VN Ren'Py Abandoned School Transformation [v0.22] [Jirina Fireheart]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Jirina

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
I think the thing he was basically pointing out is that you have come up with a very specific idea to explain the game theme. Yet you actually have not taken advantage of the actual cause and theme. If the game is just about sex then what was the point of being a man. SO the game is about a man thrust into the role of a woman. Where are the issues that a man would face. I have 3 daughters, so I have at least bought feminine products etc. I know guys who never have, had no idea what the difference is etc. The list here is endless, plus the absolute shock and family upheaval that would occur. You could do so much more exploring the little things. TI also would add that there is no way I could ever accept this situation, so a mechanism to push him toward more feminine thought processes would make sense (if it is not in game) Men and women are mentally, emotionally etc...different. I man in a woman's body would have all kind of emotional and physical misques when dealing with everyone. It takes work for one gender to pass for another, you just don't start because of your external package.

This is not my type of game, so at this time it is a no go for me... But I would like to see it do well and you are interested in listening.
Hi there,

and thank you for pointing some things out.
I want to clear something out, as i mentioned before School Transformation was my project. I invested much time in trying out mechanics, playing around with DAZ trying to get different scenes working the way i wanted them to.
Yesterday i thought to myself if people really want to see more about that issues/problems that a man would face. Sure why not confront them with it, but i am still unsure how the overall fan will react about it.
But we will see more things coming anyway, like MC´s first experience with new clothes like skirts.

I just started a poll for this on my Patreon Page. The poll is open for everyone and continues until the 10th May.

Have a nice sunday
Jirina Fireheart

Jirina

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
im unsure how to play this game, i 7zip it but i dont see the exe anywhere.
Hi there,

what version did you download? I just downloaded the 0.2b Windows Version from Mega again and it worked fine. Maybe your anti virus program removed the exe file for any reason?

P.S. only the Mega links are from myself, so i did not test any of the others.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I changed many of the male characters names including the MC's for shits and giggles which is what I usually do in games like this. I tend to give them funny names depending on looks what their name is what their dick size is or other things. Alex to Alicks Ben to Bengay Akira to Elvis wannabe. Not a single one of the males in the game have any redeeming traits or even anything worth being interested in other then to sit back and watch as Samanda kicks them all in their nuts till they explode.

The father Frank is a straight up pile of shit. The first thing he does is start talking about how he always wanted a sexy girl in the house and wants to try to fuck his son right away. He didn't even bat a eye at all when it happened. Pretty sure most fathers would of been freaked out at least when it first happened instead of you sexy lets fuck attitude. Back in my young days. Back in your young days dude you look like a fucking pervy ass high school punk ass bitch and not some older dude so don't be saying in my younger days because your not even old your more like in your twenties. I read a few of his lines and then just ignored what they were saying after that as I wasn't interested in what they were saying.

I removed the forced points with Bengay and the Elvis wannabe. Most people when they start getting groped by someone they are going to yell and shit and not just stand there like a idiot and let losers grope them.

Somethings are just weird. How many women walk around with a 5+ foot dildo with them while at school? Also where was she even storing it at as she had no purse or anything with her?

What happened to the dildo from the store? Did someone let the air out of it because it was a hell of a lot bigger sitting on that counter top?

Who the hell removes all of their clothes just to shit/piss?

What is wrong with her toes are they broken or something as well as Sarah's toes and feet being sunken into the ground quite a bit.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also right at the end there seems to be 2 or 3 pictures that are there but never appeared for some reason when she's running towards the door she is suppose to run into Frank the pervy turd and then help him up but it cuts out before that happens.

The mother and Samanda are the only 2 I'm interested in and maybe a little bit with Sarah but not much.

I'll check it out again later once more lesbian content has been added.

Last edited:

Jirina

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
I just wanted to inform you all that i have a second thread on here for another game.

https://f95zone.to/threads/space-travels-v0-12-jirina-fireheart.48036/

You can let me know anytime what you think about the quality of the two games, in these threads or personally. I do care about your opinions.
I personally think that Space Travels has a overall better quality and that School Transformation will improve too from the things that i learned in Space Travels.

Reactions: JokerLeader

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
I just wanted to inform you all that i have a second thread on here for another game.

https://f95zone.to/threads/space-travels-v0-12-jirina-fireheart.48036/

You can let me know anytime what you think about the quality of the two games, in these threads or personally. I do care about your opinions.
I personally think that Space Travels has a overall better quality and that School Transformation will improve too from the things that i learned in Space Travels.
Sure valid criticism will help you grow as a developer, and the more experience you get the better your games will improve.
People sometimes tend to forget that the games are still on a early stage of development, and wnat to see the final product, but it take time.
Sure School Transformation can use some better renders but in time you will get there and game will get there, even so i enjoy what the game has to offer, i can't wait to see what the future holds for this game, and i do belive that you will be even a greater dev in the near future.
Thank you for your work and for your games.

Boobman4424

Oct 22, 2018
Hi there,

what version did you download? I just downloaded the 0.2b Windows Version from Mega again and it worked fine. Maybe your anti virus program removed the exe file for any reason?

P.S. only the Mega links are from myself, so i did not test any of the others.
i also only download the mega link usual. this time it was mega, apparently the fix for me was using not mega.

Last edited:

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
I vaguely remember seeing this game a long time ago and I imagine my reaction was the same as it is now.

What the actual fuck did I just read and is the game legitimately good?

I'm intrigued and will try if you guys say it's good. I don't see anything that particularly scares me in the tags, but wut?

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
I vaguely remember seeing this game a long time ago and I imagine my reaction was the same as it is now.

What the actual fuck did I just read and is the game legitimately good?

I'm intrigued and will try if you guys say it's good. I don't see anything that particularly scares me in the tags, but wut?
I did like the game, renders can be improved but acording the dev they will be improved.

But so far the game is good, there are some tags missing, but you have the choice to do or avoid everything in the game, so there's not really anything that will scare you.

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
I did like the game, renders can be improved but acording the dev they will be improved.

But so far the game is good, there are some tags missing, but you have the choice to do or avoid everything in the game, so there's not really anything that will scare you.
Alright. I'll add it to the backlog. Probably going to take a while before I actually get to it, but looking at this game, that won't be too big of an issue.

Thjis

May 19, 2017
Hi there,

and thank you for pointing some things out.
I want to clear something out, as i mentioned before School Transformation was my project. I invested much time in trying out mechanics, playing around with DAZ trying to get different scenes working the way i wanted them to.
Yesterday i thought to myself if people really want to see more about that issues/problems that a man would face. Sure why not confront them with it, but i am still unsure how the overall fan will react about it.
But we will see more things coming anyway, like MC´s first experience with new clothes like skirts.

I just started a poll for this on my Patreon Page. The poll is open for everyone and continues until the 10th May.

Have a nice sunday
Jirina Fireheart
You are quite welcome, the above was not specifically my opinion. I thought ther was a disconnect between author and fan, so I jumped in. I appologize if you did not need any clarification. I tend to try to fix everything so sometimes I create more problems or I try to fix things that don't need fixing.

Jirina

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
Hi there,
i just wanted to inform you about a few things.
1. There is a new picture on the Patreon Page that shows the next female character in School Transformation.
2. Please feel free to donate 1 buck to see the NSFW version of her in another dancing position. Both are pictures that will not be included in the game.
3. Space Travels v0.2 is now officially released for Tier 2 Patrons
4. The next update will be one for School Transformation and we will rise it to Full HD resolution. There will also be additional and different scenes in the beginning of the game. MC will be in the hospital and you will be able to meet his female doctor.

Lovely greetings and have a nice weekend
Jirina Fireheart

Jirina

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
Hi Guys the poll finally ran out yesterday.
And you voted for your beloved School Transformation hardly enough.
Some even voted for the remake of the game.
I am already working on the HD remake of the game, omg this would not have been possible on my old pc. I am sad that i must remake every scene (some i do have saved, some i must rebuild from scrap. they will look slighty different now.). But i am also happy with the new quality of the renders and i hope you will be happy with it too.
Some examples will follow below:

Jirina

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
The new first scene:

The old one:

Old:
New:

Jirina

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
New second scene:

Old second scene:

Old:
New:

Jirina

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
And you will find Shakira the female doctor in the next update:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
interesting viewpoint, will be interesting to see where that leads.

giving to frank what he deserved (kick ..........) won't prolly matter nor stop him trying.

Jirina

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
Hi there everyone,

i hope you are all fine, my work on the remake of School Transformation still continues and is delayed until next week.
I had to rebuild some of the scenes because i had lost my scene saves when i changed the PC.
But work is going great so far on the remake, we will see it´s release next week. Stay tuned.
The good thing is when this is done we can get all future renders in better quality too and work can continue as usual.

Have a nice week
Jirina Fireheart

Reactions: pilgrim2003

fzoner95er

Jul 13, 2019
I kind of like it actually, it goes straight to the point without having to go through pointless plots and unclear dialogue choices. It would much suit a sandbox style so not only do players get to choose what risks to take but so that the developer can focus on individual storylines without too much overlap.

This is for 0.1 though, will try 0.2.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jirina
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote