VN Ren'Py Abandoned School Transformation [v0.22] [Jirina Fireheart]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Jirina

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
I kind of like it actually, it goes straight to the point without having to go through pointless plots and unclear dialogue choices. It would much suit a sandbox style so not only do players get to choose what risks to take but so that the developer can focus on individual storylines without too much overlap.

This is for 0.1 though, will try 0.2.
Nice to read that you like it. Looking forward to the feedback of 0.2 :)
Have a nice Weekend
Jirina

Jirina

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
Hi there

i wanted to inform everyone that the Version 0.21r of School Transformation was released on the Patreon Page today.
If you like the game go and check it out.

1. All renders where remade in Full HD quality. Some had to be rebuiled from scratch, others needed adjustments.
2. I added some story contents and new renders at the beginning of the game. Our main protagonist will go to the hospital and we will meet new characters.
3. Save games will not be compatible as normal, you will get to wrong positions in the script. But even with old save games no game breaking bugs.
4. I recommend replaying the game from the start. Save game compatibility will be working as normal from here on again.

The newest version of Space Travels is now available to Tier 1 Patrons officially. If you did not check out the game yet i recommend that you do so.

Have a nice weekend
Jirina

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
bah humbug

well good thing is that there isn't much to play.

Jirina

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
bah humbug

well good thing is that there isn't much to play.
Harsh words but that´s your opinion and that is okay. I will continue to work on these games with my community anyway. Maybe you will like it on a later stage :)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
generally i don't like restarting game after every update.

game itself is interesting.

Jirina

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
generally i don't like restarting game after every update.

game itself is interesting.
This was the first time and hopefully it will be the last time that people should restart the game.
But anyway it should not be necessary if people are not interested in the new content added with this version.
But because of my small experience with programming in Ren´Py i recommend to restart the game.
From here on out a game overhaul won´t be necessary and now that i look at the new version i am happy that we made this decision at this stage.

Jirina

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
Hi there everyone,
i just started a new patron only poll on the page.
The question is what scenes do you guys prefer? We will add a bonus scene of the chosen type in the next update. And when i get much results for one theme i will get this more attention even beyond that update.
The choice is between:
Straight sex
Lesbian Sex
Gay Sex
Turning the MC into a Futa Character

Please take your time and consider participating in the poll if you like the game.
The poll runs until the 10th June 2020 next week.

Have a nice week
Jirina

Last edited:
Reactions: pilgrim2003

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Hi there everyone,
i just started a new patron only poll on the page.
The question is what scenes do you guys prefer? We will add a bonus scene of the chosen type in the next update. And when i get much results for one theme i will get this more attention even beyond that update.
The choice is between:
Straight sex
Lesbian Sex
Gay Sex
Turning the MC into a Futa Character

Please take your time and consider participating in the poll if you like the game.
The poll runs until the 10th June 2020 next week.

Have a nice week
Jirina
Nice, thanks a lot! :)

Last edited:

Jirina

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
Finally we are back on track again. The poll is still underway and 2 more spoiler pictures have been released on the patreon page. We are just starting that next update but i am already happy to introduce the principle of the school. The new girls Gia and Mia because that classroom looked so empty and we need more girls right? :) (For F/F action)
And meet another teacher of the school in the spoilers, because 2 teachers can not be enough.

Have a nice week
Jirina

Reactions: JokerLeader

Jirina

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
Hi there,
i just started a poll that is open for everyone on my patreon page.
It relates to Space Travels and the power of the monoliths. If you are interested in the theme and the game, just take a short time and participate in the poll.
This could have an impact on the development of the game.
I am already looking forward to the development of the next Space Travels update in July.
The update of School Transformation is currently full in works and i like what i see there. The remake was fully worth it :)

Have a nice weekend
Jirina

Jirina

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
And on a last side note:
School Transformation 0.21r is now available for Tier 2 Patron´s.
Think about joining our little project if you want, otherwise you will have to wait 4 more weeks until it becomes available for free on here.
And now i am finally gone for this weekend. Some renders wait for me .-)

Jirina

Jirina

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
"The City of School Transformation"

Hi there,
i just wanted to show you a render that shows a part of our 3D city that School Transformation plays in. Have a good start in the new week.
scene45.png

Jirina

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
Hi there,

here are some new informations in regard to the upcoming update of school transformation.

Here is what i posted on my patreon page for everyone:

"Some Numbers in regard to the development of the next update"
Hi there everyone,
i did put much time and effort already in the next update of School Transformation here are some numbers of what did happen until today. The release will be next Saturday as already mentioned. I still want to add and test some things before i show it you.
The Zip Archive of the remake Version had 449 MB.
Version 0.22 has 813 MB up to date.

Remake Version renders around 140
Version 0.22 renders 258 at the moment.
Program Lines until Remake version 1310
Program Lines in Version 0.22 atm 2125
I hope this shows you somehow that i improve my games and that i want to work with you all in them.
Have a nice weekend and be surprised with Version 0.22
Jirina Fireheart

Reactions: Priappus

Jirina

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
Hi there everyone,

to celebrate the release of v0.22 of School Transformation that i am very proud of....
I will give you all access to the REMAKE version 0.21r of the game.
As usual you can get the v0.22 version on the patreon page at the moment.
And now to the update that you get access to now:

Hi there,

i hope you all have a nice weekend already, maybe with the release of the remake of School Transform it will get even better.

So what did i do?

1. I rendered all scenes in Full HD quality. Some had to be remade from scratch, others have been adjusted and i let some scenes as they have been.

2. I added a bit of storyline content and a few more renders at the start of the game. If it is worth replaying for you, you must decide this for yourself.

3. Save games won´t work as normal i recommend restarting the game. Save games will get you in wrong positions of the script but won´t break anything. I tested this with my save games.

4. I wanted to add some more content (story still ends where it was before) but i encountered an error with the script when i edited it and it took some time to find the bug. But the game should work normally i took my time and playtested through the most of it again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And here are the game files:
PC:

MAC:

Have a nice weekend

Jirina Fireheart

Randeep44

Jan 16, 2019
Hi there everyone,

to celebrate the release of v0.22 of School Transformation that i am very proud of....
I will give you all access to the REMAKE version 0.21r of the game.
As usual you can get the v0.22 version on the patreon page at the moment.
And now to the update that you get access to now:

Hi there,

i hope you all have a nice weekend already, maybe with the release of the remake of School Transform it will get even better.

So what did i do?

1. I rendered all scenes in Full HD quality. Some had to be remade from scratch, others have been adjusted and i let some scenes as they have been.

2. I added a bit of storyline content and a few more renders at the start of the game. If it is worth replaying for you, you must decide this for yourself.

3. Save games won´t work as normal i recommend restarting the game. Save games will get you in wrong positions of the script but won´t break anything. I tested this with my save games.

4. I wanted to add some more content (story still ends where it was before) but i encountered an error with the script when i edited it and it took some time to find the bug. But the game should work normally i took my time and playtested through the most of it again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And here are the game files:
PC:
Mega

MAC:

Mega

Have a nice weekend

Jirina Fireheart
will there be incest content like a patch maybe?

Jirina

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
RIGHT? This is literally the same plot. Also, what if I WANT to get Pregnant?
Hi there,
if you want you can still do that. But as mentioned it will lead to a game over. I plan to make different Endings for the game, even different endings for different Pregnancies. But everything will take it´s time. I am currently thinking about including a cheat option with that you would be able to reduce your pregnancy points so that you could easily get different preg endings.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote