VN Ren'Py Abandoned School Transformation [v0.22] [Jirina Fireheart]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
The MC its a hetero male that was transformed into a female and you dont give us a lesbian chance..... yeah..... logical..... this is dumb man... c-mon... No need to turn only lesbian... but you need to give us a chance at least to fool around with girls....
Don't know if you have played the game, you do have some light lesbian scenes or thoughts, but i do agree with you it needs more way more, the "straight" path hvae way more content and they can corrupt her easy, of course you alllways have a choice to reject or avoid most parts, but like you i would like more lesbian content or a path just focus on that.

JokerLeader

Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
whats the planned tags ?
This a reply from the dev to another user.

"User: So it's only contain M/F relationship ? you think add F/F in future ?
DEV: There is a F/F scene in v 0.2 already. And yes others will follow in the future."

Sure it would be better it a lesbian path only, but so far there's something and more to come.

P.S. About the Tags, there's a lot of them that are missing in the OP, like rape, vaginal sex, lesbian, mastrubation...

Last edited:
Reactions: Highland_Hunter

Boobman4424

Oct 22, 2018
This a reply from the dev to another user.

"User: So it's only contain M/F relationship ? you think add F/F in future ?
DEV: There is a F/F scene in v 0.2 already. And yes others will follow in the future."

Sure it would be better it a lesbian path only, but so far there's something and more to come.

P.S. About the Tags, there's a lot of them that are missing in the OP, like rape, vaginal sex, lesbian, mastrubation...
roger, yea, i dont mind lesbian however i would like the option to say no to that but vaginal yes among other things.

Reactions: JokerLeader

JokerLeader

Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
roger, yea, i dont mind lesbian however i would like the option to say no to that but vaginal yes among other things.
You can, you have a choice to reject almost everything so far, if lesbian is not your thing you can avoid them and vice versa.
And you have relathionship points and lust points, i know that if you have a lot of lust points you can't reject.
For exemple this scene here you have the option to get closer to her or not, if lesbian it's not for you.

Reactions: Jirina

Jirina

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
Don't know if you have played the game, you do have some light lesbian scenes or thoughts, but i do agree with you it needs more way more, the "straight" path hvae way more content and they can corrupt her easy, of course you alllways have a choice to reject or avoid most parts, but like you i would like more lesbian content or a path just focus on that.
Hi there,

we will see where our path leads us with this game. But you will definitely be able to see more lesbian scenes in the future and you will be able to romance 1-2 of those characters that will get available.
But men will always be on the hunt for the MC, because that´s part of the story of the game.

-Jirina

(If i could please everyone at once, i would do it.)

JokerLeader

Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Hi there,

we will see where our path leads us with this game. But you will definitely be able to see more lesbian scenes in the future and you will be able to romance 1-2 of those characters that will get available.
But men will always be on the hunt for the MC, because that´s part of the story of the game.

-Jirina

(If i could please everyone at once, i would do it.)
Hope one of them is the MC teacher

"But men will always be on the hunt for the MC, because that´s part of the story of the game."

That's ok by me, so far your choices are good to avoid all situations.

"(If i could please everyone at once, i would do it.)"

I know, it's hard work and takes some time to develope and write the game, and it's on is early stage, so i got no problem in waiting, and so far you are doing a good job, i like your game, thank you.

Reactions: Jirina
Nov 4, 2018
Shouldn't this have a lesbian tag? Since there's f/f or does it not count because you can go both ways.

I personally will only play as a female protagonist if I can go 100% chick 0% dick.

As the saying goes, if I get reincarnated as a woman I'll be a lesbian.

As for they guys in the game I'm hoping there's no forced sex scenes, I'd prefer turning them down every time even in a brutal fashion if must.

Last edited:

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Incest patch or remove Landlady and Landlord. The MC refers to them as family.

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
Just downloaded this and the links point to the wrong version, the mac one point to the pc version and the pc ones point to the mac version, according to the file names anyway, well at least on mega they do anyway.

Reactions: Sativa-29

Thjis

May 19, 2017
I am sorry if you dislike the game. I will work on it and will try to improve it over time. It is the first game that i started and i had no experience with DAZ Studio and Ren´Py before. My first effort was to get all game mechanics working and to get used to it. That´s why "in my honest opinion" the quality of School Transformation is badder then in Space Travels.

And yes you guessed it right i am no native english speaker. But i will take one day and proofread everything again. I am not sure if some of the issues aren´t solved already in v0.2.

As always i thank everyone for every comment they share with me. If it is criticism or praise, you decide what we get out of the game. I am building this games because i have fun doing it and i hope that some people have fun playing them too.

-Jirina
I think the thing he was basically pointing out is that you have come up with a very specific idea to explain the game theme. Yet you actually have not taken advantage of the actual cause and theme. If the game is just about sex then what was the point of being a man. SO the game is about a man thrust into the role of a woman. Where are the issues that a man would face. I have 3 daughters, so I have at least bought feminine products etc. I know guys who never have, had no idea what the difference is etc. The list here is endless, plus the absolute shock and family upheaval that would occur. You could do so much more exploring the little things. TI also would add that there is no way I could ever accept this situation, so a mechanism to push him toward more feminine thought processes would make sense (if it is not in game) Men and women are mentally, emotionally etc...different. I man in a woman's body would have all kind of emotional and physical misques when dealing with everyone. It takes work for one gender to pass for another, you just don't start because of your external package.

This is not my type of game, so at this time it is a no go for me... But I would like to see it do well and you are interested in listening.

Reactions: Solhel

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Now if only it would go the way of us being a dominate Female MC that can have any girl she likes that's what I'd like to see from this. Although I'm glad to see we have been given plenty of options to opt-out of situations.

Reactions: rocopc

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
JokerLeader

If you notice tags that are missing from the top list go to the first post and hit report and list the tags that need to be added to the tags and they'll be added.

Thanks for the info also I was thinking about downloading this as the FC looked cute but I'm not going to anymore now as I have no interest whats so ever in playing a female character fucking dickless wonders.

JokerLeader

Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
JokerLeader

If you notice tags that are missing from the top list go to the first post and hit report and list the tags that need to be added to the tags and they'll be added.

Thanks for the info also I was thinking about downloading this as the FC looked cute but I'm not going to anymore now as I have no interest whats so ever in playing a female character fucking dickless wonders.
You don't have to, i didn't, sure there's less content for now.
The male characters will try to get her, some try to force her but so far everything is avoidable, even in the part she can get raped, you can avoid 2 ways go to the female bathroom, or if you did go to the male bathroom, just don't open the door.

The game as ways to go in quality, but the choices so far are strong, in avoiding any guy.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote