Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
New update not so bad actually. Annoying part they are not Aunt and cousins anymore.
Any patch released for this?

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
OK, pretty much done with the update. It felt small, compared to the 0.7 update but it also was nice to not have to fucking go weeks on end with nothing new to do. In game the new stuff can be hammered out in like 1 week tops.

The Martin stuff. He continues to be the most boring dude in the game. It also looks like if there was any planned Alice/Martin content that it has been sidelined, or more likely cancelled completely. It's kind of funny, you kick Martin out of the house for trying to sleep with Alice, or having plans for it or some shit... and the conversations are basically

Conversation 1:
Martin: "Hey dude, sorry for fucking your family. I know you want to. But whatevs."
Nate: "Fuck you I had dibs!"
Martin: "Maybe on Mimi but totally not on Maria."
Nate: "Damn you got me there!"
Martin: "Don't worry I won't fuck your cousin\girlfriend"
Nate: "I hate you."

Conversation 2:
Nate: "I have evidence you're cheating on your GF."
Martin: "Mother fucker I told you I wasn't gonna fuck Alice, chill"
Nate: "So why do you have a "How to fuck Alice in 3 easy steps" Power point presentation?
Martin: "Alright you got me. As I am French I will surrender immediately."
Nate: "Good!"
Martin: "So, wanna be besties?"
Nate: "Yeah, alright."

The funniest part to me is that after this, the player essentially sells Alice to Ako. Like flat out. It's actually kind of creepy.

Anyhow, Ako solo scene, best solo scene in the game so far. Practically all of the group scenes in the slumber party were great. The whole "I don't remember shit" thing there dumb as balls.

Still needs more cumshots. Like seriously. Once you notice there are practically none in the game, you can't un-notice it.

Deleted member 23006

May 3, 2017
New update not so bad actually. Annoying part they are not Aunt and cousins anymore.
Any patch released for this?
Not yet. The line to your "best friend" that lots of best friends have sex cracked me up. Ps for anyone who keeps crashing after having sex with Alice make sure you do it at 23.00 not earlier. No crash for me at that time.

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
OK, pretty much done with the update. It felt small, compared to the 0.7 update but it also was nice to not have to fucking go weeks on end with nothing new to do. In game the new stuff can be hammered out in like 1 week tops.

The Martin stuff. He continues to be the most boring dude in the game. It also looks like if there was any planned Alice/Martin content that it has been sidelined, or more likely cancelled completely. It's kind of funny, you kick Martin out of the house for trying to sleep with Alice, or having plans for it or some shit... and the conversations are basically

Conversation 1:
Martin: "Hey dude, sorry for fucking your family. I know you want to. But whatevs."

Conversation 2:
Nate: "So why do you have a "How to fuck Alice in 3 easy steps" Power point presentation?

The funniest part to me is that after this, the player essentially sells Alice to Ako. Like flat out. It's actually kind of creepy.

Anyhow, Ako solo scene, best solo scene in the game so far. Practically all of the group scenes in the slumber party were great. The whole "I don't remember shit" thing there dumb as balls.

Still needs more cumshots. Like seriously. Once you notice there are practically none in the game, you can't un-notice it.
So even if you get rid of him before he does anything the game still acts as though he did?

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017

Conversation 1:

Conversation 2:

Yep i agree, story telling and dialogs childish.

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
So even if you get rid of him before he does anything the game still acts as though he did?
Nope, just played it before ntr (I felt where this is going, so I didn't continue). He is only saying that he "traspassed your property" then.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
MC has enough skills to hack sites but he can`t crack Martin`s flashdisk. Love to see what is in that flashdisk.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes