Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
After a few minutes of staring at a black screen with a loading message it crashes with memory low. I've 4 GiB of RAM and the four SOL.exe threads consume maybe over one GiB. I'll pass...

Reactions: ponyguy

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
You're great man, i was waiting this game for weeks, but i see moderators say this game was "banned" from here and never could be uploaded for be against rule 7. With the time i understand less how works that rule, but, thanks for the game.

Reactions: ponyguy

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Played this a couple weeks ago, I'd definitely recommend since it has some decent content for 0.1 and is definitely unique with its animation events and standby images.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Just started this one and it seems barely playable for me. It looks really proffesional but it runs so slow I don't even want to play it. At first glance looks like another harem RPG but I can't really judge yet. I will check it in 3-4 versions if dev will stay with it. My bet is 3 updates in 2 years for this one is max we can expect from him but I might be wrong.

May 15, 2017
Hey mate, any idea how to go and check for false positives on say a 700mb game? Those made with RPG maker sometimes have an exe very large, internet speed unfortunately very slow to upload it all...

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Screw you, game. If I wanna name him ''Boy'' then I'll name him ''Boy''. Even if I have to change it to ''boy''. Ha! Take that!

But man, this game is hard on my potato. Especially on the menu screen or during character introduction.

Reactions: anonymous1234
3.70 star(s) 41 Votes