warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
You sometimes get them out of the pots in the Hole but the RNG on them is absolutely terrible. I got to the point where if I finished a lvl and didn't have any keys drop I reloaded and ran it again because there are things you need to progress and to my knowledge you can only get them from those chest.
I didnt even knew you would get keys from those pots. When i know i reloaded 17! times and still didnt get any key. so i was like fuck it. So i probably miss a few scenes now becuase of this.

Darksyl16

Nov 1, 2017
for information, i tested several links : it's the version 0.11c and not 0.11d
(in 0.11d, many bug are fixed, quests are easier, and the drop rate of gold/key is higher in the holes)

Zakutsa

Jun 11, 2017
For this to be just an early alpha game, there's quite a lot of substantial contents. Good story and likable characters. Simple shoot em up gameplay and Dating Sim elements.

My only concern is that the game runs really really slow. I have a laptop, but I can play most video games fine with great quality. Also I notice if you positioned your MC in a different angle to talk to one of the girls or your mom, the event won't activate and freeze. But again it is early Alpha build.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Someone said that to change appearence you need to visit the job agency but its locked oO even after going to the cafe and talking to violate

Edit: NVM I just waited till a weekend though how do we raise the stats?

Last edited:

Kald

Oct 8, 2016
If anyone has freezes by talking to some NPC at certain moment, try talking by clicking rather than using keyboard ; he said that was a bug corrected in a more recent version.

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
job agency is saturday to get a job after that do it again

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
How to go in a bar ( mom quest) ? can't pass the bouncer. someone post I need to change to frog costume in job agency before going in but the bouncer still don't let me pass.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
How to go in a bar ( mom quest) ? can't pass the bouncer. someone post I need to change to frog costume in job agency before going in but the bouncer still don't let me pass.
You literally need to be wearing the costume for he bar and cafe so that means that you need to not try to chase down people to sell the toys and just go to the doors

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
Kinda like the game, its not bad even though I dislike RPG maker. Hopefully Boner games will not abandon this like his other games, it sure has potential

Atlin

Jun 1, 2017
I'm clearly fucking up somewhere along the way. After going through 3 times now i'm still missing 3 scenes and have no idea who the futa is. A full save would be super.

Darksyl16

Nov 1, 2017
anybody know where to get the cooking oil?
You buy this for 5$ at the food stall upper-right in the town

another question. sofia's quest. where to find that thing.
it's the dildo : it's in the 1st floor of the hole of the school, in the chest at the north of the map (you need a rusty key to open the chest)

I'm clearly fucking up somewhere along the way. After going through 3 times now i'm still missing 3 scenes and have no idea who the futa is. A full save would be super.
I have 12 of 13 memory, i miss one too :/
i have this (it is arranged in the order of the flames of the room)
violet (hypnosis)
violet (cafe pussy) / mother (bunny bar) / mother (drunk boobs) || Nathalie (peephole) / memory #11 / Sofia (hypnosis)
mother (hug) / mother (drunk asleep) / clair (pool) || sofia & violet (pool footjob) / zoe (tied to chair) / claire (library sneeze)

Last edited:

Sokka

Jul 3, 2017
Is there any way to get a good ending? Cant go into the Hole anymore, cant Hypnotise anyone but my sister and cant progress any further with her training.

Atlin

Jun 1, 2017
I have 12 of 13 memory, i miss one too :/
i have this (it is arranged in the order of the flames of the room)
violet (hypnosis)
violet (cafe pussy) / mother (bunny bar) / mother (drunk boobs) || Nathalie (peephole) / memory #11 / Sofia (hypnosis)
mother (hug) / mother (drunk asleep) / clair (pool) || sofia & violet (pool footjob) / zoe (tied to chair) / claire (library sneeze)
Well, I'm missing the the Sofia and Violet Hypnosis scenes, as well as whatever the hell #11 is. How do you hypnotize Violet and Sofia?

Sokka

Jul 3, 2017
Well, I'm missing the the Sofia and Violet Hypnosis scenes, as well as whatever the hell #11 is. How do you hypnotize Violet and Sofia?
You need to have your Hypnotise Skill up high enough when the teacher asks you to show the class your magic during school lessons

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes