Atlin

Jun 1, 2017
Anyone have a 100% for the sconces on the computer? I missed 3 somewhere along the way.

Jun 8, 2017
how does this not count as **********? you're a "boy genius" and they clearly state that the girls are older than him, which would make him really young

fukmada

May 3, 2017
Not a fan of the creators who seems to abandon his project as soon as he gets a new idea, I kinda dig the art style but not worth the deception of getting hyped for something to see it ending up abandonned.

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
I am so excited for this game update... The quicker he gets this game done with the quicker he can go back to game of boners

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
the only flaw is that you can only save game on bed... if you fuck up your choice, you better restart the whole day again or run up and down just to save

Reactions: Green Rookie

Fbalanar

Aug 5, 2016
the only flaw is that you can only save game on bed... if you fuck up your choice, you better restart the whole day again or run up and down just to save
You can also save at the locker in school at least, less screens than running back to your room.

Francis8rock

Sep 8, 2017
How do you open the chests in the Hole? All of them say I don't have the right key.
You sometimes get them out of the pots in the Hole but the RNG on them is absolutely terrible. I got to the point where if I finished a lvl and didn't have any keys drop I reloaded and ran it again because there are things you need to progress and to my knowledge you can only get them from those chest.

Gin Tama

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Tried to run the game but froze the laptop. And yeah, I'm above minimum requirements. :FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: ponyguy

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
Tried to run the game but froze the laptop. And yeah, I'm above minimum requirements. :FeelsBadMan:
Might want to do a hard disk scan. It left a bunch of errors when it crashed my computer. :(

After a disk check and repair it seems OK now though. (fingers crossed)

how does this not count as **********? you're a "boy genius" and they clearly state that the girls are older than him, which would make him really young
He's eighteen, yep.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Someone please send this dude some adderall or something so he might actually finish a game before starting something brand new and entirely different

(Seriously please Supercreep had so much promise)

Gin Tama

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Might want to do a hard disk scan. It left a bunch of errors when it crashed my computer. :(

After a disk check and repair it seems OK now though. (fingers crossed)
Cheers mate, will check this method in the weekend and will report back!:FeelsGoodMan:

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes