redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
kind of sucks.. the cousin part is what made it interesting... wtf is the reason for the MC to be living with them if not being family... hope a patch comes out for all the games that lost 'banned' content..

another to add to the 'waiting for patch' folder..
Since nothing was said in the changelog about the actual game maybe he only changed the title, can anyone confirm this?

Reactions: Kane Salvatore

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Since nothing was said in the changelog about the actual game maybe he only changed the title, can anyone confirm this?
Not just title. They also force to remove any incest related things from game.

- DMD refused removing incest and closed his page.
- BB dev. removed the BB game and working on new game (female protagonist this time).
- Thyrant suspended for a while cause incest and removed anything related incest (But has a patch).

Who can blame the dumb reporter..... :p

Maybe like editing name of MC, devs. can give edit option for relations.

Mobum

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Feel bad to see another family breaking... I just want to call my cousin or daughter as they were, not as "friend" or "foreign exchange student". :)

Anyway it is great to see that new version already came out. Cannot wait to play it!

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
sadly.. unless the whole game gets and overhaul/redone for the 'School, Love & Friends' title.. idk if i can play the new update.. looks nice and want too.. but story won't fit with them not being related anymore.. Bill and his sister will probably be changed as well since i think he spy's on her in the school bathroom..

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
sadly.. unless the whole game gets and overhaul/redone for the 'School, Love & Friends' title.. idk if i can play the new update.. looks nice and want too.. but story won't fit with them not being related anymore.. Bill and his sister will probably be changed as well since i think he spy's on her in the school bathroom..
but I think that's not the problem. The basics story will not be grossly affected. I think you can live with that.

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
Hope some of the $30 types give their reviews soon. I was hoping that Martin could expand to Alice, and that the MC could block him at his leisure. I personally would like to see how Alice would fall, and wouldn't mind more dialogue for Maria in her submission. Hopefully that is the case when the MC takes over the massage duties.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Hope some of the $30 types give their reviews soon. I was hoping that Martin could expand to Alice, and that the MC could block him at his leisure. I personally would like to see how Alice would fall, and wouldn't mind more dialogue for Maria in her submission. Hopefully that is the case when the MC takes over the massage duties.
Waiting on his fix upload so I can see how the other 2 martin routes turn out...the ako fans will love the sleepover and its repeatable every 3 days:). Suppose to be 27 different possibilities with 10 sex scenes. Currently the game crashes during the spycam event with martin is being fixed and uploaded.
And again I see that I quoted instead of a new reply lol

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
I don't care in the slightest about incest, so I'm not sad about the change. I am however bothered by the fact that he will have to change stuff and the story might make less sense now.

In any case, I've looked in the game files when I played a few months back and it shouldn't be too hard to patch the incest back. Probably.

Reactions: Kane Salvatore

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
if we can get a patch to redo previous scenes to make sense with friends vs cousins, i'm fine with that.. but i'd rather have the content restored tbh

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
i believe at 13:00 you can choose how to spend your free time. you just have to go back to your class to fix/use the computer iirc.

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
i believe at 13:00 you can choose how to spend your free time. you just have to go back to your class to fix/use the computer iirc.
after the lesson. to eat out. then you can go to work or stay in school. On the plan, you can see where students are. Then go home

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
Anyone got the update (v. 8.0)?
I do not think that many will. $ 30 patron is naughty. for an unfinished game. I will finish my $ 5 patron again. it just begs to have to wait the week. I lose interest in the game. then he does not get any money. He can also keep the game. many will think so. Such a good game and only 147 patrons. others are at over 300 and more ...

he forgets that the $ 5 patrons support him more than the $ 30 patrons. He lets most wait .... He bites the hand that feeds him ...

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
He makes more from his 16 $30 patrons than he does from the 85 $5 patrons, so, not really.
yes that's probably right. But many do not make the $ 5 patrons first. Because they can wait right then, this game is here or on other sites. Then you can save your money, and wait 2 days longer. If he wants to rip off $ 30. We are all players and we want to keep playing. The system is: You have a dog, a sausage in your hand. and do not give the dog the sausage. That's how I feel as a player who even donates. And $ 30 is clearly too much. So much does not come with a new update. Would not that be with the $ 30 patrons. Then he would certainly have more people than now. The quality has the game now. There would be more willing to give $ 5. But nobody does that

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
I am certainly not the only $ 5 patron who has made it Cancel for this reason. First you can wait for the next update. and still this system. As many say "no thanks". the problem is people do not say that.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes