TheThunderDownUnder

Nov 27, 2017
How do I get rid of Martin? An actual helpful response would be awesome.

Also, Iris and Mako, where/how do I trigger them?

And the twins?

I'm on version 0.8.1

Jef

Jan 21, 2017
There's nothing remotely fucking realistic in the game, stop trying to use that 'excuse' to wedge in your cuckboy beta fantasies...
Exactly. It's not like if I'm after a girl in real life that there any other guys trying to get dips.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Exactly. It's not like if I'm after a girl in real life that there any other guys trying to get dips.
Non comprehension is pretty high here... My point is the game isn't realistic, so saying ntr should be added 'because' it's realistic is just fuckin stupid. Sorry if I was difficult to understand...

Reactions: Siddington

zitterhannes

Aug 18, 2017
hey people, after I fucked with alice, I get this error constantly.

FATAL ERROR in

action number 1

of Draw Event

for object obj_dialog:

Variable obj_dialog.text26(100368, -2147483648) not set before reading it.

at gml_Object_obj_dialog_Draw_0

############################################################################################

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

stack frame is

gml_Object_obj_dialog_Draw_0 (line -1)

I have played version 0.81 with an old score from 0.70
Maybe someone of you knows what the error message means

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
How do I get rid of Martin? An actual helpful response would be awesome.

Also, Iris and Mako, where/how do I trigger them?

And the twins?

I'm on version 0.8.1
1. you talk to him after dinner to initiate the quest then sneak into Maria's room while he's there and talk to bill the next day. The rest should be easy.

2. keep building friendship with their class until you can talk to the cheerleaders, eat with them until you get more friendship them keep talking to them in school (look on the map where Mayo and Iris are together).

3. nothing for the twins yet :(

For the people wanting a restoration of incest, you could always mod the game to add it. Use some extractor for the data.win (I think QuickBMS can get it done), look for the text file and overwrite the old dialogues extracted from and old version.

Reactions: Kane Salvatore

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Damn it. I've got the "converting" route to the point where I need to "Organize a sleepover" but damned if I can find the next trigger. I've been through two weeks and tried everything I can think of but I'm obviously overlooking something. Any hints?

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Damn it. I've got the "converting" route to the point where I need to "Organize a sleepover" but damned if I can find the next trigger. I've been through two weeks and tried everything I can think of but I'm obviously overlooking something. Any hints?
Buy booze, talk to Alice, talk to Ako at school and to all of them at lunch.

Reactions: Angus Bez

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
D'oh! Did all of that but never thought about looking online for booze. Said it was something I'd overlooked. Thanks!

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Do we have a list of the different endings to the sleepover?

I've gotten :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I heard there were 10 endings, so I think I'm still missing three.
Still the Ako solo scene?
Pretty damn good.

Reactions: Onysko

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
1. you talk to him after dinner to initiate the quest then sneak into Maria's room while he's there and talk to bill the next day. The rest should be easy.

2. keep building friendship with their class until you can talk to the cheerleaders, eat with them until you get more friendship them keep talking to them in school (look on the map where Mayo and Iris are together).

3. nothing for the twins yet :(

For the people wanting a restoration of incest, you could always mod the game to add it. Use some extractor for the data.win (I think QuickBMS can get it done), look for the text file and overwrite the old dialogues extracted from and old version.
1. before the first message?

3. that sucks

i'll look into QuickBMS, see if i can get something going

also was the whole game changed into SLF or just the latest update.. want to know before deleting the old .7

berny

Jun 8, 2017
Just a heads up, I encountered some kind of bug with the sleepover. It should start at 22h Friday night (after all preparations), however it didn't trigger for me. I had to load a save several times before it happened, so if anybody is having the same problem: Save the game before and try reloading until it triggers.

Edit: I found the problem, I massaged the mother at 21:00h and apparently that prevents the sleepover from triggering as does massaging Mimi. You have to use the wait button.

Reactions: Kane Salvatore

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
1. before the first message?

also was the whole game changed into SLF or just the latest update.. want to know before deleting the old .7
1. after the third or so, right before they have sex.
2. not sure what you mean but, it changed to SLF in 0.8 and all incest content from previous updates was removed.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes