dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
does martin have any scenes with alice?

edit: 0.8 came out just before i posted this. so my question was towards 0.7 but with the context of the 0.8 changelog. it seems like it's now a possibility?

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
School, Love, and Cousins FRIENDS!!?!?!

Hes just trying to weather the shit storm thats been brewing over incest and little white knights that think they are special little snowflakes by reporting the game to patreon over incest ( they were but hurt over the martin content )...i say it like this because the ones who reported the game literally said that they reported the game for incest because they didn't like the addition of martin in the game. I honestly don't blame the guy for making the change...get ahead of it now and avoid being banned.
I think the options that will be in v8 for martin are good....should have done it like that from the start and the sleep over sounds very promising.

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
Wow...has v7 been out 1 month already?? not complaining...kinda suprised is all. I guess it is considering the wait for the 5$ tier.
$ 30 patrons a month for a game, I think too much. That's pretty naughty. Full price games cost in the shop 70 euro. and here we are talking about a game that is not finished yet. $ 5 patrons a month so that's fine

Reactions: botc76

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Changelog 0.8 - Sleepover

x5rrwFpUWJVN1V4Uy_m0Im3B9OK60HiP0p2JjVr9qovc2HROWmaqG2hB96iWeRaQ.jpg

Minor

- The journal has been updated.

- Now you can text Mayo or Iris to hang out. And they will text you after 5 days (against 3 days in the previous version).

Major

- School, Love & Cousins become School, Love & Friends: if you don’t like it, thank those who report incest to Patreon.

- A new event involving Ako and Alice… together!

- A new party: the sleepover (27 possibilities and 10 possible sex scenes)

- A new event with Martin, 3 possibilities:

· You let him do what he wants (like the previous version)

· You kick him, and you become friend with him (leading to new opportunities in future update)

· You kick him, and don’t be friend (also leading to new opportunities in future update)

· And if you’re quick enough, you can do this before he goes too far with Maria and Mimi.

- You can replace Martin to relief Maria’s pain.

- Bonus: sex scene at school if you date Emily

Reactions: tomislazy

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
School, Love, and Cousins FRIENDS!!?!?!

Hes just trying to weather the shit storm thats been brewing over incest and little white knights that think they are special little snowflakes by reporting the game to patreon over incest ( they were but hurt over the martin content )...i say it like this because the ones who reported the game literally said that they reported the game for incest because they didn't like the addition of martin in the game. I honestly don't blame the guy for making the change...get ahead of it now and avoid being banned.
I think the options that will be in v8 for martin are good....should have done it like that from the start and the sleep over sounds very promising.
kind of sucks.. the cousin part is what made it interesting... wtf is the reason for the MC to be living with them if not being family... hope a patch comes out for all the games that lost 'banned' content..

another to add to the 'waiting for patch' folder..

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes