Shadow009

May 18, 2017
You buy this for 5$ at the food stall upper-right in the town

it's the dildo : it's in the 1st floor of the hole of the school, in the chest at the north of the map (you need a rusty key to open the chest)

I have 12 of 13 memory, i miss one too :/
i have this (it is arranged in the order of the flames of the room)
violet (hypnosis)
violet (cafe pussy) / mother (bunny bar) / mother (drunk boobs) || Nathalie (peephole) / memory #11 / Sofia (hypnosis)
mother (hug) / mother (drunk asleep) / clair (pool) || sofia & violet (pool footjob) / zoe (tied to chair) / claire (library sneeze)
can u share your safe ?

kailius

Apr 21, 2017
well I apparently for version 11d you got 21 days until you get a bad end. But considering how many things are still not finish. it won't be possible to pay off the debt. The rng in this game most hate my guts because I did 4 levels of the hole got no keys :test2: Pretty much hit block on everything when comes to content >.> I am going try a new game see how many floors I can finish before 21 day.

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
you can still continue beyond 21 days if you look in your room you see a switch which allows you to change the time of day

kailius

Apr 21, 2017
you can still continue beyond 21 days if you look in your room you see a switch which allows you to change the time of day
Yeah I know but its glitch I switch it to school days but can't go in the hole elevator is locked :FeelsBadMan: By the way was anyone able to finish sofia quest finding stuff for her too on suck ?

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
the hole is only available via evenings in witch you use the elevator in the shed behind your house not the school elevator

Reactions: kailius
3.70 star(s) 41 Votes