FrostWrym

Oct 5, 2017
Edit:Trigger related Bill Friendship. Must hangout with him to trigger.

But rest like this:
Lunch with Bill. He will ask help for his lost flashdisk.
----------------------------------
2 way to find flashdisk.
-1st and Best way thx to @DeUglyOne @a1fox3
Key: Directly after the lunch that he tells you about it visit the janitor's office. He's not in but there's a marker star on a file drawer. Click on it and you have the key.
USB: Where does Bill spend his time in the mornings? Usually peeking on his sister in the women's bathroom or in the men's bathroom (probably wanking after peeking on his sister). Directly after the lunch he tells you about it, go to the men's bathroom and there's another marker star on the floor near a stall. Click on it and it's the USB.
-2nd Ask Janitor to find. Janitor finds flashdisk for you for 50 bucks. Next day get it from janitor.
-----------------------------------
Lunch again with Bill. He will suggest you to online shopping for spycam.
Okay but i still have a problem because i lost the scene to talk with bill about flashdisk and now i cant find janitor he is in the his room but i cant go there and when i try find myself there is nothing in boys room maybe first i should find the key but where the fuck is that exactly do you know ???

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Okay but i still have a problem because i lost the scene to talk with bill about flashdisk and now i cant find janitor he is in the his room but i cant go there and when i try find myself there is nothing in boys room maybe first i should find the key but where the fuck is that exactly do you know ???
Check the janitor's room at lunch time or just before or just after lunch.

Reactions: FrostWrym

FrostWrym

Oct 5, 2017
Check the janitor's room at lunch time or just before or just after lunch.
I am getting crazy :D i did everything every mission except this one there is nothing there someone please help mee im not sure im looking the right place

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I am getting crazy :D i did everything every mission except this one there is nothing there someone please help mee im not sure im looking the right place
I said just before you go to lunch or just after not at 9 am.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Actually i did edit this walkthrough, but it is in spoiler (Post number:1150). Lesbian cheerleaders must talk about hideout at lunch time.

-Edited this walkthrough again for to lower confusion.

SPycam event:
Lunch with Bill. He will ask help for his lost flashdisk.
----------------------------------
2 way to find flashdisk.
-1st way- Long but cheapest way thx to @DeUglyOne @a1fox3
Key: (edit: You must process cheerleader route. When reputation of cheerleaders good enough, they will talk about hideout problem at lunch with them. Next day at lunch with Bill, ask help for Cheerleaders. He will tell you go to janitor room directly after lunch. Pick up the key shown with plus sign in the empty Janitor room.)
USB: Go to the men's bathroom and there's another marker star on the floor near a stall. Click on it and have the USB.
(Note: Not tested but giving the key to Lesbian Cheerleaders before finding USB may close this way)

-2nd way- Ask Janitor to find. Janitor finds flashdisk for you for 50 bucks. Next day get it from janitor.
-----------------------------------
Lunch again with Bill. He will suggest you to online shopping for spycam.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
You must process cheerleader route. When reputation of cheerleaders good enough, they will talk about hideout problem.
Ask Bill help next day at lunch for Cheerleaders. He will tell you go to janitor room directly after lunch. Pick up the key shown with plus sign.

FrostWrym

Oct 5, 2017
You must process cheerleader route. When reputation of cheerleaders good enough, they will talk about hideout problem.
Ask Bill help next day at lunch for Cheerleaders. He will tell you go to janitor room directly after lunch. Pick up the key shown with plus sign.
okay i did exactly same but i gave them the key before find the usb and now i cant talk to janitor or find the usb in boys room :D

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
okay i did exactly same but i gave them the key before find the usb and now i cant talk to janitor or find the usb in boys room :D
Lol. If you don`t wanna start over, try below.

Rise outsider reputation (Bill related group it is) this may trigger related talk about USB with Bill and Find janitor at school bus time (at 14 or 15 i forgot when). Finish rest events related family too. Aunt will start mentioning back pains during breakfast or dinner times.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I don't have a problem to have NTR options into a game, I really don't, but I like to have the choice, not all of us like this crap, and I don't like someone like Martin just coming over and lock the door behind him and fuck your girls when you don't have any choice, and you get cuckold all over, that, I don't accept, Walkius really fucked up on this one. That's just my opinion, but he didn't deserved to be reported though, he should of talked with him, like I did, I asked him what was wrong with him, and some asshole told me, if I didn't like the game, I didn't had to play it, I got pissed :(

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
I don't have a problem to have NTR options into a game, I really don't, but I like to have the choice, not all of us like this crap, and I don't like someone like Martin just coming over and lock the door behind him and fuck your girls when you don't have any choice, and you get cuckold all over, that, I don't accept, Walkius really fucked up on this one. That's just my opinion, but he didn't deserved to be reported though, he should of talked with him, like I did, I asked him what was wrong with him, and some asshole told me, if I didn't like the game, I didn't had to play it, I got pissed :(
look to your below post and cheer up. it is just a game. oh wait it is also your post :))

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
yTMBOWoj8t5EI_b3byOUOR7-taSnYEJJg7xyoVf0MioKUE7vL0bzaLh1T2AgMeYt.jpg

Preview 0.8 - Sleepover mechanic
Tag icon
Patrons only
Feb 10 at 4:05am
For the sleepover with Alice's group, you'll choose who drinks. The actions will depend on who is drunk, who is too drunk, and who is not.
27 possibilities = 10 leading to sex

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes