi you get NTR'D? I guess that's that then.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
I'll assume he meant confront. I hope it goes well, at least he's trying to make his patreons happy.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
What ever he does, he must do that update fast. Otherwise he'll loose more patreons.
He must end the poll and start working on update.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
So he says he's going to remove him then puts a choice in the poll to keep him around?

If the second one does win, he'd be better off editing the latest update to remove the penetration. Otherwise, it's meaningless and won't have any effect on the shit storm that's happening now. Comforting Maria after his loss (if this is actually what he means) would still have a negative affect on many as well.
A new aunt who turn back to homeland from Europe and never married. (Or divorced with one daughter) Maybe this way he can calm people who thinks like you.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Is him and Dark Silver same guy?
Eric will be kicked out again.:OhMyGoodness:
And Max will fuck every hole on earth after next release.
Other than the Eric wannabe and some same shit. I actually like this way more than BB. BB just has better graphics. The girls look way better in this game. Funny thing is the least female I care about is the aunt. The school feels alive. He probably just need to add conversations and it doesn't have to be an event. Like each time at lunch let them talk about something random you don't have to change the picture.
I ain't going to lie if this Martin guy was fucking Emily. I bet he would had lost 90% of his patreons. lmao

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
i would have thought that devs when starting a game would have some plan,idea or story they want to show.what i dont get is some of these polls that basically remove the creative ideas of the dev.yes they want to reward their patreons -i understand that and agree with it but not at the expense of their vision of the game.just my thought for today;)

Reactions: megadork and a1fox3
U

User_215882

The dev just made the same mistake as BB when it comes to this fetish. You previously had no knowledge something like this would happen. Then it happens. I'm sure had Martin not fucked her or just simply hinted at it he wouldn't have been too bad for him. If you just read the change log you might have thought great new aunt stuff and then after grinding you find out it's new stuff, but not for the MC. Every dev that I follow with male MC and NTR make it a point to avoid it or have it be used as a means of competition. So if you didn't know you pretty much were heading into the forced NTR and I get why some people where pissed off.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes