VN Ren'Py Abandoned School Transformation [v0.22] [Jirina Fireheart]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of School TransformV3 v0.22.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Hi does anyone know of any transformation games where the girl turns into a guy a starts doing all the friends and family with pregnancy??
I like this game ok but would love to play one that's opposite of this with girl into guy??
Not sure why changing gender would change sexual orientation but whatever it's a game after all?
Thank you for your time :)

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
Know any other really good Gender Bending Games?. Getting transformed into a Futa only does not count. Male to Female style is what I mean.
Intern Male -> Female
Gender Bender DNA Extreme Male -> Female + furry and other stuff
i can think on others, just forgot their names

Reactions: JaszMan

Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Game Compressor
Donor
Jun 26, 2017
School Transformation [v0.22] compressed*

- Original Size (Win/Linux): 833 MB
- Original Size (Mac): 816 MB

Compressed version for Win/Linux (65 MB): - - - -
Compressed version for Mac (47 MB): - - - -

*This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
t
animations yes, future versions unlikely.
Thanks, so many games don't have the animated tag that turn out to have animations, i feel stupid asking but often right to ask lol. So they planning to stop making animated scenes in future updates?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
t

Thanks, so many games don't have the animated tag that turn out to have animations, i feel stupid asking but often right to ask lol. So they planning to stop making animated scenes in future updates?
IF dev makes more versions for his/her games then animations will be there but as of now both games are pretty much on hold.

Reactions: Valronn

Smitus

Feb 2, 2020
Oh ok,that's good,we used to have a update with little content each month I guess...
Wait, I'm so sorry, I thought this was a different game I'm also following. THIS game is effectively on hiatus, which the Dev mentioned about a month back. I think it was significant job change and a move. Once again, my apologies. I had to scroll back up and look at precisely which game this thread belonged to.

Nagato0147

May 23, 2018
Wait, I'm so sorry, I thought this was a different game I'm also following. THIS game is effectively on hiatus, which the Dev mentioned about a month back. I think it was significant job change and a move. Once again, my apologies. I had to scroll back up and look at precisely which game this thread belonged to.
It's alright,I kind of like the story of this one,then again hope and doesn't get abandoned,it seems that every game with this kind of genre most of them we don't see it's end,I guess some hobbies doesn't last forever...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It's alright,I kind of like the story of this one,then again hope and doesn't get abandoned,it seems that every game with this kind of genre most of them we don't see it's end,I guess some hobbies doesn't last forever...
both of jirina's games are on hold and when/if those continue is unknown. quite possible that either won't continue.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote