Sexcultist

Jun 8, 2022
Just to confirm, is there anything with the Aunt? Reading above suggests no, just want to confirm, thanks!
I believe there is in v1.10, but not as much in the latest version unless you're cool with ntr. See this post for links to old versions: (thanks gnadudu)
0.10.1 (before the first remake, when the game was still made with Gamemaker engine instead of Unity and had the Maria/Mimi sleep sex scenes and Ako's sex scene) is available here: Mega
1.10 (before the second remake) is available here: Mega

Last edited:
Reactions: TheGremlin21

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Why???? This game has a Rape tag, I mean I played it But so far no Such scenes occur?
The first version of the game (which was made with Gamemaker Studio) had sleepsex with Mimi and Maria (after drugging them). This was removed after the great patreon purge when the game was remade for the first time...

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
When will this game ever end......
Page 1 of this section has a picture of the game introduction. There are pictures of Charlotte, Mimi, Emily, Abigail, Ako and Vicky. Among them, there are still few events for Abigail or Charlotte. It's been a long time since the game came out. However, most of the new versions are like remasters of the previous versions.
People looking forward to and waiting for this game. If my writing is offensive, you can blame it. But I don't know if really have to wait this long. This game isn't even over. However, the developer is also developing other game.
If you ask me again if I deserve to criticize this game, I have nothing to say. This is just my idea.
So I hope everyone gets a good result. It was fun to enjoy this game in the whole time.
I sincerely hope this game ends well.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes