PinkHead

Aug 21, 2017
Reactions: Gellidus

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
@Pasikonik: I had the same problem initially. It looks good with fullscreen 1920x1080. Everything else is much worse, somehow "rough", bad enough to ruin the experience for me. There must be some not very good scaling algorithm used.

Mobum

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
As far as the rendering quality, I think it is getting better. You may notice sometimes models are floating from the ground or furniture, and also a bit grainy... But new renders are much better than the early ones.

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
What game engine is this? I think mspaint has better resizing capabilities.

FXM

Oct 2, 2017
so we have any news about the martin's future or the same that he is gonna be kicked without really knowing if he cucked us just to run away?

PinkHead

Aug 21, 2017
so we have any news about the martin's future or the same that he is gonna be kicked without really knowing if he cucked us just to run away?
According to the poll ,developer will adjust Martin's events:
Martin won't be kicked out ,but don't worry ,he won't fuck any of your girls ,because he'll have more interest in males after next version.
Don't treat him too good or too bad ,otherwise he will sneak in your room to suck you out or rape you angrily.

Reactions: muttdoggy

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
He's gonna be kicked out. Ignore the trolling post above.

What's not clear though is if the event to kick him out is going to be available before he fucks any of the women. The devs annoying fucking silence on that matter doesn't bode well I'm afraid. What an asshole.

Reactions: Zero919 and FXM

FXM

Oct 2, 2017
He's gonna be kicked out. Ignore the trolling post above.

What's not clear though is if the event to kick him out is going to be available before he fucks any of the women. The devs annoying fucking silence on that matter doesn't bode well I'm afraid. What an asshole.
I really hope that at least he makes it optional, i don't get why devs add this kind of thing without warning or choices, let's hope the best, thank you

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
I really hope that at least he makes it optional, i don't get why devs add this kind of thing without warning or choices, let's hope the best, thank you
There is a proverb where i live. "Where there's a crowd, there's shit-ness."
You guys may know it as "Too many cooks spoil the broth."

I agree with optional part.
I don't like playing harem type games at all. With option he can still keep this game as realistic date-sim.
For me harem games like drinking soup without salt.

These pixel girls swing in every PC.
We better not judge people thoughts or guide people how to wank on these girls. :p

Mobum

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Change Martin into Martha next version. Happy ending for all... :)
MC will hurt his back during Yoga with Mimi one day, and Martha will start to sneak into your room...

Just joking...

It is quiet difficult for Devs to satisfy every single player.. because they all have different tastes..
At least I hope he stays consistent... Hate Martin or not, they are going to eventually accept it if it seems reasonable. The problem was, Martin just kicked into the house and there was nothing MC could do..

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
It is quiet difficult for Devs to satisfy every single player.. because they all have different tastes..
At least I hope he stays consistent... Hate Martin or not, they are going to eventually accept it if it seems reasonable. The problem was, Martin just kicked into the house and there was nothing MC could do..
Difficult indeed, but I think @veqvil did a very good job in Love and Submission, he made it optional with I think two dialogue options where you can choose between something like "Yeah, I'm totally fine with you dating other guys" if you're ok or actively want this element or you can choose "Yeah sure, but I'm still worried about you, don't want you to get hurt" or something like this, if you don't want anyting like this and it doesn't hurt the story.

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Not sure what the dev was thinking at the time, he/she should have tested the waters and see what the reaction would be by going as far as groping during the massage, he/she would known soon after that a lot of people don't want any other guy in the picture, specially with the girls in the house. Now after this whole mess even if he/she erases Martin and the massages never happened, people will still have a sour taste on the mouths because we seen the scenes.

What I'm afraid is going to happen next is he/she gonna rush a scene with aunt and MC just to make us forget about Martin as fast as possible. I'm the one that is actually dying to have content with aunt that doesn't evolve rape with sleeping pills, but I don't want to go from spying like we have currently to fuck her in just one update either. I really hope he doesn't rush things, if it was up to me, I would start slow with aunt joining yoga morning with Mimi 3 days a week or so, to eventually corrupt her enough to take the top off like we convinced Mimi, but it should stop with the top, we would be very pleased seeing aunt willingly without a top, that alone would buy the dev a few updates without any content with aunt. Again, I really hope he/she doesn't rush things to fix the Martin mistake.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes