Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
I've never had to pay the janitor for anything if you act on it as soon as Bill tells you about it.

Key: Directly after the lunch that he tells you about it visit the janitor's office. He's not in but there's a marker star on a file drawer. Click on it and you have the key.
USB: Where does Bill spend his time in the mornings? Usually peeking on his sister in the women's bathroom or in the men's bathroom (probably wanking after peeking on his sister). Directly after the lunch he tells you about it, go to the men's bathroom and there's another marker star on the floor near a stall. Click on it and it's the USB.
two way to find then. Your way cheaper then mine. I will edit your way to my post.

Gellidus

Dec 6, 2017
@BigBabs69 explained in spoiler it is not. If you wanna know why, post number for it #935
Sure, but for a lot of people on this forum what is consider to be NTR has expanded beyond what is actual definition may encompass. But I'll be completely honest with you, because of the of how crazy people seem to get whether they are pro or anti NTR, when they start discussing the specifics, my eyes just glaze over and I just think of Dachshund puppies

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
I've never had to pay the janitor for anything if you act on it as soon as Bill tells you about it.

Key: Directly after the lunch that he tells you about it visit the janitor's office. He's not in but there's a marker star on a file drawer. Click on it and you have the key.
USB: Where does Bill spend his time in the mornings? Usually peeking on his sister in the women's bathroom or in the men's bathroom (probably wanking after peeking on his sister). Directly after the lunch he tells you about it, go to the men's bathroom and there's another marker star on the floor near a stall. Click on it and it's the USB.
Thanks! Got it, now working through the scenes. I have no idea what the fuss was about, it is a pretty hot sequence of events. Besides, MC had not shot at Maria (for now), this might lead to more opportunities.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Sure, but for a lot of people on this forum what is consider to be NTR has expanded beyond what is actual definition may encompass. But I'll be completely honest with you, because of the of how crazy people seem to get whether they are pro or anti NTR, when they start discussing the specifics, my eyes just glaze over and I just think of Dachshund puppies
Lets say for this game one very soft NTR to stop discussion. Like this one happens in real life. I had many platonic love (not incest) and girl in other boy arms. Was lucky not spy them in action at least. :p

Reactions: Gellidus

Patsche

Jan 26, 2018
Hi Everyone. How can I increase the game to full display? When I start it only comes up a smaller part.

guigo545

Apr 28, 2017
When do martin get the opportunity to massage her and is it a specific time and day?

So far the only way is to give Maria and Mimi the sleeping pills to have sex with them?

Mobum

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
When do martin get the opportunity to massage her and is it a specific time and day?
Dunno the specific timing for it but after dinner, twice weekly or so I think. One day aunt will say during the dinner that she has backpain and Mimi introduces her friend (Martin) to the family for massage treatment. You need two spycams from the internet shopping after Bill event to peep.

So far the only way is to give Maria and Mimi the sleeping pills to have sex with them?
Yes.

Reactions: kalifianto
3.40 star(s) 62 Votes