T

Tony_Stark

deal with it. every game in 2018 will be with ntr, or at least 80% cuz most of the people like ntr and u can't do anything about it, so move along

U

User_32285

deal with it. every game in 2018 will be with ntr, or at least 80% cuz most of the people like ntr and u can't do anything about it, so move along
Awesome! It's gonna be a good year.

Any idea how many gold medals my country (The netherlands) will get at Olympics?

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
This whole thing makes me laugh, people don't understand what NTR is and any male character added to a game is instantly labelled as NTR and people refuse to play it. A bit like in DS BB, that is not NTR the MC is the son and not in a relationship, Martin has been added but is having relationships with Characters that the MC yes is working on but is not in a relationship. NTR is a branch of Cuckold where the character has to be IN a relationship and the other character is corrupting the partner away either using blackmail or other ways.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
This whole thing makes me laugh, people don't understand what NTR is and any male character added to a game is instantly labelled as NTR and people refuse to play it. A bit like in DS BB, that is not NTR the MC is the son and not in a relationship, Martin has been added but is having relationships with Characters that the MC yes is working on but is not in a relationship. NTR is a branch of Cuckold where the character has to be IN a relationship and the other character is corrupting the partner away either using blackmail or other ways.
In BB Aunt part was totally NTR tho. She was blackmailed by Eric for sex.

Cuckold and NTR different things.
Cuckold is when MC enjoys seeing the partner with other guys or MC excepts other guys in his life for not to loose her.
Cuckold can be NTR only if MC is forced by other character (male or female) to watch MC`s partner with another guy or guys.

None of these happened in this game. Mimi and Aunt don`t give a damn shit about MC`s platonic love cause incest love is so wrong for both at least for now.

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
In BB Aunt part was totally NTR tho. She was blackmailed by Eric for sex.

Cuckold and NTR different things.
Cuckold is when MC enjoys seeing the partner with other guys or MC excepts other guys in his life for not to loose her.
Cuckold can be NTR only if MC is forced by other character (male or female) to watch MC`s partner with another guy or guys.

None of these happened in this game. Mimi and Aunt don`t give a damn shit about MC`s platonic love cause incest love is so wrong for both at least for now.
Actually yes and no. I was doing some research on NTR due to another game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is the Urban Dictionary definition of NTR

Japanese acronym for , used to define a genre of Eroge (Hentai Game), " ". In short, the main protagonist's loved one(s) are taken or seduced away from him and the heroine might be willing or unwilling. This is to cause an emotion of deep jealousy on the reader.

So to me it is a branch of Cuckold. It is just the Japanese version, however this does not apply to the Martin content of this game.

Jan 19, 2018
boss can you tell me how to take a lozenge? that I do not know how

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes