Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Having done everything (except I think the sleeping pills? Was that 0.7 or were they earlier and I forgot?) I think the biggest sin with Martin is that he's boring as dirt, takes forever to get anywhere, and has pretty lackluster payoff. I mean the scenes with him should totally be optional (I assume they are if you don't use the spycam?) but he's just so damned generic. In the future, even though it's not entirely my cup of tea, there should definitely be an Alice option (for those who actively seek it out) after the hints dropped.

But yeah, after everything I was expecting more. Like he's just a boring ass bland Frenchman who scores with Mimi and Maria for reasons. And it also has that weird disconnect between Mimi and the player. If she's totally fine with fucking this guy after she knows he both has a girlfriend and is fucking her mother after being clearly told not to, then she should have been on the Player's dick long, long ago.
Since you seem new to the game, here a bit of backstory. People were dying for content with Aunt (me included). Not sure if the dev stated that or was just someone's guess, the dev created Martin thinking he/she was clever enough to escape patreon's incest rule by giving aunt content with Martin thinking we would be satisfied in the process since we finally got aunt stuff. But that blew up on his/her face big time since most wanted aunt content with mc and not some npc.

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
Having done everything (except I think the sleeping pills? Was that 0.7 or were they earlier and I forgot?) I think the biggest sin with Martin is that he's boring as dirt, takes forever to get anywhere, and has pretty lackluster payoff. I mean the scenes with him should totally be optional (I assume they are if you don't use the spycam?) but he's just so damned generic. In the future, even though it's not entirely my cup of tea, there should definitely be an Alice option (for those who actively seek it out) after the hints dropped.

But yeah, after everything I was expecting more. Like he's just a boring ass bland Frenchman who scores with Mimi and Maria for reasons. And it also has that weird disconnect between Mimi and the player. If she's totally fine with fucking this guy after she knows he both has a girlfriend and is fucking her mother after being clearly told not to, then she should have been on the Player's dick long, long ago.
I agree with you, but think Martin should get fleshed out while adding those benefits to the MC. I am not a cuck for liking the Martin addition. At the time, it was the only way to see Maria in action. Oftentimes, in the midst of all the grinding and gates needed to score, games can miss out on the seduction aspect of what the MC is doing. I find that some third person moments provide a good venue for seduction to be carried out. I never said Martin gets it all, MC gets nothing. First, the MC gets more ass than a toilet seat; second, I have always stated the MC has to have the option to snuff Martin whenever the player wants.

And your take on Mimi is dead on. Blows you, lets you finger her, no riding the baloney pony? C'mon, she was built for action, namely of the threesome variety!

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Since you seem new to the game, here a bit of backstory. People were dying for content with Aunt (me included). Not sure if the dev stated that or was just someone's guess, the dev created Martin thinking he/she was clever enough to escape patreon's incest rule by giving aunt content with Martin thinking we would be satisfied in the process since we finally got aunt stuff. But that blew up on his/her face big time since most wanted aunt content with mc and not some npc.
Yeah, another game did something similar recently, though I think it was handled worse than it was here. Either way I'm not that new, came on board during 0.5 and played a little 0.6 though this is my first time really looking at my game with design goggles on.

As far as what you said. It's interesting. But it's again another reason that you have to be really careful to set expectations early, and not fuck with them too badly. If Maria and Mimi were getting dick on the regular when the game began, then players wouldn't be pissed off (or AS pissed off) if they saw them fucking some dude via spy-cam. But if you add it in you seventh update when people have been waiting to fuck the two? You are going to piss people off.

And forever to some people, the first sex scene with Mimi and Maria will always be with some other dude. And really fucking boring. Like REALLY fucking boring. And not even repeatable in a good way. So you pissed off fans in the end for that? Ouch.

I agree with you, but think Martin should get fleshed out while adding those benefits to the MC. I am not a cuck for liking the Martin addition. At the time, it was the only way to see Maria in action. Oftentimes, in the midst of all the grinding and gates needed to score, games can miss out on the seduction aspect of what the MC is doing. I find that some third person moments provide a good venue for seduction to be carried out. I never said Martin gets it all, MC gets nothing. First, the MC gets more ass than a toilet seat; second, I have always stated the MC has to have the option to snuff Martin whenever the player wants.

And your take on Mimi is dead on. Blows you, lets you finger her, no riding the baloney pony? C'mon, she was built for action, namely of the threesome variety!
Here's the thing, some people might like Martin, some might not. But he was pretty poorly implemented.

Though to be fair a lot of the game is. It's one I think I like for the atmosphere over the gameplay or graphics. But now that I've come back to it after a while. Man, he really needs some cumshots. Like go back, add some in to each scene. And extend the Mayo ones too. (Though that's probably a result of the branching)

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Here's the thing, some people might like Martin, some might not. But he was pretty poorly implemented.

Though to be fair a lot of the game is. It's one I think I like for the atmosphere over the gameplay or graphics. But now that I've come back to it after a while. Man, he really needs some cumshots. Like go back, add some in to each scene. And extend the Mayo ones too. (Though that's probably a result of the branching)
Your reason of hate is he`s french for sure. And i agree Martin poorly implemented and boring as hell. MC and MArtin has no dialog in v0.7. Maybe it`s changed in version 0.8.1. We`ll see.

Beside cumshot, he can add more like anal, footjob, rimjob etc. And more scenes like MMF, FFM. FFM for Mayo and Iris like he did with lesbians. ANd for twins. :p

@Burt Reynolds Mustache As the writer of two games which have NTR in it, can you consider this game as NTR?

nuklear

Jun 4, 2017
Your reason of hate is he`s french for sure. And i agree Martin poorly implemented and boring as hell. MC and MArtin has no dialog in v0.7. Maybe it`s changed in version 0.8.1. We`ll see.

Beside cumshot, he can add more like anal, footjob, rimjob etc. And more scenes like MMF, FFM. FFM for Mayo and Iris like he did with lesbians. ANd for twins. :p

@Burt Reynolds Mustache As the writer of two games which have NTR in it, can you consider this game as NTR?
Can't say, when I see NTR involved in the game I delete it, block the page, patreon page and the set filters to stop searches from showing any results that have the name of the project in it...

Yrara

Dec 27, 2017
How to start an event sleepover, Alisa and her mother talked, bought alcohol, until Friday night, nothing happens, what's next?

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017

Eh, maybe? It's not super strong, but it's definitely still there. I'll go with the term I like to use a lot for when something is debateable NTR, but still can create the same negative emotions in fans who hate that shit. So, NTR adjacent?

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Eh, maybe? It's not super strong, but it's definitely still there. I'll go with the term I like to use a lot for when something is debateable NTR, but still can create the same negative emotions in fans who hate that shit. So, NTR adjacent?
Well i just felt voyeurism in those scenes. They are not cuckold or NTR scenes either. As you said it is NTR for fans who hate that shit, not for people who knows that shit.

Reactions: tomislazy

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Well i just felt voyeurism in those scenes. They are not cuckold or NTR scenes either. As you said it is NTR for fans who hate that shit not for people who knows that shit.
Fair enough. The term is pretty nebulous in the first place. Pretty much all NTR has an aspect of voyeurism to it (even if it's only on the part of the player), so like I said adjacent. But again, I just don't see it as strong enough for some of the more vocal NTR fans to really feel it, but it's close enough to make people uncomfortable.

Now there is a pretty good chance that it could go Netorase in the future with Alice though. Assuming the reaction didn't turn the dev off from it comepletely.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes