VN Ren'Py Abandoned Space Travels [v0.13] [Jirina Fireheart]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Jirina

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
If you do like Space Travels please don´t forget to vote in my poll. Currently it is in the favor of School Transformation.
Anyway both games will get new updates in the future. But it could be that the game more liked by the community get´s more frequent and bigger updates as the other one.

Thanks it´s nice to read that the ppl like the update.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
No it is supposed to be male and female protagonist. You will make decisions for the female captain and for her male first mate. It´s this two people´s story.
And you will create their own personality over the course of the game.
I Prefer choice female over males. I prefer to do choice for as female I don't like male protagonists. I there will present choise you gender I will play this a lot but in this current state a pferer pass over this one. Played this because i thought was female protagonist not multiple protagonists. This ruined my mood.

Jirina

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
I Prefer choice female over males. I prefer to do choice for as female I don't like male protagonists. I there will present choise you gender I will play this a lot but in this current state a pferer pass over this one. Played this because i thought was female protagonist not multiple protagonists. This ruined my mood.
Hmm that is sad, i thought for myself that it would be better for everyone when we have to make choices for two characters then for one. Sometimes you see later that your thoughts have not been right.
It is hard to try to please everyone i guess. Maybe i will find a way when i get better with my Ren´Py skills. With this update i learned how to create those grey (disabled) boxes. Took me some time to get it right (even with the forum threads about it), started error, started error.............

And the other thing that i learned was how to make a menu loop. Where you choose one thing and get back there and choose the next one. Still learning......

Reactions: 88Michele88

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Hmm that is sad, i thought for myself that it would be better for everyone when we have to make choices for two characters then for one. Sometimes you see later that your thoughts have not been right.
It is hard to try to please everyone i guess. Maybe i will find a way when i get better with my Ren´Py skills. With this update i learned how to create those grey (disabled) boxes. Took me some time to get it right (even with the forum threads about it), started error, started error.............

And the other thing that i learned was how to make a menu loop. Where you choose one thing and get back there and choose the next one. Still learning......
Me too. I Still learning... I understand you trouble with Ren'py. this mine too. I try to find a way to make characters renders at the same size. I need only find a way o make it work. I understand your struggle with it. I you you find a way how make it work.

As I said I wait until, there you make a choise your gender. Kidra or Santiago. Good luck with your project.

Reactions: Jirina

Jirina

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
Me too. I Still learning... I understand you trouble with Ren'py. this mine too. I try to find a way to make characters renders at the same size. I need only find a way o make it work. I understand your struggle with it. I you you find a way how make it work.

As I said I wait until, there you make a choise your gender. Kidra or Santiago. Good luck with your project.
Thank you for your nice words. I wish you luck with your project too!

Reactions: 88Michele88

Jirina

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
Hi there,
i just wanted to inform you about a few things.
1. There is a new picture on the Patreon Page that shows the next female character in School Transformation.
2. Please feel free to donate 1 buck to see the NSFW version of her in another dancing position. Both are pictures that will not be included in the game.
3. Space Travels v0.2 is now officially released for Tier 2 Patrons
4. The next update will be one for School Transformation and we will rise it to Full HD resolution. There will also be additional and different scenes in the beginning of the game. MC will be in the hospital and you will be able to meet his female doctor.

Lovely greetings and have a nice weekend
Jirina Fireheart

Jirina

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
Hi there everyone,

i hope you are all fine, my work on the remake of School Transformation still continues and is delayed until next week.
I had to rebuild some of the scenes because i had lost my scene saves when i changed the PC.
But work is going great so far on the remake, we will see it´s release next week. Stay tuned.
The good thing is when this is done we can get all future renders in better quality too and work can continue as usual.

Have a nice week
Jirina Fireheart

namiv

Feb 19, 2020
Hi rKnight,

you are welcome. Ask any questions that you want, it´s fine with me. I can understand your concerns about the free availability of this game.

The current plan is something like this:
1. I have invested a few thousand bugs into these games right now. To get different characters, environment, alien types and so on.
2. I want people to show interest in the game and support me so that i can buy even more stuff that looks great for these games. This is possible if people support me financially.
3. The Tiers will change at some point and there will be free versions available. Maybe you will get the games 2 months after release for free. I will still think about a reasonable free content cycle.
4. If you invest into the game i will continue this for a long time and won´t stop anytime soon. Because i have my fun with rendering/programming and i personally like long games like Dragon Age and Mass Effect 1-2. If you need 100 hours to see everything in Space Travels at the end, then i am happy about it :)
Dragon Age???? I'on it as soon as you stary

Jirina

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
Hi there

i wanted to inform everyone that the Version 0.21r of School Transformation was released on the Patreon Page today.
If you like the game go and check it out.

1. All renders where remade in Full HD quality. Some had to be rebuiled from scratch, others needed adjustments.
2. I added some story contents and new renders at the beginning of the game. Our main protagonist will go to the hospital and we will meet new characters.
3. Save games will not be compatible as normal, you will get to wrong positions in the script. But even with old save games no game breaking bugs.
4. I recommend replaying the game from the start. Save game compatibility will be working as normal from here on again.

The newest version of Space Travels is now available to Tier 1 Patrons officially. If you did not check out the game yet i recommend that you do so.

Have a nice weekend
Jirina

Last edited:

Jirina

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
Hi everyone that wondered where the next Space Travels update is,

at the moment i am working on a School Transformation update because it was delayed by the remake of School Transformation. This means the development of Space Travels is delayed until July. The good thing is that i have a vacation in June and i will have extra time that i can work on our beloved Space Travels game. Expect to see the captain finally getting her spaceship in the next update.

Have a nice time until then i will start a poll for Space Travels on the Patreon page soon. Stay tuned and take part in it if you want.

Jirina

Jirina

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
Hi there,
i just started a poll that is open for everyone on my patreon page.
It relates to Space Travels and the power of the monoliths. If you are interested in the theme and the game, just take a short time and participate in the poll.
This could have an impact on the development of the game.
I am already looking forward to the development of the next Space Travels update in July.
The update of School Transformation is currently full in works and i like what i see there. The remake was fully worth it :)

Have a nice weekend
Jirina

Jirina

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
I just started a poll about randomness in games. Feel free to join us and let us know on patreon what you think about RNG in games.
The poll is open for everyone and runs until the 5th July 2020. I hope to see much of you guys there.

Have fun until next time
Jirina

Jirina

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
Yesterday i started to make the first new renders for the next version of our beloved game Space Travels. Stay tuned for a HOT JULY update for this game.

Jirina

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
Hi there everyone,

i am full of ideas this time :) And it´s not July yet OMG *g*
I started a new poll that is free for everyone on the patreon page.
Do you like music in games? Do you like good theme songs that you can remember?
Let me know in the newest Poll on my page. The poll runs until the 12th July.
This will cost me quite some money but maybe it would be worth it????!!!!

Lovely Greetings
Jirina (Today i am rendering too. And i just found out how to let DAZ play a Finished Render Song! Yeah!)

Jirina

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
Hi there guys,
i just wanted to show you a little spoiler for the next update of Space Travels.
Who the heck is this b****?

Have a nice week
until next time
Jirina

Jirina

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
Let me share the newest development update for Space Travels with you guys:

Hi there guys,
i am still working on this biker scene, it will have 3 variants that you can play through. 1 of them will be quite long, that´s why it takes some time for me to render it. (But after that we will go to the Spaceship Terminal, find our ship and get our asses of that damned planet. We will TRAVEL into SPACE)

Every one of your crew members will have it´s own problems like you know it from titles like some well known AAA RPG titles out there. Your goal should be to get them to full loyalty by finishing their companion side quests by the ?end of the story?. (Will it ever end? Will the end be the start of something new?)

We will find out about all this in the future of *SPACE TRAVELS*. So stay tuned guys!
Have a nice week
Jirina Fireheart

Jirina

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
Hi there,
i just wanted to give you all a reminder that School Transformation 0.22 is now available on my Patreon Page for Tier 2 Patron´s (3 USD). If you like the game think about becoming a Patron, thank you :)

At the moment the next version of Space Travels is in the making if you did not try it yet, maybe you are interested in this game too. The next version of Space Travels will be released at the end of this month.

Have a nice weekend
Jirina

Jirina

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
Hi there,
i am just here to give you a little teaser and a bit of info in regard to the next update.
Chapter 2-4.png
The games size should increase from 375 MB to 800+.
The update will include 132+ new renders.
And 1000 program lines are already written.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote