VN Ren'Py Abandoned School Transformation [v0.22] [Jirina Fireheart]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Jccurtis

Jul 11, 2018
The game looks like it is mainly geared towards male on female content and for a guy turned into a woman would not act the way the game shows. Then some choices are unavoidable like why do you get in trouble when someone else gropes you plus no way to avoid it

kaorok

May 31, 2017
I had fun playing the latest release, it's charming in how it throws you immediately into the lewd. The opening narrative could afford to get trimmed down/condensed to be more informative, as it's really long and doesn't really add much to the story. I like the fact that there isn't any grindyness, the only stats you need to worry about is how many times a male has cum in you and how horny your MC is.

Jirina , apologies if I guessed wrong, but am I correct in assuming that English is not your first language? There's a lot of typos and grammatical errors that a non-native speaker would make. It's still better than a lot of other lewd games I've played though. If you ever need an editor, let me know.

So I just think it's a little weird how people just drop all this backstory in you, it kinda breaks the narrative, like "Oh yeah this is my foster father who is also a dirty cop who deals with the Yakuza, and the two ambulance workers are ex-gangsters he arrested". Or "This is my principal, an Asian man who is rumored to have ties to the criminal underworld." Or "This is my classmate whose father is Japanese, and is in the Yakuza." It almost feels like somebody wrote a parody of The Tyrant's stupid dumb story with all its undercover gangsters and cops.

The model scaling seems a little bit off? The males all seem to be significantly smaller than the females, making it look like all the men are at least 5 years younger than even the girls who are supposed to be 20 years younger than them. While I have no problem with amazon snusnu fantasy fetishes, it's really weird to me and kinda ruins the fantasy a little bit when the scaling is just so off.

Also what the hell happened to the bald teacher in the men's bathroom who can rape you if you go pee there on your first day? He seems to have disappeared entirely, which is a shame because he seemed like an interesting antagonist who isn't involved with the Yakuza.

Reactions: Jirina

Jirina

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
I had fun playing the latest release, it's charming in how it throws you immediately into the lewd. The opening narrative could afford to get trimmed down/condensed to be more informative, as it's really long and doesn't really add much to the story. I like the fact that there isn't any grindyness, the only stats you need to worry about is how many times a male has cum in you and how horny your MC is.

Jirina , apologies if I guessed wrong, but am I correct in assuming that English is not your first language? There's a lot of typos and grammatical errors that a non-native speaker would make. It's still better than a lot of other lewd games I've played though. If you ever need an editor, let me know.

So I just think it's a little weird how people just drop all this backstory in you, it kinda breaks the narrative, like "Oh yeah this is my foster father who is also a dirty cop who deals with the Yakuza, and the two ambulance workers are ex-gangsters he arrested". Or "This is my principal, an Asian man who is rumored to have ties to the criminal underworld." Or "This is my classmate whose father is Japanese, and is in the Yakuza." It almost feels like somebody wrote a parody of The Tyrant's stupid dumb story with all its undercover gangsters and cops.

The model scaling seems a little bit off? The males all seem to be significantly smaller than the females, making it look like all the men are at least 5 years younger than even the girls who are supposed to be 20 years younger than them. While I have no problem with amazon snusnu fantasy fetishes, it's really weird to me and kinda ruins the fantasy a little bit when the scaling is just so off.

Also what the hell happened to the bald teacher in the men's bathroom who can rape you if you go pee there on your first day? He seems to have disappeared entirely, which is a shame because he seemed like an interesting antagonist who isn't involved with the Yakuza.
Hi there Kaorok,
first let me thank you for your comment on my game here in this forum.

1. Both games School Transformation and Space Travels where indeed both made with the thought in mind to prevent grindyness. Because i myself hate nothing more then doing the same thing 100 times in a game just to achieve a "little something".
2. I started my work on School Transformation when i was on christmas vacation back in December 2019 (without any knowledge of DAZ Studio and Ren´Py. Knowledge 0, Naivety 100). Back then i just wanted to make a transformation game, i did not need any background story for what i had planned because School Transformation should have been the little bro/sis of Space Travels.
3. After my first releases i realized soon enough that School Transformation got at least as much fans as Space Travels. One reason is that it reminds some people back to a hentai series that was way too short.
4. Why a transformation game? Because i like them personally and i played some asian hentai games that had this theme and even in asia there are only a few of them.
5. I am really sorry for all the typos and grammatical errors. Yes english is indeed not my native language, that´s one of the reasons. I am not too bad when it comes to english but most of the time i don´t find the time that i would need to correct everything. And there are some errors that i am not even aware off :) I know that there are games out there that have really terrible english in them. I hope my games are "readable". Maybe i am coming back to you for editing in the future ,-)
6. Sorry if you don´t like the parody story part :) We will see what people will think about it in future updates. I have some things planned that could take some people by surprise.
7. I think some people can already notice the changes to School Transformation when people have been with the game from update 1 or 2.
8. Sometimes it are just the High Heels, but yes 3 of the MC´s classmates are tinier then the MC. That´s because i really wanted to make them younger when i started the development. But on second thought i stopped that and did not resize the models (whyever).
9. Is the bald teacher gone forever? No he did already have a short comeback in the Mia and Gia bathroom scene in update 0.22. And there you can see that Mia and Gia are already planning some things with Mister Hart. The teachers are indeed not related to any crime organisations. I could tell you where we are going with each teacher...... but that would ruin the surprises .-)
10. I think we will start a poll about what characters should be favored in the October update of School Transformation. The poll should start around the time when the August Version is released. (Maybe we will make such a poll for each update and maybe we will take the winners out for the next poll then. I am still thinking about the best solution.)

Have a nice week
Jirina

Reactions: ustar

Jirina

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
And sometimes i don´t even get it. But some other Dev on here mentioned it too. I loaded the MC into a new scene, she has the same scale as she had in the other scene. Then i loaded Frank in and he was at 94 % scale (Whyever).

kaorok

May 31, 2017
Hi there Kaorok,
first let me thank you for your comment on my game here in this forum.

1. Both games School Transformation and Space Travels where indeed both made with the thought in mind to prevent grindyness. Because i myself hate nothing more then doing the same thing 100 times in a game just to achieve a "little something".
2. I started my work on School Transformation when i was on christmas vacation back in December 2019 (without any knowledge of DAZ Studio and Ren´Py. Knowledge 0, Naivety 100). Back then i just wanted to make a transformation game, i did not need any background story for what i had planned because School Transformation should have been the little bro/sis of Space Travels.
3. After my first releases i realized soon enough that School Transformation got at least as much fans as Space Travels. One reason is that it reminds some people back to a hentai series that was way too short.
4. Why a transformation game? Because i like them personally and i played some asian hentai games that had this theme and even in asia there are only a few of them.

Wow, thanks for the detailed reply! I'm personally neutral on transformation - it's not a draw for me, but it's not a turn-off either. I'm a preg fetish guy, so I basically just haunt this place for new updates. Also, yeah, a lot of clues also pointed out to me that you're from Asia, but not in Japan or China. Hello, fellow brown Asian person.

5. I am really sorry for all the typos and grammatical errors. Yes english is indeed not my native language, that´s one of the reasons. I am not too bad when it comes to english but most of the time i don´t find the time that i would need to correct everything. And there are some errors that i am not even aware off :) I know that there are games out there that have really terrible english in them. I hope my games are "readable". Maybe i am coming back to you for editing in the future ,-)
Sure, I'm willing to volunteer to edit/check. I can open up the game in Renpy and go check out the errors I can spot.

6. Sorry if you don´t like the parody story part :) We will see what people will think about it in future updates. I have some things planned that could take some people by surprise.
I actually like the parody aspect of the story, but my concern is the flow. It's that the intro is sooooo long and in my opinion doesn't do a good job of telling people why they should keep playing the game, which is a fatal error if you're trying to get new players/fans. You're introducing to many characters in a non-interactive sequence, and if people are just clicking "next" repeatedly they might miss those out entirely. The intro/opening sequence needs a lot of tightening up, and I think a lot of parts/aspects of it can be moved into optional dialogue in the game. Focus it on: character's NOT BLOOD RELATED MOTHER AND FATHER, the weird doctor's gender transforming pill, and the disaster that resulted when the MC could not follow a simple instruction.

Also you may want to make the "Day 1/2/3" announcement to be a "Day X of Y until you get a cure". To emphasize the goal of the game, you know?

7. I think some people can already notice the changes to School Transformation when people have been with the game from update 1 or 2.
8. Sometimes it are just the High Heels, but yes 3 of the MC´s classmates are tinier then the MC. That´s because i really wanted to make them younger when i started the development. But on second thought i stopped that and did not resize the models (whyever).
Okay, so the issue here with just scaling down characters to make them shorter is that you also shrink everything down. The problem here is that the MC and her classmates are supposed to be the same age (LEGALLY EIGHTEEN, OKAY???) and if so they should be at roughly the same development stage (controlling for the fact that girls hit their growth spurt earlier and stop at around 18, while boys grow taller later and stop at 21 etc). So my problem is that the faces of adults in your game should more or less be at the same rough size. And since people are very facially focused, I can see that the faces of your characters have very large differences in sizes. It's most noticeable when MC is standing next to her classmates, but it also shows up when she's next to Frank in SOME scenes, but not others. I don't know how to fix this because I'm not that familiar with DAZ, and I know that rendering scenes is a time-consuming process that is annoying, but this is an important detail to handle, IMHO, as it puts you above the "lazy fools who just download free/cracked DAZ models and use preset poses". Also, there's something off about the color palette in some, but not all scenes. I can't quite figure it out, you should ask for advice from someone who knows DAZ better, it just feels wrong to me.

9. Is the bald teacher gone forever? No he did already have a short comeback in the Mia and Gia bathroom scene in update 0.22. And there you can see that Mia and Gia are already planning some things with Mister Hart. The teachers are indeed not related to any crime organisations. I could tell you where we are going with each teacher...... but that would ruin the surprises .-)
10. I think we will start a poll about what characters should be favored in the October update of School Transformation. The poll should start around the time when the August Version is released. (Maybe we will make such a poll for each update and maybe we will take the winners out for the next poll then. I am still thinking about the best solution.)
Oh I didn't see that, since I tend to skip most lez-focused content, but I'll be sure to check that later. Polls are nice to know what is "working" with your fans, but don't let polls be the only driver of your development, as it can also tell you which parts need work. (If you want to see how polls can screw over a dev, see The Company: The Year of John Updates).

• Red Heart
Reactions: pootin and Jirina

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm usually a 'cest guy, but I'm totally down for trying to knock the MC up :D
so far only who hasn't tried to knock her up is frank. worst was that "rockstar" guy, total sleazeball (not that others were much better). principal was creepy.

Reactions: steelsmiter

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
so far only who hasn't tried to knock her up is frank. worst was that "rockstar" guy, total sleazeball (not that others were much better). principal was creepy.
Yeah, I played, and I feel like he didn't try because I wasn't given the dialogue option.

Smitus

Feb 2, 2020
Unfortunately, it looks like both of the developer's projects are put on hiatus (if not outright cancelled) for the foreseeable future. There's a public post on their patreon page:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Unfortunately, it looks like both of the developer's projects are put on hiatus (if not outright cancelled) for the foreseeable future. There's a public post on their patreon page:

That sucks. I wonder why he didn't just change the patreon to per-update payment?

Smitus

Feb 2, 2020
I got to at least give props to Jirina kudos for transparency and a clear reason as to why there'll be a significant delay to both projects. Also, it speaks highly of their character that at least an attempt was made to refund patreon supporters due to this life change. It's more than I've seen from some other projects and developers that simply go dark.

Jirina

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
Hi there everyone,
let me answer some last questions here:
1. Why did i not change it to pledge per update. Simply because i did not know when the next update would be and how big it would be. And if you worked with charge upfront like most software devs are doing it you can´t change to "per update", i would have needed to relaunch the site completely.
2. Yes i have refunded every pledge for this month to every active patron, because it feels bad to take money from people for nothing. I know most people would not have done this, but to try and make much money out of this projects was never my intention anyway (Maybe i would have tried to get a bit of revenue out of it later on steam to compensate the rest of my costs). But as people that have actively followed me, could have seen that i have already invested thousands of USD in assets for these and maybe future products.
3. Because of my investment i will continue my work on these projects anyway, but i do not know if i will ever find time again to support a patreon page. Because that needs constant working time, at least when you want to do it right.
4. I thank everyone of you for your time and your valuable feedback for the games. It was always a pleasure to discuss something with someone on here.

My special thanks are going to my patron´s and the people that actively supported me with some gimmicks for my games.

Reactions: ustar

EthGil

Apr 26, 2018
Every time i recieve the condoms for the first time, the next choice (when she's on the sofa talking with Sandra) i get a huge CTD and then the Ren Py gives me an error. Has this happened to someone else? Is there a hot fix?

Jirina

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
Every time i recieve the condoms for the first time, the next choice (when she's on the sofa talking with Sandra) i get a huge CTD and then the Ren Py gives me an error. Has this happened to someone else? Is there a hot fix?
Hi there EthGil,
as far as i know there are no known bugs. I just made a skip through everything playthrough and everything turned out fine. What version do you play and where did you download it?
(I playtested through every choice in my games, so there should be no bugs present if the files are not corrupt.)
If you get a Error Log you can try posting it here, then i will look into it tomorrow or so.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote