VN Ren'Py Abandoned Space Travels [v0.13] [Jirina Fireheart]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Jirina

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
As promised i released the 0.11 (first no teaser version) on the patreon page today.
And now up to the promised picture that is included in the version:
[IMG]

The version will be available for free around 8 weeks from now. (officially from me, it may be spoilered from other sources earlier)
Best Regards
-Jirina

Jirina

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
Thanks to everyone that supported me so far on Patreon. Even if you do not stay as a monthly paying member, every bit helps me to reinvest into the games.

Jirina

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
Spoiler for the v0.12

Who is this woman and who are her bodyguards Black and Red? Find it out soon in the next version of "Space Travels".
Stay tuned.

Jirina

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
I added a few pictures on the patreon page yesterday and today for Patron´s only.
0.12 update scheduled for 18.04.2020 and will bring more content then the update from 0.10->0.11. Could be that i make it larger and release it on the 25.04.2020 instead. It depends on how satisfied i am with the update. But i think going for mid month releases in the future would be nice for everyone.

-Jirina

Jirina

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
Hi there,

Space Travels 0.12 has just been released for Tier 3 Patron´s on the official page.
The zipped game size increased from 166 MB to 366 MB so you can see from this alone that the game content really increased in this update.
I wish all that join us on patreon much fun with the game update.
And to all of you out there that read this i wish you a nice weekend.

-Jirina Fireheart

And last but not least, the newest crewmember:

Jirina

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
Hi there,

i just started a public POLL on my Patreon Page. Please take a short time to be a part of it.
The question is easy "What should i focus on?". What game do you like more, let me know on Patreon? We will do more Poll´s in the future.

Have a nice week
Jirina Fireheart

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
For me I'd be more interested in the girl to the left of the bodyguard Black then the girl between them. Hopefully you can pick and choose which ones the protagonist can go after. For me I'd pass on the roidinator.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I'm still kinda confused. Why the hell I feel like I play as male protagonist? This game isn't supposed to be female protagonist or I am mistaken?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Hi there thank you for your comment.
The game has 2 Protagonist´s
the female captain
and the male captain´s number one.
Both will play important roles in the game.

I experimented with another game that can also be found on my patreon page.
modify tag.

add multiples protagonist then.

its normally only if the game containt that, but as you clearly plan to do it, you can add the tag already. that would avoid people to ask.
(just add "planned" next to the tag in the list)

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Planned tags get added under the genre spoiler the tags at the top are only for stuff that's already in the game.

Jirina

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
I'm still kinda confused. Why the hell I feel like I play as male protagonist? This game isn't supposed to be female protagonist or I am mistaken?
No it is supposed to be male and female protagonist. You will make decisions for the female captain and for her male first mate. It´s this two people´s story.
And you will create their own personality over the course of the game.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote