VN Ren'Py Abandoned School Transformation [v0.22] [Jirina Fireheart]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

Overview:
This is a game about a young man that is still in college when he gets the diagnose that he has some special kind of cancer. After a few month a experimental pill is found that could help cure his cancer. He took this pill because he did not want to die and turned into a woman after a few days. Here the story begins. The game has a relationships system based on that the characters will act differently in the future towards you. So build your relationships wisely. (other things like money, lust, condoms play a roll too and are counted by the program from version 0.2 onwards.)

*Your Goal is to not get pregnant in the next 3 months until the hospital makes the new experimental pill that will turn you back. Sounds easy, right? Right?????*​

Thread Updated: 2020-08-08
Release Date: 2020-08-08
Developer: Jirina Fireheart
Censored: No
Version: 0.22
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

scene10.png scene13.png scene17.png scene18-4.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
so it looks like you do got a very decent amount of choices that change a few things. already in first release you can get raped.
but considering the female roster. i gotta ask will mc get the chance to grow a dick to bang/impregnate the girls? since you seems to be able to avoid the guys here unless you purposefully try to make all the choices to go after them im assuming male encounters wont be forced? the way the game ended at the end was annoying maybe like a "to be continued/ thats it for this update" banner at the end of the game would be nice. images are weird at time but not the worst ive seen.

Jirina

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
so it looks like you do got a very decent amount of choices that change a few things. already in first release you can get raped.
but considering the female roster. i gotta ask will mc get the chance to grow a dick to bang/impregnate the girls? since you seems to be able to avoid the guys here unless you purposefully try to make all the choices to go after them im assuming male encounters wont be forced? the way the game ended at the end was annoying maybe like a "to be continued/ thats it for this update" banner at the end of the game would be nice. images are weird at time but not the worst ive seen.
1. I did think about such content but i am not sure if it will make it´s way into the game in the future. I know there are ppl that like Futa and other don´t. Personally i am open to nearly everything as long as the work is good. I will think about it. Maybe make a poll for it in the future.
2. You will still be able to avoid anything in the future, but you will have to manage your LUST for this. Otherwise it could be possible that you are forced into something.
3. Thanks for the information i will render a "To be Continued" screen for future updates.

I will try to respond to your comments as i promised with Space Travels.
Just ask and tell me what you think. I know the games won´t be for everyone but i hope some ppl enjoy it, thats already enough for me then.

-Jirina Fireheart

Jirina

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
Hai pagato i diritti a Distance per Tsf Monogatari?
No, non conoscevo affatto TSF MONOGATARI. Ma lo sto guardando anche adesso :)
(Translated by google to answer your question :) )
No i did not know about TSF MONOGATARI but i am starting looking into it now :)

Reactions: JokerLeader
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote