Krazi

Jul 18, 2017
Is there a walkthrough for us new to the game? Like I dont know where to get either disguises for Violets harassment or to get into Bunny Bar.

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
disguise is when you do the job agency job but instead of doing the job use the disguise and enter the cafe and the bunny club bar

Sapucapica

Nov 15, 2017
After a few minutes of staring at a black screen with a loading message it crashes with memory low. I've 4 GiB of RAM and the four SOL.exe threads consume maybe over one GiB. I'll pass...
Exactly what is happening to me. Did you discover what could be the problem?

Reactions: ponyguy

Dreadful

Jun 12, 2017
This version [.11c] is pretty buggy. I have to constantly restart. Anyone got the .11e yet?

Last edited:

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
it's the dildo : it's in the 1st floor of the hole of the school, in the chest at the north of the map (you need a rusty key to open the chest)
I'm screw then. can't go back to first floor anymore. also never open any chest because I only found 1 key and I use it to open a room to elevator at back yard at home. I suppose to find keys in vases ? I mean it never drop for me.

Last edited:

Francis8rock

Sep 8, 2017
can anyone share how they catch the cat?
Through mind numbing determination. I accomplished it by using the keyboard and spamming the hell out of space bar when facing him when he ran into me. Which he will eventually do at random if you can catch him in a corner. If you try catching him with your mouse the next version of the game will come out before you do.

Darksyl16

Nov 1, 2017
What I don't understand is I already have a vibrator from the cat earlier. This game looks nice but it needs a walkthrough
vibrator and dildo is not the same thing : for sofia, it's dildo or nothing

Yeah I know but its glitch I switch it to school days but can't go in the hole elevator is locked :FeelsBadMan: By the way was anyone able to finish sofia quest finding stuff for her too on suck ?
it's the dildo in the chest of the 1st floor in the hole

I'm screw then. can't go back to first floor anymore. also never open any chest because I only found 1 key and I use it to open a room to elevator at back yard at home. I suppose to find keys in vases ? I mean it never drop for me.
drope rate of the keys is better in version 0.11d

anyone with save (h-scenes) and could post or pm me. I will be grateful
mind sending me a pm as well?
i would love one too \o/
need a save as well
Please pm me the save as well <3
pm me save aswell please
Same as the guys above. At this point, you might as well post it in the forum.
I'm also interested in the save please
I would also prefer the save as well please. It would be much appreciated.
I would like the save to please.
you mind sending me the save as well :)
Anyone have a save file?
O_O... ok, new plan, the save is in my signature
(if it's alright with the rules, modo will say me if not ^^)

Reactions: ponyguy and HiTmANN

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
got the cat on first try... gotta say my space bar is totally smashed now.... and where you get dildo?

eicna

May 12, 2017
vibrator and dildo is not the same thing : for sofia, it's dildo or nothing

it's the dildo in the chest of the 1st floor in the hole

drope rate of the keys is better in version 0.11d

O_O... ok, new plan, the save is in my signature
(if it's alright with the rules, modo will say me if not ^^)
Thanks for the save, but without your "global.rpgsave" file, the save won't work.

Reactions: ponyguy

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
How about futa content? I choose to remove it when started the game. is she just disappear or the game turn her to normal girl? I'm away from PC right now so I can't test it myself.

Don't want to miss a content but also hate futa.

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes