VN Ren'Py Abandoned School Transformation [v0.22] [Jirina Fireheart]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
No, non conoscevo affatto TSF MONOGATARI. Ma lo sto guardando anche adesso :)
(Translated by google to answer your question :) )
No i did not know about TSF MONOGATARI but i am starting looking into it now :)
It's really good, and you will see some similarities

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
1. I did think about such content but i am not sure if it will make it´s way into the game in the future. I know there are ppl that like Futa and other don´t. Personally i am open to nearly everything as long as the work is good. I will think about it. Maybe make a poll for it in the future.
i guess one way to introduce futa content to regain mc's dick would be to introduce a masculine/alpha stat. if stat reaches a certain point it game can have a futa route where he's regained enough of himself to focus on girls. or even dom guys for those who are into that. the downside would be that it would add to your workload. i guess it also comes down to what kind of audience your trying to attract. for example if your going for a players who like to watch their fem protag go corrupt then honestly you might have to remove any female romance option that arent doms and the game basically turns into. get fucked by everbody, get fucked by girls only, or no sex.

but if your trying for more free range playing. then yeah adding a futa option would be nice. and can keep the cast as is, or add more later. so then player whould have a good, neutral, bad route.

in my case i would personally avoid interacting with guys.

also its not a big deal regarding female MC's in my opinion but making the mc's name custom is ALWAYS a bonus.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
why ?

what could turn wrong ? ....

Jirina

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
Definitely :) v 0.2 contains a scene that shows her nearly naked.
And i am already planning on making some M/F and F/F scenes with her.

It´s nice to hear that you found it interesting. I appreciate every kind of feedback that i get to my two games.

Merovtino

Feb 9, 2018
Well, its nice to see a gender bender... and not html

Still checking out, but so far, the story telling is extremely weak. And considering what is happening on the screen, its cringe worthy.

Just a few examples (feel free to correct me if I got something wrong, of misread somewhere):
* As I understood, the protagonist was in a hospital for 2 month. But as soon as he received a pill, he was released home? Wut? Just like that? The theme about the possible "side effects", or at least something like "after being under supervision for 1-2 weeks I was free from the disease" would be nice. At least I't might add more of context. OR, it is possible to play that kind of card - something like "Unfortunately for me it wasn't possible to recover. Lying on hospital bed, tired from crying and suffering from the pains, I was wasting my last days dreaming about fucking every single one of my female classmates, when suddenly a chance appeared! An experimental treatment which will force body reconstruction and supposedly will destroy cancer during internals change..." and then you have ways to explain delayed transformation or why it occurred in the first place, and why there were no fuse about it whatsoever and so on...

* Talking about a fuse. The hell is that family reaction(?). To hell with a woman, that Frank. The guy literary turned into a girl like 5 minutes ago, and he goes full "Oh my, pepe is so hard, want some?"? I'm okay will all the attention what he will give to "sudden girl in the house". but the way it currently utilized... 0 to 100 during how much, 5 panels? Its just look extremely lazy, as if it was done just to show some kinky content riiight noooow.
Also, "I have to go to school tomorrow"... why? It easily can be extended for something like "I spent almost the whole day(or more) with Sandra while she explained to be basics of girls hygiene" and other stuff (like buying some clothes). It will also help a little with this stupid call to principal - "hey, our boy has turned into a girl. No problem, I believe you immediately. I'll introduce him as transfer student TOMORROW. Lets now waste time, shall we?". I think those kind of stuff is needs to be added or extended, otherwise, as I already said, it seems extremely lazy. In my opinion, those kind of story cheaping out on story wouldn't make a favor to the project, and eventually will hit it like avalanche.

* About a cringe scenes. Will use Samanda introduction as example. "40 but still looks gorgeous". Wut? I understand that that the used models issues, but still... face expression + clothes combination, there is no way that this will strike beauty milf, and well, I'd say here we have 50+ maybe even 55+. Well, got some good laughs from that intro at least.

* Overall spelling I think is also an issue. Its really painful to read sometimes, to the point that I think that author is not a native speaker. I'm not a native speaker of course, but if I recall correctly, "i" should be "I" :). Or this stuff - "Yakuza is a criminal organization". WellYesButActuallyNo.png. Replace it with some random yakuza organization name.

Anyway, thanks for the effort. Maybe author will manage to turn this one into something good. For now I think its better to stay away from this, or at least wait until some story telling improvements, even outside the synopsis.

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
So one idee to do the whole "get turned into a futa thing" without alienating all anti-futa people, could be throught the same drug that turns the MC female in the first place. Now when in developement you could create this (so as to not take resources away from the main game or get stuck creating 2 versions basicly) is to either A) Make it a expansion to the end of the main storyline (in that the drug is ready, but turns out even more faulty then the first), or B) Make a seperate storyline/choice at the start to let people choose wether the MC keeps his dick at the start of the game, then gradualy developing/editing the various scenes to reference that (probaly after a large portion of the main game is complete, to again avoid workload).

Priority should however be on your main story and what you want to tell/do, so best to treat it more like an expansion for the future perhaps. Just a few thoughts. Good luck, and hope to see more.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote