johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
jesus... 0.11d have so many bug i stuck in game... oh well... might as well wait e and replay whole thing

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
You're great man, i was waiting this game for weeks, but i see moderators say this game was "banned" from here and never could be uploaded for be against rule 7. With the time i understand less how works that rule, but, thanks for the game.
Yep, the game has been re-evaluated and it is on the edge but ok.

Zakutsa

Jun 11, 2017
How about futa content? I choose to remove it when started the game. is she just disappear or the game turn her to normal girl? I'm away from PC right now so I can't test it myself.

Don't want to miss a content but also hate futa.
I turned the Futa switch on, but I haven't seen any. Possibly it's there for in case of future updates.

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
I turned the Futa switch on, but I haven't seen any. Possibly it's there for in case of future updates.
If she not in the game yet then maybe she will be new character. hope she isn't MC 's older sister. I really like Oyakodon genre. if she is futa then this is ruin for me.

From what I knew. NTR is avoidable so if futa become normal girl if player turn it of then this'd be perfect. no missing content here ( except NTR wich is I don't care).

Reactions: Omega0101000

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Well the game is nice but with people telling me that it bad ends at 22 days I think if this is right it is idiotic due to a lot of the game features and quests apparently unfinished or not even added. I mean I cheated to get 1 mil but do not think that I will be able to give it to the creep. The rng is nothing more than a joke though if that is even the problem I spent several real hours doing the first floor breaking vases and getting nothing but coins i lost count at 40 so i got pissed and went through the game to a point i want to restart lol so far this game is nothing more than a joke that has hope with a dev not known to really finish a lot of the games they start......*sighs*

Edit: I just looked I have version 11c and swear it was 11d when i downloaded it or I am possibly thinking of another game, could be the later as I tend to get it confused, but as it stands now mega link is down atm

Last edited:

Kald

Oct 8, 2016
Still cant figure out what memory #11 is. Anyone know how to get that'n?
According to some patreon's message, it's supposed to be violet's "help" sessions.
I guess it's bugged in this version and the memory won't unlock.

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
The downloads in the first post are all 0.11c, there is new version out with bug fixes. Can anyone post this?

huntbob

Jul 28, 2017
Somebody found the way to unpack the .exe file?
Its not unpackable with Enigma Decriptor, btw, and I can't find with what it is packed.

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
v0.11e statement as posted by boner on patreon

Reactions: Qarevq

Azero

Jul 24, 2017
finally ! thank for add the multiple link.
but yeah, boner add a new version (0.11e) I hope you can share here.

DoranDuck

May 10, 2017
In regards to that survey, thank god the uncle will only be doing groping and such and the rest is a choice

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes