kingscard

Mar 31, 2017
Martin is here to get attention like Big Brother did with Eric. Eric was a dick so everybody hated him. But because of this hatred, there was something to talk about. So you get to be on top of the forum often, and gain visitors etc.

And that's where the magic happen, you have a game in development, so you, player, think you can change the outcome. If it's a good game, you'll have plenty of interesting topic to talk about. If not, well, read the lasts pages of this thread.

For certain games it is the renpy/RPGM war, here there was nothing to fight about yet. So here comes Martin.

Plus, we pissed of the dev by releasing his game too early. And if he lurked a little he must have seen how strong were your reactions when another male get to fuck the women you think you own.

Well, mission accomplish, this Big Brother parody will get some attention, thanks to Big Brother's NTR haters :).

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
I agree to not rush things related aunt.
He can focus other girls a lil bit more.
There's nothing much related class B and maybe it's time for MC have sex also in school. Just Seth n Vicky doing sex at secret yard place and in girls toilet.
Hot milf teacher needs MC's attention too.

Gellidus

Dec 6, 2017
Martin is here to get attention like Big Brother did with Eric. Eric was a dick so everybody hated him. But because of this hatred, there was something to talk about. So you get to be on top of the forum often, and gain visitors etc.

And that's where the magic happen, you have a game in development, so you, player, think you can change the outcome. If it's a good game, you'll have plenty of interesting topic to talk about. If not, well, read the lasts pages of this thread.

For certain games it is the renpy/RPGM war, here there was nothing to fight about yet. So here comes Martin.

Plus, we pissed of the dev by releasing his game too early. And if he lurked a little he must have seen how strong were your reactions when another male get to fuck the women you think you own.

Well, mission accomplish, this Big Brother parody will get some attention, thanks to Big Brother's NTR haters :).
Nailed it. :)

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
hmm.. since reading most of the 57 pages of comments.. i have to ask, is the martin stuff consensual? or rape?

edit: can someone make a walkthrough, since i know the only one is the emily date..

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
well olivia is a prostitute so dinn is just one in a very big list and dinn only had a kiss with olivia, so is not the same...
What? As far as I remember they fucked and you hid in the closet to take a picture or something.

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
What? As far as I remember they fucked and you hid in the closet to take a picture or something.
yea they did
think FXM meant Nicole for the kiss.. hmm.. maybe a better one would be The Davis Family (Lauren (Sister)/Ryan, Andrea (Mom)/Ryan, Carol (Aunt)/Dad..)

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
I have a rule about adding extreme fetishes during development...

Just don't do it. One thing is that people knew from the start that it would happen, another thing is that during development you want to surprise them, the second one is gonna make haters rage.

I think it was a mistake to add NTR to the game during development, however if you add it then it should avoidable.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes