Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
Oh, I think some people might have misunderstood me, I would have no problem with the older cousin having a bf and having relations with him. Though if the player wanted her it could be the place to introduce a way to start fucking with their relationship. I mean, a lot of games make it impossible to stop people from having sex, and in the real world someone knocking on your door while going at it is an easy way to kill the mood, especially if it's a family member on the other side of the door imo. A little creativity in that way would've solved the issue for a lot of people, the voyeurs could get their kink in and those who wanted the girl could 'save' her as it was.

The aunt however fucking the same guy presents a lot of issues, one that guy is braver and much dumber then I would ever be, fucking a mother and daughter is a step above fucking two sisters behind their back. A good way to either get yourself killed or castrated when everything falls on your head. It could have been better solved in my eyes if the Aunt had a different guy than Martin. If the dev was introducing the concept of challengers it would have been smarter to introduce it slow and dip his toes into the mechanics of it.

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Optional NTR for the side girl too, but I digress.

I just wanted to comment on the not "NTR" thing. I see this a lot, and while it is technically true, the way that most WEGs are set up makes it a little harder to define. While yes you weren't in a relationship with Mimi or her mother, with Mimi especially there has been a fair bit of build up to eventually sleeping with her. The player spends weeks in game time, hours in real time getting better at yoga, getting her to take of her top, running with her, getting massage cream, getting good a massage in general and persuasion as well just to be able to get a BJ from her every Saturday and then be able to finger the shit out of her most nights. A fingering she quite enjoys. Things have already gotten sexual between her an the MC, and out of all the girls in the game, she probably has taken the most effort, though her sister comes pretty close, that one had its payoff a while back. She might not have officially been in a relationship with the MC, (though Alice technically isn't either BTW) she is clearly set as a romantic interest for the player, and one in which has advanced over time.
Point taken. My point about Mimi, dev ruined the romance and also possibility of NTR.

That's true, with Mimi sexual things happened but she has no reason to be faithful to MC. Beside that, dev turned Mimi to nymphomaniac. Mimi in that scene kinda forced Martin for sex and she does't care Martin has already a girlfriend. Hard for me to feel NTR for such lady. Not sure Mimi has immoral thoughts when it comes to sex.

No need to explain why romance gone. Not totally gone, but gone for some of us.

You can feel NTR even without romantic interest or even she is a nymphomaniac. But for that, scenes must be like rape, blackmail, abuse etc with a such badass guy or guys (male or female doesn't matter). Let's say mom, MC has no incest interest on mom but such things happens to mom. That's NTR cause she is your mom.

An example:
Same spycam scenes but the guy is Seth beside Martin. MC already freaks out at Seth and would cause MC NTR.
And if those scenes were such blackmail, abuse, rape etc. but by Seth, would cause MC nightmare NTR.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Point taken. My point about Mimi, dev ruined the romance and also possibility of NTR.

That's true, with Mimi sexual things happened but she has no reason to be faithful to MC. Beside that, dev turned Mimi to nymphomaniac. Mimi in that scene kinda forced Martin for sex and she does't care Martin has already a girlfriend. Hard for me to feel NTR for such lady. Not sure Mimi has immoral thoughts when it comes to sex.

No need to explain why romance gone. Not totally gone, but gone for some of us.

You can feel NTR even without romantic interest or even she is a nymphomaniac. But for that, scenes must be like rape, blackmail, abuse etc with a such badass guy or guys (male or female doesn't matter). Let's say mom

For example:
Same spycam scenes but the guy is Seth beside Martin. MC already freaks out at Seth and would cause MC NTR.
And if those scenes are such blackmail, abuse, rape etc. but with Seth, would cause MC nightmare NTR.
Like I said I haven't seen the scenes myself. Martin hasn't shown up, and maybe I'm just missing a trigger after Maria is told about Martin. Like I said, I don't have a ton of time to play, so I just do what I can for a little while.

But Mimi is a nympho? That's an interesting choice. And would normally make stuff like this not a problem. It just wasn't really established beforehand. If she is a nympho then you really need a scene like I mentioned above early on to set expectations.

And she should want to fuck the shit out of you in either the BJ scene or when you finger her.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Like I said I haven't seen the scenes myself. Martin hasn't shown up, and maybe I'm just missing a trigger after Maria is told about Martin. Like I said, I don't have a ton of time to play, so I just do what I can for a little while.

But Mimi is a nympho? That's an interesting choice. And would normally make stuff like this not a problem. It just wasn't really established beforehand. If she is a nympho then you really need a scene like I mentioned above early on to set expectations.

And she should want to fuck the shit out of you in either the BJ scene or when you finger her.
I know you told before you didn't see those yet.

Waiting your comment again after see those scenes.
If i remember right, you are the writer (or one of the writers) of Babysitters and Farmer's dreams game. Like to read your point of view.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I know you told before you didn't see those yet.

Waiting your comment again after see those scenes.
If i remember right, you are the writer (or one of the writers) of Babysitters and Farmer's dreams game. Like to read your point of view.
Almost done with the content in 0.7 but I can only play in fits and starts. Finally met Martin. Now I understand the hatred, not because he's NTR, but because he's French. (Sorry, I had to.)

Finally got to the end of the Christy and Kayla stuff. It's nice being able to visit them at their place, and the Christy threesome scene was probably the best sex scene in the game so far. It makes me wish that Walkius would go back to the Alice and Emily sex scenes and add some dialogue or description or something (and again fix those glitchy renders) because while I think the renders are fine, the scenes themselves are dry as a result. That's as a Player. As a Dev I know how much of a juggling act it is getting shit out each month and spending time on older content is often a luxury.

The other big mistake made IMO is making you choose between Mayo and the other girl. Look, choices which lock out content are fine in smaller, shorter games. See Pervert Action Legacy as a perfect example. But in a banality sim like SLC or F or whatever, I quite dislike them. Why? Because it takes for fucking ever to play through the game again. I mean the MC already has 2 girlfriends and a pair of lesbian fuck buddies, what's two more in the grand scheme of things?

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
i agree.. should have been some kind of threesome or something with Mayo and Iris.. or date both, fuck one while the other watches.. or something..

Reactions: bobbo69

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Almost done with the content in 0.7 but I can only play in fits and starts. Finally met Martin. Now I understand the hatred, not because he's NTR, but because he's French. (Sorry, I had to.)

Finally got to the end of the Christy and Kayla stuff. It's nice being able to visit them at their place, and the Christy threesome scene was probably the best sex scene in the game so far. It makes me wish that Walkius would go back to the Alice and Emily sex scenes and add some dialogue or description or something (and again fix those glitchy renders) because while I think the renders are fine, the scenes themselves are dry as a result. That's as a Player. As a Dev I know how much of a juggling act it is getting shit out each month and spending time on older content is often a luxury.

The other big mistake made IMO is making you choose between Mayo and the other girl. Look, choices which lock out content are fine in smaller, shorter games. See Pervert Action Legacy as a perfect example. But in a banality sim like SLC or F or whatever, I quite dislike them. Why? Because it takes for fucking ever to play through the game again. I mean the MC already has 2 girlfriends and a pair of lesbian fuck buddies, what's two more in the grand scheme of things?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
So marktrump, did Walkius add Martin content, or just the option to kick him to the curb? And yes, I am looking forward to the fun sleepovers in the game!

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
So marktrump, did Walkius add Martin content, or just the option to kick him to the curb? And yes, I am looking forward to the fun sleepovers in the game!
well the previous martin content is still there if you choose to do nothing about him and let him have his fun....the other 2 options kick him to the curb with the difference being, if you choose to be his friend or not. those 2 options are a dead end atm until a future version. kicking him out starts the maria path...not much going for it but its a start.

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
I am hoping that a friend route with Martin enables you to give him access to Alice, and opens threesome options with at least Mimi and Alice. That is the only way a friend route would be worth playing for most (I just want to see Alice seduced as well). Future updates will obviously have the MC use his massage skills to nail Maria; I hope that these updates also allow a way to threesome with Mimi and Alice together.

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Up until 0.7, all the content was with the mc, kinda sucks that from now on we (Martin haters) will get less content per update since Martin still in the game and the dev eventually will include him in some scenes. That's nothing we can do I guess.

@marktrump How is the option to kick Martin out is presented if we already played through those scenes in 0.7?

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Having done everything (except I think the sleeping pills? Was that 0.7 or were they earlier and I forgot?) I think the biggest sin with Martin is that he's boring as dirt, takes forever to get anywhere, and has pretty lackluster payoff. I mean the scenes with him should totally be optional (I assume they are if you don't use the spycam?) but he's just so damned generic. In the future, even though it's not entirely my cup of tea, there should definitely be an Alice option (for those who actively seek it out) after the hints dropped.

But yeah, after everything I was expecting more. Like he's just a boring ass bland Frenchman who scores with Mimi and Maria for reasons. And it also has that weird disconnect between Mimi and the player. If she's totally fine with fucking this guy after she knows he both has a girlfriend and is fucking her mother after being clearly told not to, then she should have been on the Player's dick long, long ago.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes