Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
School Transformation [v0.22] Jirina Fireheart

Original Size: 833 MB

Compressed Size: 60 MB

Win/Linux: - - -

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

Jirina

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
No. Weak story, bad renders and lousy models. Bye.
Sometimes i wonder if i really deserve something like this. Because there are games out there that have really bad graphics and badder models (Because they don´t really invest money in their games.). But okay everyone has his opinion and this is yours, i respect this. When i started this i knew that not everyone would like my games.

Apr 25, 2019
No. Weak story, bad renders and lousy models. Bye.
how about be constructive, asshat? that input doesn't help anyone AT ALL. if you wanna complain, make suggestions o fix your gripes instead of whining like a bitch. that is my only reply to you, now look also thing about this. just leave and shut up. if you have nothing nice or useful to say, just kindly fuck off.

Apr 4, 2018
how about be constructive, asshat? that input doesn't help anyone AT ALL. if you wanna complain, make suggestions o fix your gripes instead of whining like a bitch. that is my only reply to you, now look also thing about this. just leave and shut up. if you have nothing nice or useful to say, just kindly fuck off.
You don't need to give advice when you criticize something. Art is subjective, and not knowing the mechanics of its creation prohibits helpful input, but "I don't like it" is still perfectly valid. More to the point, pointing out that the renders and models suck, whether true or not, IS useful criticism.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Sometimes i wonder if i really deserve something like this. Because there are games out there that have really bad graphics and badder models (Because they don´t really invest money in their games.). But okay everyone has his opinion and this is yours, i respect this. When i started this i knew that not everyone would like my games.
The renders vary to much. Some are very bright and the same series some are dark. The story is weak and confused. I just dont like the models. IMHO.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
You don't need to give advice when you criticize something. Art is subjective, and not knowing the mechanics of its creation prohibits helpful input, but "I don't like it" is still perfectly valid. More to the point, pointing out that the renders and models suck, whether true or not, IS useful criticism.
If one only says "bad" or "sucks" it's not helpful without the context of specifics as to why that statement is made. Perfectly valid for a person to have their own subjective taste or opinion (and no one is obligated to be specific if they don't feel like it), but to say that a personal take is actually useful criticism for a developer without any level of specifics is a fairly weak argument in my opinion. I also don't understand how you can logically equate that just saying renders and models suck, even if false, is actually useful criticism all of the time. That seems like a fallacy to me.

Reactions: TheExtremeWyrm

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
The renders vary to much. Some are very bright and the same series some are dark. The story is weak and confused. I just dont like the models. IMHO.
I think this is more helpful to the developer.

Jirina

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
I think this is more helpful to the developer.
Jup such things are more helpful indeed. But lighting is still something that i work on and that i try to figure out. I hope that i will find a solution that works for me in DAZ Studio. You could do such wonderful things with the correct lighting. And we all know there are always people that like and that dislike some games. That´s totally fine, i also don´t like every game that is out there. (I think the greatest issue that DAZ Studio has with lighting, is that it does not show you what lighting mode it uses. You can place 100 lighting objects that don´t have any effect if the wrong thing is still on. It´s something like guess what your new environment that you bought contains. Because no one will tell you that.) As always if someone can give me any hints or point out solutions, i would appreciate that very much.

But for now, have a nice Saturday
Jirina

Reactions: TessSadist

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Challenge accepted!

Shouldn't be too hard, I miss out on sex scenes on my best days. :D

Apr 4, 2018
If one only says "bad" or "sucks" it's not helpful without the context of specifics as to why that statement is made. Perfectly valid for a person to have their own subjective taste or opinion (and no one is obligated to be specific if they don't feel like it), but to say that a personal take is actually useful criticism for a developer without any level of specifics is a fairly weak argument in my opinion. I also don't understand how you can logically equate that just saying renders and models suck, even if false, is actually useful criticism all of the time. That seems like a fallacy to me.
Aggregate opinion is a useful tool for creators, and noticing positive or negative opinion trends can be more useful than one individuals specific wants and desires.

Jirina

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
Hi Jirina, just a quick message to tell you that I just discovered your game and I enjoy it very much!
Hi there Ephrian,
thank you it´s nice to read that you enjoy the game ,-)
Stay tuned for more to come, we are just scratching at the surface.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote