VN Ren'Py Abandoned School Transformation [v0.22] [Jirina Fireheart]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Jirina

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
The Mac and Windows mega links are swapped
Please report the issue, i did not make the links to the games. I just posted my Mega Links and they where not swapped as far as i know.

Jirina

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
Does someone here knows game that look like this one (gender changing) ?
As far as i know there are only a few good. Even in Hentai RPG´s you find not much games that have this content. Because i like the theme and there are not much such games out there, i decided to make my own game :) If you desire something that no one wants to give you, one solution is to make it yourself if you can ,-)
Too bad that i did delete everything from my hard drive when i changed the PC otherwise i could have named you 3-4 good titles if you are in hentai. Otherwise i could have told you non because compared to them every other game is terrible.

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Well it's good you are giving it the HD remake now and not halfway through the game's development I guess that's how the renders will always be done from here on out? Either way it looks good and look forward to the next update.

Reactions: Sorrow85

Jirina

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
Well it's good you are giving it the HD remake now and not halfway through the game's development I guess that's how the renders will always be done from here on out? Either way it looks good and look forward to the next update.
Hi there,
jup i am pretty sure too that it was the right decision. We lost 1 update this way, but that´s why i continued with School Transformation´s next update too right after the remake. I was very proud that i could remake the game in HD in one month, it was really time consuming because i did not have all render scenes (i could have bitten into my ass when i found that out). But i think it was totally worth it. And seeing how the game increased and developed with update 0.22 now, showed me that it was totally worth remaking it.
(When i first started in December 2019 i had no experience in DAZ Studio and was happy when my old PC threw out a not too bad looking render after 1-4 hours. I accepted nearly everything that the PC threw out at this moment. You can´t be choosy if it takes an eternity to remake something ,-) )

All future renders will be made in this quality, you will find out about it in update 0.22 and the other future updates :)
Thank you for your comment. I am always happy to read from fans that they like what i am doing here.
Have a nice week
Jirina

Last edited:
Reactions: Mormont

Jirina

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
Hi there everyone,

i am full of ideas this time :) And it´s not July yet OMG *g*
I started a new poll that is free for everyone on the patreon page.
Do you like music in games? Do you like good theme songs that you can remember?
Let me know in the newest Poll on my page. The poll runs until the 12th July.
This will cost me quite some money but maybe it would be worth it????!!!!

Lovely Greetings
Jirina (Today i am rendering too. And i just found out how to let DAZ play a Finished Render Song! Yeah!)

Jirina

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
I am just looking into nameable character´s and i think that should be something that i can do. I will try to implement it on my vacation next week.

Jirina

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
Jirina
It looks good ;)
I wonder where i got something like this ;)
Thank you man!
I am happy that i have such nice fans like you that help me anyway they can.

(I just posted a new Ultra HD Render -with the captain of Space Travels- on the page for Tier 3 Patron´s. T3 will get at least two such renders this month, because i am on vacation and my birthday is on the 07th July i am in a very good mood :cool:)

Have a nice weekend
Jirina

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
I wonder where i got something like this ;)
Thank you man!
I am happy that i have such nice fans like you that help me anyway they can.

(I just posted a new Ultra HD Render -with the captain of Space Travels- on the page for Tier 3 Patron´s. T3 will get at least two such renders this month, because i am on vacation and my birthday is on the 07th July i am in a very good mood :cool:)

Have a nice weekend
Jirina
Glad i could help :D

That's Amazing, can't wait to see more of your work :D

Have a great Weekend and an Amazing Birthday
Best Wishes

Dierk1076

Jul 8, 2018

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - -
Mac: - - -

View attachment 594489 View attachment 594490 View attachment 594491 View attachment 594492
MAC and PC links for Mega Downloads are switched

Jirina

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
Hi there,
i just wanted to show a little spoiler art for the next Space Travels update with you guys.
Who the heck is this b****?

Have a nice week
until next time
Jirina

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hi there,
i just wanted to show a little spoiler art for the next Space Travels update with you guys.
Who the heck is this b****?

Have a nice week
until next time
Jirina
alice?

Jirina

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
Let me share the newest development update for Space Travels with you guys:

Hi there guys,
i am still working on this biker scene, it will have 3 variants that you can play through. 1 of them will be quite long, that´s why it takes some time for me to render it. (But after that we will go to the Spaceship Terminal, find our ship and get our asses of that damned planet. We will TRAVEL into SPACE)

Every one of your crew members will have it´s own problems like you know it from titles like some well known AAA RPG titles out there. Your goal should be to get them to full loyalty by finishing their companion side quests by the ?end of the story?. (Will it ever end? Will the end be the start of something new?)

We will find out about all this in the future of *SPACE TRAVELS*. So stay tuned guys!
Have a nice week
Jirina Fireheart

Jirina

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
so losing virginity in space?
I don´t know what you mean. There have been 2 sex scenes in the game until now, both where avoidable.
And our legendary Captain was never mentioned to be a virgin :)
Maybe you did not play through 0.12 of Space Travels yet. Now would be a good time to join because the update is free and 0.13 will come out this month with a boost in content. And finally showing of that it is a Space Game, not like some other games around that say they are Sci Fi Space Games but never or nearly never show you anything outside of the one Planet they are on. But i must say there are a few good Space Game Novels out there, not much but i respect the 1-2 games that i know.
Don´t expect too much Space Content because i start learning to work with that in this update.
(And some people expected to see another whore in Space when i started this game. And the Captain is definitely not a whore, so we will start out slow here.)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
ah space travels is other game. might check that some day.

i was thinking that in this game mc goes to space.

Jirina

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
ah space travels is other game. might check that some day.

i was thinking that in this game mc goes to space.
Yes Space Travels is a different game and a free version of it is also available on this forum. And because i am developing 2 games in a rotating cycle i cross promote them on here. Because 2 months can be a long waiting time for another update :)

Jirina

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
Hi there,
i just wanted to give you all a reminder that School Transformation 0.22 is now available on my Patreon Page for Tier 2 Patron´s (3 USD). If you like the game think about becoming a Patron, thank you :)

At the moment the next version of Space Travels is in the making if you did not try it yet, maybe you are interested in this game too. The next version of Space Travels will be released at the end of this month.

Have a nice weekend
Jirina

novamarauder

Oct 3, 2018
Hello, new patron here. Let me express my appreciation for this game. Good ren'py TF games of this kind are rare, so the good quality of this one is much appreciated. I stand in eager wait of the next version (even if I get Space Travels is getting the current development slot). Pretty much the only issue I find less than satisfactory is the female form of the MC not being well-endowed enough for my tastes. She is indeed cute, but more than a little too underdeveloped and androgynous to register as truly attractive for my standards (boobs are justice).

Is she going to keep her current body structure for the rest of the game, or can we expect that with the right choices and plot developments she can grow her assets in the right places? I really hope the latter, esp. since the MC's transformation seems to have a magical/sci-fi component that would justify substantial body changes (besides the original gender switch) with the right mental/behavioral clues.

Oh, since I much prefer playing the route where she keeps playing with fire about the pregnancy risk, I would really appreciate getting means of not meeting the game over screen too soon, too fast. However, I seem to understand the author is already planning to add a few loopholes about it (and in a pinch, it is easy to adjust the pregnancy risk variable with the console) for those who like playing this way.

• Love
Reactions: Jirina

Jirina

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
Hello, new patron here. Let me express my appreciation for this game. Good ren'py TF games of this kind are rare, so the good quality of this one is much appreciated. I stand in eager wait of the next version (even if I get Space Travels is getting the current development slot). Pretty much the only issue I find less than satisfactory is the female form of the MC not being well-endowed enough for my tastes. She is indeed cute, but more than a little too underdeveloped and androgynous to register as truly attractive for my standards (boobs are justice).

Is she going to keep her current body structure for the rest of the game, or can we expect that with the right choices and plot developments she can grow her assets in the right places? I really hope the latter, esp. since the MC's transformation seems to have a magical/sci-fi component that would justify substantial body changes (besides the original gender switch) with the right mental/behavioral clues.

Oh, since I much prefer playing the route where she keeps playing with fire about the pregnancy risk, I would really appreciate getting means of not meeting the game over screen too soon, too fast. However, I seem to understand the author is already planning to add a few loopholes about it (and in a pinch, it is easy to adjust the pregnancy risk variable with the console) for those who like playing this way.
Hi there Novamarauder,
i appreciate every patron, if you are new or if you have been there from the beginning.
Every little bit helps and feedback is always something that is getting me and my ideas even further.
Thanks for pointing things about the body structure out to me, that is really something that we could change in future updates.
I will think about that development. I guess it won´t be possible to get her changed for part of the patron´s because i would need to render each scene twice then. So this would be a change for everyone, maybe we can solve this with a poll. Maybe we can start this poll while i am working on the next School Transformation update next month.
You are right it would only be logical if her body develops in some kind and if the transformation is not complete yet.

And yes to secure that players can take the "Risky" part and enjoy things they want, i plan to add a cheat mode to the game. Maybe it comes with the next version too. I wanted to give you the chance in a menu to lower your preg points when a new day starts. (What do you think about that solution? That is one that i can implement easily.)

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote