BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
But it wouldn't make sense to have a second chance at life and continue to do the things that lead to your death in the first place. Purpose of getting a second chance is to change things you did and better your self so you don't die the same way.
It's actually a bit down to personal taste: I don't like rapes, but I like that there is the option to do them so I can prevent them from happening. Personally I will go the path without rapes, so if following the original path leads to ending up the same, then that should be of concern to those who follow it.

Reactions: ArhraCole

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Actually, as far as I've read, the idea is that he did the rapes before, and this has led him to be killed (that and more, like drug dealing), so he decides to change and make new choices, which they are, as far as I know, to avoid the rapes and all the bad deeds he did in his previous life. All the rape and murder scenes are flashbacks from what I've read.

Personally I think the story would be more interesting being able to choose if you want the MC to follow the path of the rapist and the bad (morally) decisions, or he wants to avoid the rapes and follow a more "good" path.
Are you serious what got him killed is BAD KARMA! Oh so he gets a chance to redo his life he is just going to do bad karma again? SERIOUSLY! He realizes that it is his past deeds that got him where he is which is D E A D DEAD! So he is trying to change his ways and fix his karma.

Reactions: ThaDude1977

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Are you serious what got him killed is BAD KARMA! Oh so he gets a chance to redo his life he is just going to do bad karma again? SERIOUSLY! He realizes that it is his past deeds that got him where he is which is D E A D DEAD! So he is trying to change his ways and fix his karma.
Like I said before, I don't like rape, and I won't do it. But I like to prevent them from happening, and for that there has to be the option to do them. If someone wants to follow the same original path that led to the MC's death, it's their problem that it ends up the same.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Like I said before, I don't like rape, and I won't do it. But I like to prevent them from happening, and for that there has to be the option to do them. If someone wants to follow the same original path that led to the MC's death, it's their problem that it ends up the same.
It has already happened that's why he is getting a second chance so he doesn't do it again and DIE.

Reactions: Larry2000

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
It has already happened that's why he is getting a second chance so he doesn't do it again and DIE.
Well, if someone wants to play the game on that route knowing what's going to happen at the end, well, then don't complain. I will do the route where the MC doesn't rape anyone.

AbsoluteWhite

Sep 29, 2017
well i played the game .
yes it had bugs.
yes barely any scenes.
yes lots of the stuff in the description wasn't there

to the people who want the romance stuff id say the game can turn out to be pretty romantic as the world setup is dark and you are trying to do good therefore the contrast makes it happen just because of that . but if you want vanilla there is a ton on this website which are honestly boring . because no conflict duh

well if there is a dark path its gonna happen like this : mc know how his organization turned against him and who are the people who did it so he is going to just fix that and not die ? and do his own shinanigans which means lots of killing his old people .

i like a mix of both which the game is setup as such so i am sure i like what the dev has in store for us and does that .

honestly guys the game is 0.1 stop bitching about the stuff that hasn't happened. a little support goes a long way now that game is what we all like.

Meowthecat

Feb 6, 2018
Hi guys sorry for the long hiatus. i was busy studying for finals . i might redo all the scenes since all the character cards from koikatsu went buggy . but i did finish fixing the bug, redo all the story .(but still remain in the same original story line) there will be a choices to skip the unwanted scene but be mindfull that it will lead to another path one way another. on the other hand old memory scene can be skippable without a problem. i might drop it soon after i redo all the scene. be mind that there will be a slight change to all the character but i will try to make it the same as possible from the original. i might remove the open world. since i havent add the other girls. once i add all the girls. i`ll add the open world or something.

SKYZEE98

Jun 13, 2022
id probably edit it soon once i updated it
i just like some of your reaction and opinion
the game was at version 0.1 im just thinking if i should continue the game

the game is about a Guy (Boss mafia) went back time after dying . its up to you guys if you want to be good or bad
the game has sex and romance mode but unfortunately im just currently testing it .
I'm really interested in this it's a better version of tokyo revengers and i want to know more of the story but there's this bug when u go home by the train and talk to the sick woman it does it everytime i try going home. Other than that when i try to talk to the guy to be ready for the test i get kicked out to the open map..i don't know if it's that there's no more content or that it's a bug played it on pc and phone same issue i hope u get around that issue i really like this game and hope for the best for it! The concept is interesting

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
You talk like on the 'real world' out there, every single person who receives a second chance to things right, pay for their past mistakes and just move on like a hero in shining armor. Do you think some of those famous serial kil**** that existed around the world, if they got a second chance to not do that, they would be shining fairies doing good and shit?

The reality is much more simple and crude: A LOT of people who gets a second chance do the SAME bad things again. Visit a jail sometimes and talk with thousands of people like that. If the country you live is super safe, look about it on countries that aren't.

Like BlasKyau said, it shoul be an option to do everything again. Some people are just bad, and even if they get a second chance (or they'll die) they will prefer to die living like that, cause they have no regrets of the evil they done. Since it's just a game, I don't see a problem, it would be better btw, choices in games are ALWAYS better.

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
I'm really interested in this it's a better version of tokyo revengers and i want to know more of the story but there's this bug when u go home by the train and talk to the sick woman it does it everytime i try going home. Other than that when i try to talk to the guy to be ready for the test i get kicked out to the open map..i don't know if it's that there's no more content or that it's a bug played it on pc and phone same issue i hope u get around that issue i really like this game and hope for the best for it! The concept is interesting
I'm having the same problem, but considering I didnt see 2 screenshots from the post, probably it's just a bug we were unlocky to find

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
You talk like on the 'real world' out there, every single person who receives a second chance to things right, pay for their past mistakes and just move on like a hero in shining armor. Do you think some of those famous serial kil**** that existed around the world, if they got a second chance to not do that, they would be shining fairies doing good and shit?

The reality is much more simple and crude: A LOT of people who gets a second chance do the SAME bad things again. Visit a jail sometimes and talk with thousands of people like that. If the country you live is super safe, look about it on countries that aren't.

Like BlasKyau said, it shoul be an option to do everything again. Some people are just bad, and even if they get a second chance (or they'll die) they will prefer to die living like that, cause they have no regrets of the evil they done. Since it's just a game, I don't see a problem, it would be better btw, choices in games are ALWAYS better.
I don't think so. The premise of the entire thing is a second chance. It's not a "What should he do with a second chance?" it's "He wants to fix the mistakes he made."

You can't fix mistakes if you make the same ones. It seemed pretty clear that's what this was, people demanding this be changed is the same as asking for an NTR game to drop the NTR. The NTR is sorta the point. The brutality was so extreme BECAUSE he regrets it.

Edit: I just read the synopsis again and it says "be good or bad". In my defense, I was reading the rest of the comments from the start and there was a lot of "changing your path" kind of stuff.

Feru, as you were. :)

Then again Meowthecat if I'm getting that wrong, let me know :)

Reactions: Washington1234567

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016

Sorry I can't say prison is a second chance. Once they get out they are unable to get a job because they have a crime on there record. If it was really a second chance than a standard background check would not show that crime and only secure background checks for clearances would show them. So no I've known those who made mistake in past straightened out their life and been clean for 10+ years and still can not get many jobs because of there past. So no prisoners do not get a real second chance..

err122

Jun 4, 2023
I'm also stuck in this, and mainly I can't find the library in the right corridor of the scholl, there is notion at afternoon. guys can you find this? please help me. When I saw the cap others post, I think there are the following plot

err122

Jun 4, 2023
Hi guys sorry for the long hiatus. i was busy studying for finals . i might redo all the scenes since all the character cards from koikatsu went buggy . but i did finish fixing the bug, redo all the story .(but still remain in the same original story line) there will be a choices to skip the unwanted scene but be mindfull that it will lead to another path one way another. on the other hand old memory scene can be skippable without a problem. i might drop it soon after i redo all the scene. be mind that there will be a slight change to all the character but i will try to make it the same as possible from the original. i might remove the open world. since i havent add the other girls. once i add all the girls. i`ll add the open world or something.
hey dear dev, I really love this game and I find the track of you everywhere to find the related info. I really hope you could build a community (maybe discord or other same things) to let us have notification updating when you are available.

err122

Jun 4, 2023
I went to the library to find someone else, but I couldn't even locate the library. Who can help me out here,? I'm lost for very long.

1685892551956.png