VN Ren'Py Abandoned School Transformation [v0.22] [Jirina Fireheart]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Hi there Novamarauder,
i appreciate every patron, if you are new or if you have been there from the beginning.
Every little bit helps and feedback is always something that is getting me and my ideas even further.
Thanks for pointing things about the body structure out to me, that is really something that we could change in future updates.
I will think about that development. I guess it won´t be possible to get her changed for part of the patron´s because i would need to render each scene twice then. So this would be a change for everyone, maybe we can solve this with a poll. Maybe we can start this poll while i am working on the next School Transformation update next month.
You are right it would only be logical if her body develops in some kind and if the transformation is not complete yet.

And yes to secure that players can take the "Risky" part and enjoy things they want, i plan to add a cheat mode to the game. Maybe it comes with the next version too. I wanted to give you the chance in a menu to lower your preg points when a new day starts. (What do you think about that solution? That is one that i can implement easily.)
I like very much the present form of MC and do not consider it androgynous at all. She is cute and sexy. But the possibility to develop physically and mentally while having sex with men is tempting, even more if there are different outcomes having sex with girls or boys and according the amount and character of sex. As Jirina has already pointed however, this would mean a different renders for different outcomes = so too much work. In my opinion, to change MC to mindless bimbo with huge boobs and ass would be a mistake. There are tons of such games around (as novaramauder and others can easily check) and one of the appealing features of this game is, that it is funny and not brainwashed as many others. Furthermore, if there is actually a scenario that MC will become back a boy after three months, it would be good to keep him lean and not "exaggerated".

Jirina

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
For those that are interested in Space Travels too. Here is what i posted in that thread today:

Hi there,
i am just here to give you a little teaser and a bit of info in regard to the next update.
Chapter 2-4.png
The games size should increase from 375 MB to 800+.
The update will include 132+ new renders.
And 1000 program lines are already written.

Reactions: pilgrim2003

novamarauder

Oct 3, 2018
Hi there Novamarauder,
i appreciate every patron, if you are new or if you have been there from the beginning.
Every little bit helps and feedback is always something that is getting me and my ideas even further.
Thanks for pointing things about the body structure out to me, that is really something that we could change in future updates.
I will think about that development. I guess it won´t be possible to get her changed for part of the patron´s because i would need to render each scene twice then. So this would be a change for everyone, maybe we can solve this with a poll. Maybe we can start this poll while i am working on the next School Transformation update next month.
You are right it would only be logical if her body develops in some kind and if the transformation is not complete yet.

And yes to secure that players can take the "Risky" part and enjoy things they want, i plan to add a cheat mode to the game. Maybe it comes with the next version too. I wanted to give you the chance in a menu to lower your preg points when a new day starts. (What do you think about that solution? That is one that i can implement easily.)
Wonderful news. I shall be sure to vote in favor of further bodily changes in a coming poll. I approve of the daily option to adjust preg points. I have been doing something myself with the console (bless Ren'py for having it easily available) but it would be very nice to offer the same option to other players that don't know about or won't use the console.

Reactions: Jirina

novamarauder

Oct 3, 2018
I like very much the present form of MC and do not consider it androgynous at all. She is cute and sexy. But the possibility to develop physically and mentally while having sex with men is tempting, even more if there are different outcomes having sex with girls or boys and according the amount and character of sex. As Jirina has already pointed however, this would mean a different renders for different outcomes = so too much work. In my opinion, to change MC to mindless bimbo with huge boobs and ass would be a mistake. There are tons of such games around (as novaramauder and others can easily check) and one of the appealing features of this game is, that it is funny and not brainwashed as many others. Furthermore, if there is actually a scenario that MC will become back a boy after three months, it would be good to keep him lean and not "exaggerated".
It is not that I find the MC ugly (she is indeed sexy and cute) but admittedly my kinks make a flat-chested woman register as less attractive for an otherwise equivalent level of beauty and appealing personality. It is not necessarily an absolute requirement: e.g. I find Elena in Dating My Daugther very sexy and she is flat-chested.

Moreover, having the MC grow closer to the bimbo archetype in body as well as in sluttiness if she gives in to sexy temptation would make the gender switch story register as even more kinky to me. I do not wish her to grow mindless or dumb, just sluttier and more well-endowed since these are the components of the bimbo fetish I fancy. I actually find stupidity tiresome, boring, and unsexy, as well as tragically stripping the unfortunate people burdened with it from the best and most important part of human nature, so I do not fethisize dumbness, quite the contary. There are many bimbofication games around, but good, well-developed Ren'py ones that combine it with Male-to-female TF are quite rare in comparison to the whole adult indie game landscape. I know b/c I prowl the net like a hawk for them.

I am not rooting for the MC to become a full bimbo or have an outrageous body structure, just to grow closer and closer to having a well-endowed body roughly similar to the Daughter or Georgina in DMD if she keeps giving in to choices that make her more and more in touch with her feminine side. I guess planned game development is already going to increase her sluttiness substantially if she keeps giving in to sexy temptation, since it seems the natural outcome of the process.

In the end, I am content if we are going to have a poll about the issue and let the most popular option win. Theoretically speaking, I would deem it optimal if we could have different body renders for different paths, but if the game auhor says it is too much work to be worth the effort or feasible for the established development cycle, I shall abide and respect by that judgement. However, I have seen (and been a patron for) other games that pursued the multiple character renders solution for bimbo and non-bimbo paths to excellent effect, such as Good Girl Gone Bad. Just saying.

Last edited:

Jirina

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
It is not that I find the MC ugly (she is indeed sexy and cute) but admittedly my kinks make a flat-chested woman register as much less attractive for an otherwise equivalent level of beauty and appealing personality. It is not necessarily an absolute requirement: e.g. I find Elena in Dating My Daugther very sexy and she is flat-chested.

Moreover, having the MC grow closer to the bimbo archetype in body as well as in sluttiness if she gives in to sexy temptation would make the gender switch story register as much more kinky to me. I do not wish her to grow mindless or dumb, just sluttier and more well-endowed since these are the components of the bimbo fetish I deeply fancy. I actually find stupidity rather tiresome, boring, and unsexy, as well as tragically stripping the unfortunate people burdened with it from the best and most important part of human nature, so I do not fethisize dumbness, quite the contary. There are many bimbofication games around, but good, well-developed Ren'py ones that combine it with Male-to-female TF are quite rare in comparison to the whole adult indie game landscape. I know b/c I prowl the net like a hawk for them.

I am not rooting for the MC to become a full bimbo or have an outrageous body structure, just to grow closer and closer to having a well-endowed body roughly equivalent to the Daughter's one in DMD if she keeps giving in to choices that make her more and more in touch with her feminine side. I guess planned game development is already going to increase her sluttiness substantially if she keeps giving in to sexy temptation, since it seems the natural outcome of the process.

In the end, I am content if we are going to have a poll about the issue and let the most popular option win. Theoretically speaking, I would deem it optimal if we could have different body renders for different paths, but if the game auhor says it is too much work to be worth the effort or feasible for the established development cycle, I shall abide and respect by that judgement. However, I have seen (and been a patron for) other games that pursued the multiple character renders solution for bimbo and non-bimbo paths to excellent effect, such as Good Girl Gone Bad. Just saying.
Good Girl Gone Bad is something different. If i use her Art Style i could use the function of Ren´Py to blend characters into backgrounds. And i am sure that is what she does, if you watch the Ren´Py tutorial you can see that such a function exists. If you don´t use 3D assets but 2D characters with 2D backgrounds. Like Hentai VN´s normally do. (But we have a 3D rendered game here.) Not a Art Style game. If i would try to render body parts and set them back together that would not lead to any good end product. So i would have to render the complete scene again and again. Let´s say we have 100 render´s in a update that shows the MC then i would really have to do 200 full render´s to show you the same content. Every render takes a minimum of 30 minutes to finish for my PC (if everything goes alright). But most of the time you are buying a new scene, position your characters in it and find out that there is no light, or the light makes them all glittering like a christmas tree. And then you start to "try" to optimize the scene, this takes time. Mainly because DAZ Studio has a real problem with lighting scenes. If you render in Iray (What is definitely the best solution) then you won´t see the lighting that you get in your render. Only if you Pre-render it anyway. The scene can be complete black and you have a supernova lighting out your final render. Or you see perfect lighting in the program and say "Yes, perfect, please render this" then you press the render button "fuck, black picture, what the heck did happen here again."

Because i am working part time on this projects, what i am doing at the moment, will be the maximum what i can deliver with each update. Until i would find a way to optimize work processes.

I don´t know any game that did the following combination and was long on the market:
1. Doing 3D Renders
2. Having a good graphic Solution (The old solution took less time to render but i don´t want render´s that look meh)
3. Offering you different options for your main character or different main characters
4. Doing constant updates every month
5. Person worked alone and part time on the project
6. Constantly testing their product before a new update is released (so that all choice flags and points that can be earned are calculated and set correctly. And choices and paths lead where they should.)
7. Game had choices that did matter

If there would have been an easy solution that i know. I would have already given you some choices for your character that you play.
But as i see it, if we have 2 different character development paths, we would need double the renders. What means that a single picture that takes 30 minutes, takes 60 minutes if we decide to do that.
(and if it is one of that scenes that is driving me crazy again, it could be something like scene takes 120 minutes, twice 240 minutes)

In DAZ Studio simple changes in lightning or materials, adding a character or item can change that a scene takes 100-200 % longer to render. And if you are like me (don´t know why. I know possible reasons but not what exactly was the thing at that moment) then you are stuck there. Sometimes you can add 3 characters to the scene rendering time does not add, add a 4 one and the rendering time increases because maybe he wears a not optimized shirt or something.

-----------------
And one good example for doing different paths in games and how such a thing can affect it is jessica o neils hard news (one of the games that i personally love but without content for months again now. I stopped my pledge yesterday because there have been too much delays). There was one update where you got only content if you had chosen the right path for it and where interested in it. If you where not in that path you did get nothing for months again.

That´s why i want to add things like i did in Space Travels 0.13, when you finally get to this update you can tell me what you think about that.
I added different things like "Side Quests" that everyone can do. That are no must do but will lead to a few new scenes later on. And as planned it will have impacts even much later, because you already know that people and other don´t.
I will try to keep such things interesting and let your choices be remembered. But i don´t want one update that says if you took Choice A 4 hours ago then "sorry" you won´t get nothing out of this update, because this update needs Choice B to be selected. So i hope you can see that i am already walking on a narrow ridge there, because i want to hold a balance.
Same goes for School Transformation there have been a few "flags" in the 0.22 update that got set. They will have consequences for future scenes too. You will go somewhere where another player does not go or later. But it will never be soooo long that one update goes Pooooof you don´t get nothing.

Why am i telling you all this? Because i want to make something different here, games with replayability where choices matter up to the grade that i can provide. Giving you the chance to replay the game and take different choices. We all know there are thousands of games out there where you can make choices, that never matter. Can i promise you that it will be different in my games? Not really, but i will try and i will try hard. Because i have played a lot of different games and i have seen very good and bad examples of such things.
I will take notes about flags that i set and what i wanted to do with them. I will take notes about how much relation points you could possibly have and find a solution at what numbers you should have enough and see Scene A or Scene B or Scene C. But if it really feels different at the end? That´s something every player will have to decide on his own.
I hope in the end you will remember my games as some of the "better" ones. Thats what i aim for, i don´t want to be the best but i want to be remembered as someone that made games you liked to play.

Have a nice sunday
Jirina

novamarauder

Oct 3, 2018
Well, you obviously know your stuff and make a compelling argument about your design choices and the technical necessity of certain compromises. I bow to your expertise. I stand in eager wait of this game getting its next slot in the development cycle and the body shape poll. Thanks for the extensive explanations and I hope I didn't sound too pushy or unreasonable. I noticed Space Travel and put it in my game backlog but didn't give it priority since space opera usually is not too interesting for me (I am much more a fantasy guy). Might check it one day since I'm indirectly supporting it but I make no promises (my geek interests are vast and my composite backlog considerable). Admittedly atm I am a patron b/c of School Transformation looking good and hitting my kinks. Have a nice day.

Last edited:

Jirina

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
Well, you obviously know your stuff and make a compelling argument about your design choices and the technical necessity of certain compromises. I bow to your expertise. I stand in eager wait of this game getting its next slot in the development cycle and the body shape poll. Thanks for the extensive explanations and I hope I didn't sound too pushy or unreasonable. Have a nice day.
Hi there novamarauder,

everything is fine. I hoped too that i have not sounded too harsh. I just wanted to explain a few decisions so far in detail for everyone. When i have time i will continue my research in optimizing the rendering process. If i can understand DAZ Studio´s lighting system one day, some things would be easier. But i invested approximately 50 USD in scripts that help with lighting problems. That was a good investment because it helped me sometimes with the scenes in the 0.13 update of Space Travels.
The good thing is when you have correct lighting in one place you can render as many scenes as you want in that place....... most of the time :)

The next update of School Transformation will start very soon after i finish the Space Travels update (Maybe i will take the Sunday off). I guess everyone can expect the next version of School Transformation to be released on the 29th August, maybe on the 22th but i won´t promise anything in that regard.

Have a nice coming week
Jirina
(and never hesitate to let me know what you think and share new ideas with me and the community.)

Jirina

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
Hello, new patron here. Let me express my appreciation for this game. Good ren'py TF games of this kind are rare, so the good quality of this one is much appreciated. I stand in eager wait of the next version (even if I get Space Travels is getting the current development slot). Pretty much the only issue I find less than satisfactory is the female form of the MC not being well-endowed enough for my tastes. She is indeed cute, but more than a little too underdeveloped and androgynous to register as truly attractive for my standards (boobs are justice).

Is she going to keep her current body structure for the rest of the game, or can we expect that with the right choices and plot developments she can grow her assets in the right places? I really hope the latter, esp. since the MC's transformation seems to have a magical/sci-fi component that would justify substantial body changes (besides the original gender switch) with the right mental/behavioral clues.

Oh, since I much prefer playing the route where she keeps playing with fire about the pregnancy risk, I would really appreciate getting means of not meeting the game over screen too soon, too fast. However, I seem to understand the author is already planning to add a few loopholes about it (and in a pinch, it is easy to adjust the pregnancy risk variable with the console) for those who like playing this way.
And one more thing.
Let me officially welcome you to our little community here. You are all welcome and a vital part of my projects. Every single USD helps to improve the games. Every patron or even a fan without financial support helps to motivate me to continue my work every day on. So i am happy to have you in our community and i hope that you will have fun with the games and stay here. I will always be here with an open ear for comments and suggestions.

Let me know if you find something pretty good
AND let me know if you do not like something.

There will always be things that i won´t change, because some plans are deeply rooted in the projects. But there will also be many facts, that can be changed or handled differently.

(and i liked Good Girl Gone Bad very much. I played through most parts of the game 2 times. ,-) )

Lovely Greetings
Jirina

Jirina

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
And one last thing of information before i go to bed.
The naming of characters works pretty damn good in Space Travels.
The captain of Space Travels starts a new life that´s why i enabled to rename her at that point.
So you will be able to give her ship a name, the crew and rename the captain if you wish.

So should i put in the function to rename the main character of School Transformation too? I would need to edit early parts of the script for that, what could lead to save games leading to false positions again.
Or should i make a rename option available later in the game? And what story reason could we use for this?
Any suggestions anyone?
And 2 more questions:
1. Should we make a rename function only for the MC or for all people that live with the MC?
2. Shall i rework the script so that every mentioning of these characters names match? You know things like when the MC says "Sandra" because that won´t change manually. It would need to be changed to %(name_s)s. So that the program knows that it´s the name you have given her.

Maybe i should start a poll on my patreon page in regard to these things?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Jup you are right. But i would not know how to change this, i personally type my name in the search.
yea, school transform brings up that discussion thread about space travels and this (and transform brings a lot junk) but not this thread and only by searching by your name this is found.

Jirina

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
Hi there everyone,
i hope you are having a nice weekend. I just released the new version of Space Travels.
The game Contains over 130 new renders, has 2 side quests and it´s game size increased from 375 MB up to 823 MB. You can see the impact of my vacation in that numbers :)
If you did not play it before, there is a free older version of it on this forum.

Feel free to join our little community if you like my games. Every single buck is used to develop the games even more.

Development plan:
August 2020 School Transformation
September 2020 Space Travels

Have a nice day
Jirina Fireheart

Jirina

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
I just started a poll on the Patreon Page in regard if we should change the body of the MC over time. The Poll is open for every Patron. For your information here is what i did write on the page:

Hi there guys,

it seems all people love our cute little girl. You know that naive girl that´s our main character.

But there have been some suggestions and i listened. And now we should vote in a poll into which direction we want to go.

As you know her transformation happened shortly before, now there would be some ways to expand on that transformation and for example make her boobs bigger.

When we morph the character model i will show you examples and let you vote again before we finally change something.

The options:

1. Change nothing. The Character is fine as she is. I think this one should be clear.

2. You should be able to change her through your choices.
(Because i don´t know how to make rendering nearly same scenes faster, this would result in reducing the renders for School Transformation down to half of it´s size for every update. If someone knows a solution for this, let me know. Because we would need every scene in additional versions.)

3. The MC transforms and turns more into a full grown woman over time for all players.

The changes won´t turn her into a complete different woman or a woman with unnatural big boobs or something like that anyway.

(If we don´t get at least 20 votes for a single option we will stay as we are. Because it would not be representative. But i would still look into such options for these and other things and come back to you.)

Because that poll is important it runs until the 31st August 2020. And we will need additional time and votes to finally decide about it.

Jirina

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
As you all should know i am already working on the August Update for School Transformation.
And i plan something special for the School Transformation October Update. I know that´s far away but i plan to make a poll which characters should get most attention in that update. Let me know what you think about that and if we should do this every update. As you know we have a large pool of characters already, so we would be able to do these things.

The rotation between the two games would make such a poll easy to handle.

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
As you all should know i am already working on the August Update for School Transformation.
And i plan something special for the School Transformation October Update. I know that´s far away but i plan to make a poll which characters should get most attention in that update. Let me know what you think about that and if we should do this every update. As you know we have a large pool of characters already, so we would be able to do these things.

The rotation between the two games would make such a poll easy to handle.
Hi, polls are fine, especially, if they are not ruining your vision and if made in such a clever way, that everybody is satisfied in the end :)

Reactions: EnamyS

Jirina

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
Hi there everyone,
i signed a Voice Over Contract with Double Dimple Doll (DDD) for the first lines of Space Travels.
I am paying that from my own money, but i also added a new patron tier for voice over support for both games.
You love voice overs? Think about investing into it directly .-)
When we reach 250 USD on investment i will add another 250 from my money to it and get voice over for the game that´s pool reached the money.
(We will search and vote on possible voice actresses when we get there. We will also vote on DDD´s continuation then.)
(When she is finished making that first voice over parts, then i will add it to the current Space Travels version and release a version 0.13vo. If it takes more time i will add it to Space Travels 0.14)
I am thinking about making a voice over and a no voice over version. But you could turn of the sound anyway.

Have a nice weekend
Jirina

Jirina

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
Hi there everyone,
because our last poll decided that we want to go for a theme song for the games i have started a new poll today.
Feel free to listen to the songs and decide if a game get´s a theme song, here is what i posted on patreon:

I will show you some options here, about what theme song we could pick.
(The songs are all non P.R.O. affiliated that´s important otherwise i would have to pay a fee per download)
Please take your time to listen to the songs and ignore that "Audio Jungle" it won´t be there in the bought version.
Not all combinations of songs and games are available, because i think on some it just would not make sense.

Song 1 (Some happy jingle song that i can´t get out of my head since i first heard it.)

Song 2

Song 3

Song 4

Song 5

Song 6

Song 7

Jirina

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
Hi there everyone,
it has already been 6 weeks since the release of 0.22 and some of us are waiting for the next part. But for now 0.22 get´s available and here you go.

Hi there my beloved Patron´s,
i am really proud about v0.22 and i have put much time in it. I have added some new characters 6 in total. In this update i have set a few flags in the program code for some decisions that you guys make. They will have an impact on the story later in the game. As you all wished i have spread out in the update and you will see something for everyone. Straight sex was the winner of the poll that why we have a long straight sex scene in the update with a condom and non condom option. This scene alone took me quite some time to develop.
I hope you all enjoy the update and have a nice weekend.
Jirina Fireheart (and now on to SPACE TRAVELS again) And jep, here are the links to the game version:
PC:

MAC:

There has been a text box issue. This is the updated version now.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote