Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
What can I find fully walkthrough??? Please help me ....I played mod version and lost the Beach icon
If you want, you can just download the full save in the OP. That will reopen the icon.

One thing that seems strange to me is how many developers are so quick to abandon love interests. I mean, having sex with a girl opens up a world of possibilities with her, so why end her story after you bang her? If you're trying to milk a project, that seems counterproductive.

Last edited:

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
If you want, you can just download the full save in the OP. That will reopen the icon.

One thing that seems strange to me is how many developers are so quick to abandon love interests. I mean, having sex with a girl opens up a world of possibilities with her, so why end her story after you bang her? If you're trying to milk a project, that seems counterproductive.
Is this game dead?

skrusher

May 11, 2019
I've played the latest version, 2.7, and all events are marked as finished, but I know there are many events not listed, or that only appear if you trigger it.

What I have so far is:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is that all, or did I miss something?

markusmicky18

Sep 17, 2017
I've played the latest version, 2.7, and all events are marked as finished, but I know there are many events not listed, or that only appear if you trigger it.

Is that all, or did I miss something?
Yes you missed something! but thats all the events for version 2.7! More events are in version 1.10 then after this there was a restart and not all of the old content is back in the game

KroqGar

Jun 30, 2017
Yes you missed something! but thats all the events for version 2.7! More events are in version 1.10 then after this there was a restart and not all of the old content is back in the game
I'm so sad this game till 1.10 was one of the best games ever played and then instead of continuing and ending it they did this futile rebuilt...they could have completed it passing then to their other projects, this could have been better than man of the house...

Reactions: markusmicky18

mentore

Feb 28, 2019
I'm so sad this game till 1.10 was one of the best games ever played and then instead of continuing and ending it they did this futile rebuilt...they could have completed it passing then to their other projects, this could have been better than man of the house...
I like this game from the beginnig too, but I think that there isn't a better game than of Man of the House!

Last edited:
Reactions: krkarr

KroqGar

Jun 30, 2017
I like this game from the beginnig too, but I think that there isn't a better game than of Man of the House!
have you played Nadia? And even the one before they are a bit different but funny more gameplay in Nadia and lust epidemic ,but yes i like a lot that kind of game with girls displayed and you have to do things improving hearts and attraction with each one, anyway I also like a lot corruption games and I'm not against rpg maker that give you more the impression to be in the game and take decisions on what to do and where to go...corruption games there are really a lot all good imho a pity some have been abandoned.....

Frazenter

Dec 25, 2017
Hello, everyone. I have a question. After a long time I started playing this great game again. Last version was kind of 1.0 and then I wanted to wait until the game was further developed. So now version 2.7. It has mostly worked out well. Find a bit of a shame that some interactions have been removed. I actually really liked the cell phone too. Although the invitation via the journal is also very clear.

So now to my question:
I completed the last computer lesson and was told that hacking is now unlocked. However, the "anonymous" icon does not appear on my laptop. Will this come back in a later update?
And what about the spycams.
Bill said you can order them online. In 1.0 that was also possible.

Thanks in advance for your help.

And a big compliment to Walkius . Great work. Please keep it up.

Last edited:

Dr. Kofi

Jan 16, 2021
Hi, sorry for my terrible English. For me, it doesn't go any further. I should talk to Ako (unexpected partnership) but I can't just start the conversation just leave. Do I have to do anything before that? Next up are visited by beach, bowling and spa with everyone. However, there is no symbol on the map. Ask for help Dud's. Thank You.

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
Hi, sorry for my terrible English. For me, it doesn't go any further. I should talk to Ako (unexpected partnership) but I can't just start the conversation just leave. Do I have to do anything before that? Next up are visited by beach, bowling and spa with everyone. However, there is no symbol on the map. Ask for help Dud's. Thank You.
probably wait til Ako wants to talk?

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
its not that some scenes were removed.

Its more correct to say, the version 2.xx is a remastered version of the original game, an entirely different coding was used. And with this a good amount of scenes where re-coded, and some "are supposed" to be included in future versions.

In this situation, the game isn't finished yet, so in a future version, at least at some point, the remastered version should include everything version 1 had (unless dev planned to change something, I don't know). And after that new scenes are included to continue the original games plan. Btw there are already new scenes that never existed on version 1, though I am still waiting for scenes that include the leader of cheerleaders lol.

Btw, the dev is still working on this game, right? I feel its taking more time then before to release next versions!

Frazenter

Dec 25, 2017
its not that some scenes were removed.

Its more correct to say, the version 2.xx is a remastered version of the original game, an entirely different coding was used. And with this a good amount of scenes where re-coded, and some "are supposed" to be included in future versions.

In this situation, the game isn't finished yet, so in a future version, at least at some point, the remastered version should include everything version 1 had (unless dev planned to change something, I don't know). And after that new scenes are included to continue the original games plan. Btw there are already new scenes that never existed on version 1, though I am still waiting for scenes that include the leader of cheerleaders lol.

Btw, the dev is still working on this game, right? I feel its taking more time then before to release next versions!
He's working on the other game on the side. I think there will be an update soon.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
I need a save from the end of v.23 or beginning of v.24 Does somebody have that? Coz last i played was v.23 and if i load now v.26 or v.27 i think i lose a lot that i didn't play in between.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I need a save from the end of v.23 or beginning of v.24 Does somebody have that? Coz last i played was v.23 and if i load now v.26 or v.27 i think i lose a lot that i didn't play in between.
You‘re lucky gnadudu uses this thread as save back up.
Here you can find some of his saves.

Reactions: mizilic
3.40 star(s) 62 Votes