VN Ren'Py Abandoned Space Travels [v0.13] [Jirina Fireheart]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Jirina

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
Hi there everyone,
i hope you are having a nice weekend. I just released the new version of Space Travels.
The game contains over 130 new renders, has 2 side quests and it´s game size increased from 375 MB up to 823 MB. You can see the impact of my vacation in that numbers :)
If you did not play it before, now could be the right moment to give it a try.

(You lost control of Kaida and played Santiago in one scene in the older updates because of the effect of the drug. In future scenes you will only play Kaida Sato, or playing Santiago will be optional.)

Feel free to join our little community if you like my games. Every single buck is used to develop the games even more.

Development plan:
August 2020 School Transformation
September 2020 Space Travels

Have a nice day
Jirina Fireheart

Jirina

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
Please try to the new version and let me know what you think about it in here. What did you like, what did you not like so much? What would you like to see in the game in the future.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
I have no have no idea what to think about this yet..since, admittedly, I havent played it yet...but if there is an option to space nuke the heads off of those ugly ass monsters/aliens(or anybody for that matter) the millisecond they try anything with the mc, I may still be interested to see where it goes. Female mc with these tags always sets me on edge, but sci-fi settings are interesting to me.

If I wasnt clear enough, monsters that only exist for inevitable outcome of the FMC or other characters of interest being defiled by them is a big NOPE for me...but i get that everyone has their kink. As long as we have options(that arnt just skip scene and pretend it didnt happen) then I'm willing to give it a shot.

Reactions: ThisIsMe88

DERAX12345

May 14, 2017
I have no have no idea what to think about this yet..since, admittedly, I havent played it yet...but if there is an option to space nuke the heads off of those ugly ass monsters/aliens(or anybody for that matter) the millisecond they try anything with the mc, I may still be interested to see where it goes. Female mc with these tags always sets me on edge, but sci-fi settings are interesting to me.

If I wasnt clear enough, monsters that only exist for inevitable outcome of the FMC or other characters of interest being defiled by them is a big NOPE for me...but i get that everyone has their kink. As long as we have options(that arnt just skip scene and pretend it didnt happen) then I'm willing to give it a shot.
On a NSFW site it might be a good idea to exclude "monsters" from the tag search for you guys then. I hate when people like your type on game threads with commentary basically trying to narrow down the content idea of game creators: you see this basically on - every - fem prot. (or ntr or monster) game thread. Me I personally dislike "underagish" games but I just try to stay away.

Of course options are always the best idea - but resources are limited and so is time.

Jirina

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020

Until now there is only one scene with a space alien monster type in there. It´s a option that leads to a game over, but i warned the player before. If you don´t choose the option you won´t meet the monster yet and yes you will have the chance to kill them later.
No one will be forced to see anything in my games, there is a torture scene in the new update, but i even made these 2 options that i provided for the scene, skipable.

Reactions: Fazed

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
On a NSFW site it might be a good idea to exclude "monsters" from the tag search for you guys then. I hate when people like your type on game threads with commentary basically trying to narrow down the content idea of game creators: you see this basically on - every - fem prot. (or ntr or monster) game thread. Me I personally dislike "underagish" games but I just try to stay away.

Of course options are always the best idea - but resources are limited and so is time.
See I get what you are saying but at the same time that doesnt work in all cases. Not every game with <insert disliked tag here> is the same. I am not trying to limit the creator. By all means make the game that you want but when you ask for feedback expect to get it. Some of it will be positive, some negative, and some critical, and it will most certainly, to an extent, be about the content in the game after all that is why we end up playing/not playing it.

I dont see the issue with asking about the extent of the content you like or dont like in the game to know if you should bother with it or not, as long as you dont go full sperg about it.
Yes, I usually do stay away from these tags but, as I said, the particular setting is an interest of mine. In my personal experience, it wouldn't be the first time I was weary of certain tags and it turned out to be not as bad as I thought.
For instance what if the monster tag is there for literally one scene that only happens if you do something specific vs the entire theme of the game being centered around it. Thats a huge difference. Both scenarios warrant the tag being present, but in the case of the former I'd be writing off a potentially otherwise great game for almost nothing.
Or say that I only had interest in the monster tag. Hardly worth following the game for just one scene. This happens with other tags too not just this one.

So again, while I can see that your suggestion was made in good faith, variation is enough to make it not applicable across the board.

Jirina

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
If anyone has questions about the game, feel free to ask. I am normally in this forum every day.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Until now there is only one scene with a space alien monster type in there. It´s a option that leads to a game over, but i warned the player before. If you don´t choose the option you won´t meet the monster yet and yes you will have the chance to kill them later.
No one will be forced to see anything in my games, there is a torture scene in the new update, but i even made these 2 options that i provided for the scene, skipable.
Thank you for replying.
Also, case in point.

Reactions: Jirina

Jirina

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
And when i say you can skip a scene that will normally make sense in some way. For example the interrogation will then be done by a different character.

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Ok as far as the game goes, it is in dire need of translation, it can be understood, but the grammar slows the reading way down. The renders and UI both are run of the mill. Some of the problems with the character build up is because of the translation issues, others are because of some of the choices by the dev, ie rushing the story.
In my opinion this game suffers from a major problem, that is the way that the dual protagonist is done. Playing a dual protagonist game is hit and miss for me to begin with, but this one makes the game choppy, and will lead to confusion further into the game.
I may come back to the game at some point, until then, good luck and best wishes for your game.

Jirina

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
Ok as far as the game goes, it is in dire need of translation, it can be understood, but the grammar slows the reading way down. The renders and UI both are run of the mill. Some of the problems with the character build up is because of the translation issues, others are because of some of the choices by the dev, ie rushing the story.
In my opinion this game suffers from a major problem, that is the way that the dual protagonist is done. Playing a dual protagonist game is hit and miss for me to begin with, but this one makes the game choppy, and will lead to confusion further into the game.
I may come back to the game at some point, until then, good luck and best wishes for your game.
Hi there icarlc,
thank you as always for your comments. The game is not a multiple protagonist game anymore because most of the people did not like it. That´s why i said you lost control of Kaida because of the drug this one time and it won´t happen anymore in the future.

Jirina

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
You ever consider an android version?
I did consider a Android version and i already had a fan that did make one for each version. BUT i did read into the thing and got a bit shocked, so shocked by that rules that i did not even post the unofficial version of the fan on my Patreon page. There have been some regulations about creating adult APP games where i said "nope i don´t take that risk", at least until i find some way to be safe by law.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Hi there icarlc,
thank you as always for your comments. The game is not a multiple protagonist game anymore because most of the people did not like it. That´s why i said you lost control of Kaida because of the drug this one time and it won´t happen anymore in the future.
Thanks, and I called myself reading that post on this very page, I just plain forgot, I have played the game from the first demo, and think it will be a good game.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
In this update I gonna play male again? I hope not, play tell mee the only ones I gonna play choise on Santiago i don't wanna see him playble anymore.

Jirina

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
In this update I gonna play male again? I hope not, play tell mee the only ones I gonna play choise on Santiago i don't wanna see him playble anymore.
You are playing only Kaida Sato in this and future updates. You will only decide about his personality in the future like we did with the "alien racist" choice. But i will even do this in another way. So no playable males in this game anymore. (Because some people told me it´s a good game but they don´t like multiple playable characters.) You guys told me and i listened.

• Love
Reactions: 88Michele88
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote