VN Ren'Py Abandoned Space Travels [v0.13] [Jirina Fireheart]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Jirina

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
Hi there Jokerleader,
i honor what you are doing for the community.
Every fan of the game is worth much for me, but you are one of the special ones that i have.
You are one of these people that show me every month, that i must do everything that i can, to get the most out of our games.
It´s always a pleasure to see you on the forum and nice to discuss everything with me.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Hi there Jokerleader,
i honor what you are doing for the community.
Every fan of the game is worth much for me, but you are one of the special ones that i have.
You are one of these people that show me every month, that i must do everything that i can, to get the most out of our games.
It´s always a pleasure to see you on the forum and nice to discuss everything with me.
Hi Jirina, it's allways a pleasure to help.

I love your games, i belive that you will go far as s game creator.
I will allways try to help anyway i can.

Best Wishes.
Joker Leader

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Space Travels [v0.13] Jirina Fireheart

Original Size: 804 MB
Compressed Size: 61 MB

Win/Linux: - - -

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

Jirina

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
Hi there everyone,
i signed a Voice Over Contract with Double Dimple Doll (DDD) for the first lines of Space Travels.
I am paying that from my own money, but i also added a new patron tier for voice over support for both games.
You love voice overs? Think about investing into it directly .-)
When we reach 250 USD on investment i will add another 250 from my money to it and get voice over for the game that´s pool reached the money.
(We will search and vote on possible voice actresses when we get there. We will also vote on DDD´s continuation then.)
(When she is finished making that first voice over parts, then i will add it to the current Space Travels version and release a version 0.13vo. If it takes more time i will add it to Space Travels 0.14)
I am thinking about making a voice over and a no voice over version. But you could turn of the sound anyway.

Have a nice weekend
Jirina

Reactions: JokerLeader

Jirina

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
Hi there everyone,
because our last poll decided that we want to go for a theme song for the games i have started a new poll today.
Feel free to listen to the songs and decide if a game get´s a theme song, here is what i posted on patreon:

I will show you some options here, about what theme song we could pick.
(The songs are all non P.R.O. affiliated that´s important otherwise i would have to pay a fee per download)
Please take your time to listen to the songs and ignore that "Audio Jungle" it won´t be there in the bought version.
Not all combinations of songs and games are available, because i think on some it just would not make sense.

Song 1 (Some happy jingle song that i can´t get out of my head since i first heard it.)

Song 2

Song 3

Song 4

Song 5

Song 6

Song 7

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote