Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
And?

You still go around collecting girls... That's what a fucking harem is.

The fact still doesn't change that what these cuckboys are asking for would be a MASSIVE direction shift from current gameplay.

Eandrid

May 5, 2017
And?

The fact still doesn't change that what these cuckboys are asking for would be a MASSIVE direction shift from current gameplay.
And why would diversity in a game be so bad? It s afterall JUST a game your life won t end because there are some kink in the game that you don t like, and a game with no diversity would just become a boring game (look at BB).

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
And why would diversity in a game be so bad? It s afterall JUST a game your life won t end because there are some kink in the game that you don t like, and a game with no diversity would just become a boring game (look at BB).
Because it isn't what people were expecting when they started fucking playing.
Changing what players are expecting mid-game just so some beta's can jerk their willies easier doesn't make for a better game. It pisses people off.

Diversity for the sake of diversity is fucking SHIT.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
And?

And what?
Dev wants to create realistic dating-sim, not a harem one and not NTR one either.
But no worry you`ll have all girls to satisfy your power fantasy with right options.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
And what?
Dev wants to create realistic dating-sim, not a harem one and not NTR one either.
But no worry you`ll have all girls to satisfy your power fantasy with right options.
There's nothing remotely fucking realistic in the game, stop trying to use that 'excuse' to wedge in your cuckboy beta fantasies...

Eandrid

May 5, 2017
Because it isn't what people were expecting when they started fucking playing.
Changing what players are expecting mid-game just so some beta's can jerk their willies easier doesn't make for a better game. It pisses people off.

Diversity for the sake of diversity is fucking SHIT.
How would you know what people expect or what the dev had in mind when he started the game (afterall it s HIS game)? You maybe did not expect that along with some other people but it doesn t mean everyone agree.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
How would you know what people expect or what the dev had in mind when he started the game (afterall it s HIS game)? You maybe did not expect that along with some other people but it doesn t mean everyone agree.
Because he stated as much, he admitted he 'added' in Martin. (the only beta-faggish content in the game) He wasn't conceived at the games creation.

It was a fucking shite addition, and thankfully he knows it was a shite addition and received 95% negative feedback...

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
Because people donated hundreds of dollars with perspetive of "vanilla" game?

Reactions: Shardoom

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
And what?
And?

Guys I love ya both, but...

Shardoom. What Martin fans are asking for is like at most a tiny bit more content that is now optional. Which to be fair was a rather late addition all things considered, and all. The game isn't turning into the Tyrant my friend. And from the looks of things at least any future content will be pretty limited in this regard.

Kara, this is pretty much a harem game, and realism doesn't really enter into it. I mean, as MC you're fucking one cousin, fingerbanging another regularly, fucking the first cousin's close friend who is a cheerleader, fucking a pair of lesbian cheerleaders, and involved with one of ANOTHER pair of cheerleaders. Oh and there's a ginger you're basically oral sex friends with too. The game is pure wish fulfillment. It reminds me most of Sol Valley high without the pure surreal absurdism.

BTW, no one answered my question before. What do you do with the sleeping pills?

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017

Shardoom. What Martin fans are asking for is like at most a tiny bit more content that is now optional. Which to be fair was a rather late addition all things considered, and all. The game isn't turning into the Tyrant my friend. And from the looks of things at least any future content will be pretty limited in this regard.

Kara, this is pretty much a harem game, and realism doesn't really enter into it. I mean, as MC you're fucking one cousin, fingerbanging another regularly, fucking the first cousin's close friend who is a cheerleader, fucking a pair of lesbian cheerleaders, and involved with one of ANOTHER pair of cheerleaders. Oh and there's a ginger you're basically oral sex friends with too. The game is pure wish fulfillment. It reminds me most of Sol Valley high without the pure surreal absurdism.

BTW, no one answered my question before. What do you do with the sleeping pills?
Yeah but you know the saying man, give and inch take a fucking mile...
Gotta stop that shit in its tracks EARLY I'm telling you...

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Because he stated as much, he admitted he 'added' in Martin. (though only beta-faggish content in the game) He wasn't conceived at the games creation.

It was a fucking shite addition, and thankfully he knows it was a shite addition and received 95% negative feedback...
95% negative feedback didn`t remove MArtin

I love him too, his rage makes me smile.

YOu put in Mimi`s or Aunt dinner and rape one of them during sleep. (edit: you can prepare dinner only weekdays.

Reactions: tomislazy

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Is that after school reastaurant to earn more money implemented into game? If it is how to find it?

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I read somewhere that there's a walkthrough for this on the patreon, no one around who could share this please?

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
95% negative feedback didn`t remove MArtin
oh, it did, you have the option to get rid of him in the new version

of course the dev wouldn't completely remove him from the game after he probably had a lot of work to include him, much easier to let his content optional to the 5%

Reactions: Aioria619
3.40 star(s) 62 Votes