Meowthecat

Feb 6, 2018
Is it going to continue to be mandatory to see the memories of the rapes that the MC did in his past life?
it will be not mandatory since i will drop a new update soon
its actually only one rape . more of killing scene but it will be optional (depends on what you pick)

Reactions: BlasKyau

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
If I'm not mistaken, the argument goes something like this:

The MC is betrayed and killed after a life dedicated to crime (rapes, drug dealing, murders, etc). But he is resurrected (or whatever) in his high school years, so he decides to change his destiny and dedicate himself to being good.

The violent scenes, with rapes and murders are memories of his past. I think basically he remembers what he did to the LIs (raped them and sometimes killed them afterward) and instead of repeating it he saves them.
Thanks why the hell does the story not say this.. I'll give it a chance than if he is trying to be good and not the evil bastard scum he was... he is changing his past... than I can get into the story.

Reactions: ThaDude1977

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
Hey Meow I will give this game a go and as others have said make the game you want to make but give the players the choice to be good or evil as well as making some of the darker game content optional such as rape, murder, torture as well as making the NTR content optional and you should have a solid game but that's just my opinion and as the old saying goes.

" Opinions are like assholes, everyone's got one and those who say they don't are full of shit as well as having a major weight gain problem. "

Reactions: Chris2041

No name :)

Aug 13, 2019
I didn't play the game but the story seems interesting. Although, It's the ntr before you die right? Or is it ntr the genre of the game?

TankH04

Mar 15, 2021
I
Actually, as far as I've read, the idea is that he did the rapes before, and this has led him to be killed (that and more, like drug dealing), so he decides to change and make new choices, which they are, as far as I know, to avoid the rapes and all the bad deeds he did in his previous life. All the rape and murder scenes are flashbacks from what I've read.

Personally I think the story would be more interesting being able to choose if you want the MC to follow the path of the rapist and the bad (morally) decisions, or he wants to avoid the rapes and follow a more "good" path.
I fully agree, except, I think that he should be able to follow his old rapist path while still being able to use his past life's knowledge to avoid the bad end anyway.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I fully agree, except, I think that he should be able to follow his old rapist path while still being able to use his past life's knowledge to avoid the bad end anyway.
As long as we don't have to see what he did in the past and we can prevent him from repeating it during the game, it works for me.

IceDemonlord [ITA]

Dec 28, 2021
I'm stuck at the "go tell mike to get ready for the exam" what do i do? i get the usual animation of the girl in the train with her name and that's it, when i select yes on mike's choice it brings me back at the map

Reactions: Zereph

Unseenatlas

Jan 23, 2021
yes that was the feature
theres actually one if you talk to yuna and rose
thats why i made the story brutal so player will be driven to mad so they will overshadow the romance stuff
please keep it brutal, or at least have the option to keep it brutal

Reactions: Deus_Ex

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
please keep it brutal, or at least have the option to keep it brutal
It may be weird, but if there are two paths, one good (including romance) and one bad, the more brutal the bad path, the better. And that I'm not going to follow it, only that the more brutal the bad path is, the more rewarding it will be for me to follow the good one.

Reactions: VNPlayerCalisto

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Does attending classes or working at the minimart makes a differnce actually? I saw the "intelligence" skill improve from 1 to 2 but really don't know how. i tried to follow in order exercises 1, 2, but the lessons go up 1 2 3 4 ect.. So I'm a little lost here.
And it seems I'm stuck in a loop and can't pass " go tell mike to get ready for the exam "
Maybe too early to play I guess !?

Deus_Ex

Apr 15, 2020
id probably edit it soon once i updated it
i just like some of your reaction and opinion
the game was at version 0.1 im just thinking if i should continue the game

the game is about a Guy (Boss mafia) went back time after dying . its up to you guys if you want to be good or bad
the game has sex and romance mode but unfortunately im just currently testing it .
Why not? I've seen/played quite a few games with similar content. Some go into necrophilia also, not to mention every other fetish under the sun. Bethesda games, for example have quite a few mods that explore all sorts of fetishes, with active player participation. I, for one, see no problem whatsoever with the game - unless, of course, I copycat and do the same in real life. Then that makes me mentally unbalanced and not per se a problem in the game itself. It's not like every kid that sees superman movies throws himself off a roof.

If possible, having the game branch out into good/bad endings would be great - as would having a few animations.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Actually, as far as I've read, the idea is that he did the rapes before, and this has led him to be killed (that and more, like drug dealing), so he decides to change and make new choices, which they are, as far as I know, to avoid the rapes and all the bad deeds he did in his previous life. All the rape and murder scenes are flashbacks from what I've read.

Personally I think the story would be more interesting being able to choose if you want the MC to follow the path of the rapist and the bad (morally) decisions, or he wants to avoid the rapes and follow a more "good" path.
But it wouldn't make sense to have a second chance at life and continue to do the things that lead to your death in the first place. Purpose of getting a second chance is to change things you did and better your self so you don't die the same way.

Reactions: Larry2000