Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
I made you with usb now

how to massage to mom

I made you with usb now

how to massage to mom
I mounted the camera
There is aunt tho. :) You can`t do massage to her. Your relation not good enough for that yet. Mimi`s friend Martin will release aunt pain. :)

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
can you please tell me what to do at the first picture and picture 2 please
Picture 1: When Maria and Martin are both in her bedroom go to your room and watch on your computer.

Picture 2: Is self explanatory. Try entering the bathroom at 7am on weekdays, your bedroom 8am weekday, bathroom 8am weekends, your bedroom 9am weekends, your room 10pm and 11pm...

Jan 19, 2018
Picture 1: When Maria and Martin are both in her bedroom go to your room and watch on your computer.

Picture 2: Is self explanatory. Try entering the bathroom at 7am on weekdays, your bedroom 8am weekday, bathroom 8am weekends, your bedroom 9am weekends, your room 10pm and 11pm...

that's all I have to do but I do not get into this room at all

PinkHead

Aug 21, 2017
what can we do with aunt in current version?
can we promote relationship with her?
so far i only have 1 friend point and no lust point with aunt.

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
what can we do with aunt in current version?
can we promote relationship with her?
so far i only have 1 friend point and no lust point with aunt.
At the current version the only new Mimi content is the voyeurism in her room (general peeking and the massage route)
Another question is how do I get to 100 at either bottom? in the picture below
Spend time with Class B at the gym or pool sessions in the afternoon. Have lunch with the Cheerleaders or Ben to raise those higher. Each one can go above 100 but will get rounded back down at some point during the day. All those you have a 0/100 aren't part of the game yet. I don't think it matters too much if they're 100% but I tend to work on them during waits for updates...

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017

Preview 0.8 - Sleepover mechanic
Patrons only
Feb 10 at 4:05am
For the sleepover with Alice's group, you'll choose who drinks. The actions will depend on who is drunk, who is too drunk, and who is not.
27 possibilities = 10 leading to sex

cousins.jpg

Rosa Melano

Jul 12, 2017
Hi, Is this game officially NTR now? i want to know before play or pledge ... if it's NTR not interested if i get it right he will keep the idea of martin fucking the girls related to mc to avoid incest right?
h.jpg

Reactions: Shardoom
3.40 star(s) 62 Votes