Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
got QuickBMS extracting both .7 and .8 data.win files.. whenever it's done i'll look around about making a patch.. still no promises.. not sure how to repack it..

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
got QuickBMS extracting both .7 and .8 data.win files.. whenever it's done i'll look around about making a patch.. still no promises.. not sure how to repack it..
While you're at it, would you do a crtl+f for Ava and Mia? Just to make sure those images are not yet implemented.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
When does the sleepover starts, I've had the bottle for weeks now and it hasn't triggered yet, and also, there's supposed to be a sex scene with Emily at school, I haven't discovered that one either yet, any ideas?

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
While you're at it, would you do a crtl+f for Ava and Mia? Just to make sure those images are not yet implemented.
yea sure :D

Edit: sad to say nothing about Ava and Mia in the dialogues other then the 'teddy bear panties' comment from looks like Iris or Mayo

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
hmm.. how do i repack the file.. i edited what i could find of 'friend' references that were meant to be 'cousin' and 'aunt'

Edit: downloading Game Maker Studio...

Reactions: depechedNode
Jan 19, 2018
############################################################################################
FATAL ERROR in
action number 1
of Draw Event
for object obj_dialog:

Variable obj_dialog.text26(100368, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Object_obj_dialog_Draw_0
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_obj_dialog_Draw_0 (line -1)

can anyone help me with this error?

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
FATAL ERROR in
action number 1
of Draw Event
for object obj_dialog:

Variable obj_dialog.text26(100368, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Object_obj_dialog_Draw_0
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_obj_dialog_Draw_0 (line -1)

can anyone help me with this error?
Ctrl, Alt, Delete
Kidding bro :p

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Can anyone please tell me how to activate the sleepover, or does it trigger on it's own at a much later time like everything else?

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
OK, pretty much done with the update. It felt small, compared to the 0.7 update but it also was nice to not have to fucking go weeks on end with nothing new to do. In game the new stuff can be hammered out in like 1 week tops.

The Martin stuff. He continues to be the most boring dude in the game. It also looks like if there was any planned Alice/Martin content that it has been sidelined, or more likely cancelled completely. It's kind of funny, you kick Martin out of the house for trying to sleep with Alice, or having plans for it or some shit... and the conversations are basically

Conversation 1:
Martin: "Hey dude, sorry for fucking your family. I know you want to. But whatevs."
Nate: "Fuck you I had dibs!"
Martin: "Maybe on Mimi but totally not on Maria."
Nate: "Damn you got me there!"
Martin: "Don't worry I won't fuck your cousin\girlfriend"
Nate: "I hate you."

Conversation 2:
Nate: "I have evidence you're cheating on your GF."
Martin: "Mother fucker I told you I wasn't gonna fuck Alice, chill"
Nate: "So why do you have a "How to fuck Alice in 3 easy steps" Power point presentation?
Martin: "Alright you got me. As I am French I will surrender immediately."
Nate: "Good!"
Martin: "So, wanna be besties?"
Nate: "Yeah, alright."

The funniest part to me is that after this, the player essentially sells Alice to Ako. Like flat out. It's actually kind of creepy.

Anyhow, Ako solo scene, best solo scene in the game so far. Practically all of the group scenes in the slumber party were great. The whole "I don't remember shit" thing there dumb as balls.

Still needs more cumshots. Like seriously. Once you notice there are practically none in the game, you can't un-notice it.
Totally bummed if the Alice content has been dropped. I seriously hope you were embellishing a bit on the weird conversations with Martin. After you kick him to the curb, that should be it. Of course, dimeing him out to his GF (who should totally have revenge sex with the MC) would likely ruin any bestie relationship as well. Guess I will take a look. What I would really love is some message from Walkius on this topic, seems to be the big story here.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes