Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
i agree.. though.. i think it would be cool if Bill fucked his sister.. but since it's SLF not SLC now not sure if there still brother/sister since he clearly has interest in her.... then you got the potentials of the twin sisters, i'm not sure how it will work..

Reactions: Charolastra

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Can't say, when I see NTR involved in the game I delete it, block the page, patreon page and the set filters to stop searches from showing any results that have the name of the project in it...
You the first NTR hater thinking "this game is not NTR".

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
I really wish people would stop fucking trying to give the girls away!
Go play fucking 'The Tyrant' if you're one of those beta types ffs...
Are you the butler of my cock?
Why you helping people how to wank on these girls. This`s so cuckold.

nuklear

Jun 4, 2017
You the first NTR hater thinking "this game is not NTR".
not sure, seeing that there is almost nothing on the mom path so far so on the fence if that qualifies... for the sister judging what's said in the first few spycam vids her and the ass have been dating so if anything mc trying to seduce her away from him... shrug so in short still working out if I think if the game qualifies as ntr...

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I see people still going on about NTR shit, I don't mind it really, if you're into it, then good for you, but if you're not, it's no one else's business, to each his own, everybody's different in many different ways, like I said earlier, I don't mind it, but, I like to be given the choice of choosing that path or not, I don't like dev's or any other jerk just throwing it down my fucking face without a choice, I hope I've made this clear to any of you. I don't talk shit about people who fantasize about this shit, and if you do, it's your business, but respect the others that don't as well.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
not sure, seeing that there is almost nothing on the mom path so far so on the fence if that qualifies... for the sister judging what's said in the first few spycam vids her and the ass have been dating so if anything mc trying to seduce her away from him... shrug so in short still working out if I think if the game qualifies as ntr...
Thx for honesty.
I do hate NTR for real by the way, but in pixel fantasy world who cares that shit.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
It`s a slang proverb, in english kinda means "i can deal with my pleasure, it`s none of your business !"
Except when people try and twist games I play, it becomes my business. I don't care what kind of weird shit you get up to at home, as long as it doesn't affect me, go WILD! But keep your weird shit out of my games... >.<

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Except when people try and twist games I play, it becomes my business. I don't care what kind of weird shit you get up to at home, as long as it doesn't affect me, go WILD! But keep your weird shit out of my games... >.<
Nobody trying to twist your games or mind. Actually you are doing that. You`re trying to turn this game to harem game. And you don`t even want other options in game. FOr you even such options in game ruin your game virginity.

Try not take these games so seriously.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Nobody trying to twist your games or mind. Actually you are doing that. You`re trying to turn this game to harem game. And you don`t even want other options in game. FOr you even such options in game ruin your game virginity.

Try not take these games so seriously.
TURN?? This game IS a harem game, the cuckboys who got a wide-on for Martin are the ones trying to turn it into something it wasn't...

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes